• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adolf Hitler meets a united god (Nyarlathotep VS Fused Zamasu)

"Adolf Hitler" VS Infinite Zamasu

Low 2-C versions used

Both are Omnipresent

Fight takes place at nowhere.

Votes:

"Hitler": 1 (Nedge1000)

Zamasu: 0

Persona 2 Hitler-Fuhrer

Astral zamasu
I've become one with the universe. Do you think you can beat me?

We can use Low 2-C zamasu.

OP seems to have restricted growth by specifying low 2-C versions.

"Low 2-C versions" means Zamasu is low 2-C. If I say something like tier 5 DBZ goku that doesn't mean he's allowed to jump into tier 4 with super transformations, that would be the sort of thing I'd have to allow manually.

My bad... I honestly dont know how I mixed it up.

Of course we can use Low 2-C version of Zamasu, we cant use 2-C one... I'm stupid, I'm Sorry :(

Either way.... Can they even hurt themselves? I dont think that Zamasu can kill Hitler... Does Hitler have any ability that would allow him to bypass Zamasu's immortality?

If you want the match to be added, you can't restricted growth or abilities if it is from the same Tier as listed in the Versus Thread Rules:

• It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case the match can be added.

Growth changes his tier, so he is allowed to restrict that.

• It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case the match can be added.
2-C is a separate tier and as such a character amping to that is allowed to be banned.

You can if you want, people just didn't ever do it.

You can restrict that if you want though, people just don't.

Wokistan said:
You can restrict that if you want though, people just don't.
Not really if you want the match to be added.

The way the text described is a hard case that yet come much. It is the abilities in the first key that cause the cause the higher tier like Pelinal's Madness and Zamusu's fusionism. Restricting the change is still restricting the abilities

Nedge, it is in the rule itself. He has an outright "1-A via X ability", Zamasu has "Eventually 2-C", which are abilities of a different tier. Therefore, they're allowed to be restricted, as they're different APs.

This means you can forbid Pelinal's Madness due to it making him 1-A, or lock Zamasu to Low 2-C, or even restrict Rein's LLT via it being 1-A (which doesn't even get rid of his 1-A hax).

Which doesn't change it being bannable under the rules.

In any case, for Zamusu, he likely would kill everything in the verse like he did in in DBS since he will hell-bent on the destruction of all mortal as listed on his intelligence. This would remove Nya's Type 8 Immortality. Over time, Zamasu would get stronger enough to win via sheer AP.

Nya got Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Soul Manipulation which Zamasu, even as he gets stronger, got no resistances. So, he if he used his move appropriately; he can win. This is likely a scenerio so I voting Nyarlathotep (Persona) for reason above.

"Nya got Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Soul Manipulation which Zamasu, even as he gets stronger, got no resistances. So, he if he used his move appropriately; he can win. This is likely a scenerio so I voting Nyarlathotep (Persona) for reason above."

Feats for reality warping?

Time Manipulation > Zamasu became the Timeline itself. So I'm not sure why this would really effect him beyond "Oi stop messing with my body reeee" and accelerate his growth by just enraging him more to destroy even more of the mortal universe, removing Nyar's Type 8 even faster.

Soul Manipulation > It again, fused with the Timeline itself. So unless Nyar all of a sudden has Timeline-Spanning Soul Manipulation powers, I don't see how this would be useful in the long-term. Short-Term maybe.

I am not sure what "timeline spanning soul manipulation" even is or what the heck does it mean.

Are you gonna suddenly say Zamasu has no soul or it's unable to be affected because he's fused with the timeline? What sort of logic is that?

I never said he didn't. How'd you get "Zamasu has no soul" from what I wrote?

As Infinite Zamasu, his soul fused with the Timeline. His very being was becoming the timeline. Affecting Zamasu's soul in the present wouldn't do anything as it's also in the Future as well as Past.

Now could Nyar use Time Manipulation + Soul Manipulation to kill Zamasu? Sure. But my point was, only using Soul manipulation in the present wouldn't kill Zamasu. It'd be like if I rip out the center of a bacterial colony. Sure it'd hurt but the colony would just infest that area once more. That's why you have to effect the thing in it's entirety.

tl;dr

Killing the soul now wouldn't kill the soul in the past or future which Zamasu has already become one with.

I mean it'd kill in the future because of causality and all that. To soulhax a sentient timeline would be something that Hitler should probably demonstrate first though.

What are the soul manipulation/reality warping feats of Hitler? We can't just assume it works on a living timeline. Also time manipulation is useless against Omnipresence

Nyarly's Reality Warping is both a better and worse version of Yaldabaoth's Reality Warping. Nyarly's reality warping can affect the entire universe based on the unsconscious thoughts of about a city's worth of people, but he can't change the city's unconscious thoughts directly.

Unlike Yaldy, who can just change the people's cognitions as much as he wants, Nyarly has to create rumors and wait for them to spread before the people's cognitions change enough for the reality warping to take effect.

Although since this is an ability bestowed by Nyarly himself, it's likely that he can do the same as Yaldy if he weren't limited by the rules of his game with Philemon.

Come to think of it, if he can kill every human, he effectively kills Nyarly, or at least the source of Nyarly's powers, since the Collective Unconscious is inherently reliant on the existence of humans...

There should be a rule against that.

Back