• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zamasu and his bad AE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone tell me why scans of languages outside the original are being used as an argument?

Also, again, there were translations done straight from Japanese here and nothing about "concept" was mentioned.
Also, as it says on AE's page: "Embodying a concept is not enough to obtain this ability, an abstract needs feats or reliable statements proving that the concept they represent grants them Immortality/Regeneration or control over the abstraction."

Even if there was a mention of "concept" the Infinite Zamasu in the anime didn't demonstrate any of that. The only thing I've seen as an argument for Infinite Zamasu's conceptual AE continues to be quotes from him becoming an idea, which on this wiki is not synonymous with a concept.

He came online today and didn't replied, if he wanted he would have. Regardless all the arguements have been given. I've asked for the profile to be unlocked now. It's time to end this circular arguements.

He came online today and didn't replied, if he wanted he would have. Regardless all the arguements have been given. I've asked for the profile to be unlocked now. It's time to end this circular arguements.
He's busy, he has to wait to answer this, don't be in a hurry, he still has to wait 48hrs to be applied, so, wait for that

Besides, there were no counterarguments, so no, we shouldn't apply it yet!

He, who translated everything right. Nice title XD.

OP, you probably needed to ask our japanese experts prior to posting, so that they could instantly back you up. Cause now we’re here, five pages in.
That’s just a thing to remember for the future. To all, not just you.

From skimming the Abstract Existence Type 1 for Infinite Zamasu (STAFF ONLY) thread made 2 years ago I found Qliphoth_Bacikal's translation of the art book statement in it.

auuDzie_d.webp

Qliphoth_Bacikal's translation:
The fused Zamasu was sliced by Trunks, but their thought flew into the sky, wrapping the entire earth.

Reading through that thread the art book statement from a DVD case wasn't the reasoning for the "Possibly Abstract Existence" rating and would have been rejected if alone.

He got a possibly rating for the things written on Toei's website that was translated by Herms.

"Future Trunks slices Merged Zamasu in two with a Sword of Light! Zamasu's will runs out of control and begins engulfing the universe."

Zamasu's will being the reasoning for the possibly rating.

From skimming the Abstract Existence Type 1 for Infinite Zamasu (STAFF ONLY) thread made 2 years ago I found Qliphoth_Bacikal's translation of the art book statement in it.

auuDzie_d.webp

The fused Zamasu was sliced by Trunks, but their thought flew into the sky, wrapping the entire earth.

Reading through that thread the art book statement from a DVD case wasn't the reasoning for the "Possibly Abstract Existence" rating and would have been rejected if alone.

He got a possibly rating for the things written on Toei's website that was translated by Herms.

"Future Trunks slices Merged Zamasu in two with a Sword of Light! Zamasu's will runs out of control and begins engulfing the universe."

Agree, much evidence has been given to support The Kanji "念" is a thought rather than an idea/concept, this CRT should come to an end soon. Vietthai, I think he won't be here
But I want to have a small suggestion, just change its description instead of ideas/concepts then it's ideas/thoughts or something, like this

I see.

Then can the canon Fusion Zamasu profile be unlocked please?

auuDzie_d.webp

I know Qliphoth_Bacikal so it's nice ig.

But yeah, the Blu Ray + TOEI Timeline make it clear that Zamasu embodies his own thoughts/will, so...

Isn't AE type 1 mostly incorporeality? Rather tha control or immortality/regeneration?

remember when type 3 was a thing

No, for same reason Giygas/AntiSpiral do not either.
Firstly, whataboutism.
Secondly, Giygas has direct influence over the Evil that he embodies, and Antispiral, as "the universe itself", possesses the ability to reshape said universe infinitely to its will, meeting the requirements of "control over the abstraction".

Also, apparently, "The consciousness behind [Antispiral] doesn't have a body. Their body is a materialized thought, and can reform their body with just thought", which meets the requirements of "[proof] that the concept they represent grants them Immortality/Regeneration".
They just are living thoughts.
Without any concrete evidence proving that Infinite Zamasu embodying his abstract will grants any heightened state of being, then the mere act of embodying said abstract will would qualify for, at best, Incorporeality, no?

Regardless if you want to, make a Part II for the Crt. Because this one only needed to fix the AE, not remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back