• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wait, how has this match not been done already? (John Wick vs Agent 47)

Que John Wick "aim dodging." a plethora of bullets in the dark in both 3 and 4.

He literally defends himself from headshots from automatic gunfire by covering his head with his bullet proof jacket.
As i said before he's a excellent aim dodger, to the point that it looks analytical prediction as yourself pointed out.

it explicitly does. Thats what they meant by a "duel." they were given a very strict set of rules by the High Table. They work on old rules, given that the organization is old as ****.

Yeah read above. If they could dodge Wick and Cane would have been dodging, also keep in mind the whole duel was so John could trick the Marquis.
I Conceded with your point

Didn't we established that Wick has a enhanced vision due to him being able to shoot and kill a bunch of high table assassins in the dark
It's not on his profile atm unfortunately but that's why we're bringing it up. You can come to my wall to avoid further derailment + I'm always down to talk about the Wick verse lol

Anyway, 47 can't use stealth in a situation like this. There is barely cover and Wick is way too accurate to miss.

This kinda shats the votes for him

Anyway, 47 can't use stealth in a situation like this. There is barely cover and Wick is way too accurate to miss.

This kinda shats the votes for him
"There's barely cover" Oh cool, almost like that's the two main Stealth feats 47 scales to anyway!

Has he done that while someone is shooting at him? John fires and 47 is dead before he could hide
Speed Equal lets 47 do this thing called "Dodging" and Wick isn't so fortunate in his current profile to have bullet dodges.

Yes, I remembered this just now, but characters are capable of performing feats they normally would be able to Via sheer speed under speed equal, this means that 47 has point-blank bullet dodges still well under his Reign of capabilities, making Wick nailing him with a bullet borderline impossible, and in turn making this a wash that was right under my nose.

Speed Equal lets 47 do this thing called "Dodging" and Wick isn't so fortunate in his current profile to have bullet dodges.

Yes, I remembered this just now, but characters are capable of performing feats they normally would be able to Via sheer speed under speed equal, this means that 47 has point-blank bullet dodges still well under his Reign of capabilities, making Wick nailing him with a bullet borderline impossible, and in turn making this a wash that was right under my nose.
Speed equal makes him athletic human in movement speed and superhuman in combat speed. Speed equal makes you equal to the slower character's speed.

Good luck dodging a bullet with those speeds

Fair enough, that's actually a really good counter gg

But can you show a clip of his bullet timing?There is difference in dodging a single bullet or a full mag
I'll see if I can find one, Here's a ninja that's fodder to 47 doing so for a start though

Ah yes, here's 47 dodging a bullet, since his health doesn't go down and he sure as shit didn't tank it... TBH it's weird cause it's an old Hitman game and those aren't my specialty in the slightest

Bump (I complete forgot about this ngl, will do a tally later)

Back