• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thing is, 47 can find him from a distance before Kirei by using Instinct. He sees him through a wall even when he's far away and kills him indirectly.

I'm not sure if 47 can even set up enough gas to make an explosion strong enough to kill kirei without him noticing 47 first and again how is the gas going to explode unless it's shot or some sort of flame is near it gas doesn't just combust on contact with oxygen

47 obviously causes it to ignite by reflecting concentrated sunlight off his shiny bald head.

Switch me to Kirei for the reasons already stated.

If Kirei now has access to the mud, he doesn't need to bother finding 47, just sicc it on everything in the slums to cause another Fuyuki fire which he can survive while everything around him dies.

However, if 47 has access to all his equipment, then he will not only be able to collect Intel on Kirei, but also use tech to set up a senerio for him to die, which kirei cannot read

I think you missed the part where kirei floods the city and causes a fuyuki fire but in India killing everyone but himself

The picture I am trying to build is something like planting a bomb to go off while Kirei is causing the destruction, and he survives long enough for his plan to go through

Unless he plants it under kirei feet he's not killing him with a bomb kirei doesn't have to move to use the mud

Some where in the parameter, such. Although a remote detonator to get around the precog.

I have a question for some people who know 47 a bit more, does 47 have any auto tracking weapons?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
First off, Kirei is more than fast enough to deal with bullets. Second, Precog.
Speed equalized.

Precog requires him to read his enemy's moves, and his enemy isn't there to begin with, hence the pseudo precog.

Well, good point. But I think I'll wait for more reasons to change my vote back.

Speed equal doesn't stop him from dodging bullets lol

And again I think you're missing the fact that after the hour prep kirei floods the city with the mud and kills everyone in a replica of the fuyuki fire 47 doesn't have time to set of bombs and his 1 hour of prep doesn't allow him to set up next to kirei and snipe him he still has to find kirei after the prep

Prep means they can't fight each other until it is up. It takes a minute for the mud to burn down a large portion of a city, an hour is enough to torch the surrounding countryside.

Instinct allows him to see kirei through walls not shoot him through all the walls so again unless you want to say that 47 finishes his hour of prep time and is standing next to kirei yeah kirei finishes flooding first

With prep he gains knowledge of his target and his motives thanks to the organization he's working for, so he'll be dropped off in a place good for sniping, such as a chopper, so I don't know how is the fire going to reach someone who's in the sky.

47 has more options during prep, Kirei only does that and is less versatile.

What knowledge could 47's organization have on a guy who isn't even from his universe and is a member of his own verse's oldest and most technologically advanced organization?

Angra Mainyu literally pours from the sky and can be manipulated into tentacles to just swat anything that targets Kirei.

Kirei only needs one option to win this.

Wait so they get their prep time before going to the slums? (I'm almost 100% sure that's not how it works)

Angra Mainyu can be resisted with sheer willpower, which 47 possesses.

KLOL506 said:
Angra Mainyu can be resisted with sheer willpower, which 47 possesses.
Correction gilgamesh can resist angra mainyu through his sheer ego which 47 does not possess

The notion that anyone is resisting AM with willpower is a joke. Unless 47 has shown anywhere near the same will as Gil, he gets huis mind and soul melted like everything else.

Laughing off 6 billion mind and soul melting curses purely from his ego.

Edit: The mud destroyed his class container and rebuilt him to be its servant but he just ignored that and carried on as usual, asking for three times as much to try affect him.

AnonymousBlank said:
The notion that anyone is resisting AM with willpower is a joke. Unless 47 has shown anywhere near the same will as Gil, he gets huis mind and soul melted like everything else.
And Shirou?

Hmmmmm. Now this is a tough one.

Usually he wouldn't give a damn about the world due to his apathy, but with kids, his recently found childhood friend, that priest from Hitman 2 Silent Assassin and Diana, I'm actually sold on Kirei. Then again he did kill a helpless canary to hide any traces and has made friends just to seek a peaceful life so I'm not fully sure.

It's been a while since in played hf but I honestly don't remember shirou resisting angra mainyu or how he did it

(Although hf is the worst route so I wouldn't doubt a stupid reason for it)

Shirou has magic that already grants resistance to curses as seen with Rin in UBW when she had to get Shinji's dumb ass out of a giant flesh monster. Shirou's mind was almost completely gone when he fought Kirei in Heaven's Feel and even when it is still there, it is so messed up that he can spawn a dimension if he has enough prana.

@Paul

I wouldn't call HF the worst route. Worst heroine sure, but it easily does the most world building (and Fate is the one with all the info dumping) and gives some of the best character development.

Back