• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

adolla is god and he is broken(and some characters are more powerful than him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is an explanation of fire force universal+ level, and maybe it will be higher, but let's start with the low 2-C

adolla /evangelist/hell/god
let's start with the god or the character that will start all this, adolla, adolla itself is the human ideations and the evangelist(god)is the collective unconsciousness.
adolla being the embodiment of the ideas of humanity,is all that humanity thinks of hell or god(this ideas are; laws, dimensions, bugs, truth, mathematics, hell, god)
the great cataclysm leads to the ideas of humanity to the destruction of all humans and turns everything into flames(the reality and perception became one,and half of the world is flames)
humans thinking of death,But hope can bring humanity back, even if death is the end,and even the scientist believe that,not only that but it is even said that the imagination can create and destroy all possibilities(imagine for a moment,imagination can destroy all possibilities)

This means that the ideas of humanity come from their imagination and their interpretations of how they see hell/adolla(that is, all the ideas above)and the only thing you see after the great cataclysm is death,and hell is one of the ideas shown in the adolla realm,
the evangelist exists beyond the world(she trascends the mortal world,the adolla realm is a world beyond imagination)and adolla also can (trascend numbers and mathematics)
this means that adolla transcends the imagination, that it can destroy all possibilities, that would be all the ideas of humanity towards adolla or hell, and all ideas would be all those concepts (dimensions and mathematics) meaning that adolla transcends infinite possibilities of dimensions and mathematics (rather all the interpretations of those two concepts) or of all the concepts that is adolla
adolla:1-A(transcends all the ideas of humanity and the imagination, which can destroy all possibilities, that is, ideas, and humanity thinks of adolla as; laws, bugs, truth, numbers, mathematics, dimensions, hell, god, death)
evangelist(adolla)=adolla.
speed:irrelevant
(it transcends the concept of numbers, mathematics and dimensions, it should also transcend space-time, since it is superior to shinra)

powers and abilities:

superhuman physical characteristics,fire manipulation,Reality warping(can manipulate reality however you want,teach sho how to awake the adolla burst,sho say that can command all things,even the adolla burst can command all things,that's because of the adolla link that makes him have a connection with adolla/the evangelist,but even can rewrite the logic of a world superior to the world of fire force, so to speak the real world,also absorbing toughs and make them real)subjetive reality(can make toughs real),logic and law manipulation,space-time Manipulation(higher than sho,can control time-space or the universe)madness manipulation(only with his presence,people can go insane)fate manipulation(the fate of humanity is despair,and theres no hope for humanity in adolla),plot manipulation and toon force(yeah she has that shit,and is not a hiperboly,literraly has that;can erase this caracter,who is a background characters(good joke),no longer exist,like other characters like arthur,can change the narrative of a battle,can even touch the words of the title,and even the scientist now the truth of the world,no the truth of the story)conceptual manipulation(type 2;he is the embodimento of human ideation and can manipulate ideas and became flames)higher-dimensional existence(exist in a realm beyond the world)regeneration(high-godly; equal to shinra, which can disintegrate and die, but then return,is hell,and can transform the ideas of humanity and humans to the most primordial, the flames).

characters who scale:
haume(merged or combined with the evangelist)
arthur boyle(he has a adolla)
death/god(is god, said by shinrabanshoman)
shinrabanshoman(superior to adolla,and has the power of imagination)

simply put the standards vbw has don't allow that
so scaling above mathematics is a no here without incredible amount of evidence

fire force fans stop trying to make crts before the actual major crt drops challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

Leaving aside that someone is already working on verse overhaul, none of this shit is acceptable. Idk what's with OP and trying to wank virtually every damn verse in existence to 1-B and above, but I hope he stops. ***** getting annoying at this rate.

fire force fans stop trying to make crts before the actual major crt drops challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

I'm not a fan of fire force, I'm a fan of ttgl, because everyone says I'm a fan of something I'm not a fan of, I'm a fan of tengen toppa gurren lagann

Leaving aside that someone is already working on verse overhaul, none of this shit is acceptable. Idk what's with OP and trying to wank virtually every damn verse in existence to 1-B and above, but I hope he stops. ***** getting annoying at this rate.
It's not my fault, blame the creators, they are the ones who want to make gods, and I'm not inventing anything, and how much proof is necessary, I ask again, because I keep asking myself

Don't think the author meant this to be tier 1 but whatever.

But in any case, none of this is qualifiable for tier 1. Happy?

If someone is working on a verse overhaul, consult with them. They have plans for it in place.

It's not about rules, it's just about working together as a community.

@Pain_to12

Don't think the author meant this to be tier 1 but whatever.

But in any case, none of this is qualifiable for tier 1. Happy?
I don't know, existing beyond the infinite possibilities of interpretation of the idea of dimension, mathematics and numbers sounds logical to me, besides it's not like it wasn't something inventing, literally shinrabanshoman with imagination can do that (I mean create things from nothing) meaning that the power of the imagination is legitimate, and not only that, but the power to transform ideas into reality is true too, because the same evangelist made the doplegangers (shinra's mother is hope)I mean I don't understand how deep it has to be, I couldn't explain it deeper than this.

25fz2q.jpg

If someone is working on a verse overhaul, consult with them. They have plans for it in place.

It's not about rules, it's just about working together as a community.

@Pain_to12
Thanks

He knows we are working on the verse currently, as he participates in the general discussion thread and also in the new thread. But he has said multiple times about upgrading them to 1A no one agree with him and well, we may have made s joke about him making a CRT.

Anyway none of this is acceptable and after this thread closes FF gets a discussion rule about trying to upgrade them to 1A or low 2C. I will make the CRT later in the day

in fact that is curious, it is as if the interpretation were genuine of what is interpreted, you interpret that it is false or that it does not qualify, and I interpret that it does qualify, and that is what is adolla, humanity perceives it differently, but they all perceive it in the same way (hell) but they also perceive hell as many other things (from dimensions, laws, truth, mathematics, numbers, god, hell etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back