• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus Seiya vs. Fusion Zamasu (1-0-5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
Any/All
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
Zamasu, unlike other Dragon Ball characters has Mid-Godly regeneration which can bypass seiya's macro-quantum destruction and prevent this from being a stomp

Both seem to scale to 3 universes

Speed equalized

God-Cloth Seiya with 9th sense is used; Infinite Zamasu is restricted

a7611a62f4a867a33af4c2e59ccb9f5210c5526dr1-735-974v2_uhq.jpg
n210530001-7.jpg
Ningen hater: 1 (LuffyRuffy45307,

Ningen who's technically a kami:

Incon: 5 (SeiyaRyuSeiKen, Hasty12345, Quantu, Linkbtw93, StekFence

Last edited:
I'm not really quite sure how many Universes Seiya actually scale to, I'd assumed 3 since three dimensions were denoted on his profile

Hope someone can help me with this

Zamasu can one shot but he can't put Seiya down. Not sure if Seiya can kill Zamasu either, even if he does, now we have Infinite Zamasu. Might go for incon

YOOOOOO

A db vs Cavaleiros dos zodiaco match that is not a complete stomp?Is this a dream?

Zamasu's space-time warping requires more than Low-Godly to bypass but I'm unsure how it'll bypass Seiya's resurrection

Can you link both profiles

those crt's are completely different but yeah
For me personally, SS should've been tier 1 eras ago but ironic it only got recognition now. I wouldn't be surprised if it won't be approved. SS isn't like DBS whereas there were shittons of fanboys complaining that our wiki has been downplaying Goku before.

For me personally, SS should've been tier 1 eras ago but ironic it only got recognition now. I wouldn't be surprised if it won't be approved. SS isn't like DBS whereas there were shittons of fanboys complaining that our wiki has been downplaying Goku before.
But that's really what happened, for years before the wiki put strict rules on DB, it's only now that it's been accepted that the universe is 2-C and the Universe is infinite, and that's what it was supposed to be having happened ages ago, DBH goes to the same reason, where cosmology is Tier 1 and until today they have not accepted it, we are in the fight every day.

Wasn't there also a similar Tier 1 CRT for Sailor Moon but got rejected at the end?
I doubt to reject it, nobody cares much about Saint Seiya either, it's a little known verse here, so it's easy to go ahead, but now it's happening, I think it's good, although I disagree on the verse tier.

Seiya will be beaten infinitely, Zamasu distorts space-time and summons infinite clones, he can also finish Seiya by circumventing durability or give BFR with teleportation to another location.

Seiya will be beaten infinitely, Zamasu distorts space-time and summons infinite clones, he can also finish Seiya by circumventing durability or give BFR with teleportation to another location.
BFR would be necessary though Seiya has resurrection hence Zamasu wouldn’t be able to permanently kill him
But that's really what happened, for years before the wiki put strict rules on DB, it's only now that it's been accepted that the universe is 2-C and the Universe is infinite, and that's what it was supposed to be having happened ages ago, DBH goes to the same reason, where cosmology is Tier 1 and until today they have not accepted it, we are in the fight every day.
It should happen soon or later, really depends how fast SDBH would be finished
I doubt to reject it, nobody cares much about Saint Seiya either, it's a little known verse here, so it's easy to go ahead, but now it's happening, I think it's good, although I disagree on the verse tier.
Outlier moment

BFR would be necessary though Seiya has resurrection hence Zamasu wouldn’t be able to permanently kill him
Zamasu even manages to kill him, but he will be resurrecting every time to catch up, Seiya can't finish or kill Zamasu, but Zamasu can kill Seiya, I just don't know if incapacitating the character serves to win the battle (even if it is for seconds or not) but I vote for Zamasu, via regeneration, immortality, infinite clones, and can easily incapacitate Seiya ( the worst thing is that he doesn't even need to spend his energy, the clones do the dirty work )

Hehehe

Talking about strict rules, it reminds me of bootoff wikis that copy almost everything from VSBattles yet complaining our data is shit/unreliable

They’d be downplaying verses as Dragon Ball without even knowing shit about the series and upgraded Goku to 2-C subsequently because VSBattles wiki done it…

None of that sounds in-character for Zamasu.

I’m voting incon, as the profiles currently are, Seiya has no way of putting down Zamasu and Zamasu doesn’t have any wincons.

Zamasu even manages to kill him, but he will be resurrecting every time to catch up, Seiya can't finish or kill Zamasu, but Zamasu can kill Seiya, I just don't know if incapacitating the character serves to win the battle (even if it is for seconds or not) but I vote for Zamasu, via regeneration, immortality, infinite clones, and can easily incapacitate Seiya ( the worst thing is that he doesn't even need to spend his energy, the clones do the dirty work )

Hehehe
Guess I can agree that the fight will always be in Zamasu’s favor before Seiya could somewhat adapt after dying trillions of times…

Hehehe
Since when did anime Zamasu have infinite clones (Yeah I know Black's scythe technique)?

None of that sounds in-character for Zamasu.

I’m voting incon, as the profiles currently are, Seiya has no way of putting down Zamasu and Zamasu doesn’t have any wincons.
He’ll eventually go with those abilities if he finds out Seiya can regenerate and comes back from death

Talking about strict rules, it reminds me of bootoff wikis that copy almost everything from VSBattles yet complaining our data is shit/unreliable

They’d be downplaying verses as Dragon Ball without even knowing shit about the series and upgraded Goku to 2-C subsequently because VSBattles wiki done it…
DB is an extremely difficult verse to update in vsbttles, this is due to people falling already shooting the verse, Bleach also I remember having strict rules against updating the verse to Universal

Also the DB system, people tend to say that things are simpler on the other side, but we have laws that work throughout the universe, like the laws of time that cannot change the past, the laws of angels, the laws of balance, where there must always be a balance between destruction and life.

DB is super complicated, for me it would take several people who understand cosmology to try any update, even though I have difficulties, we have few things to do to sustain it.

I have not read the thread, but Seiya wins because he is the protagonist and he creates miracles because plot armor gg Saint Seiya is broken, use Hades instead

Seiya does have a win con (it's a good thing I sometimes read what's accepted in Saint Seiya CRT's, though I still have no clue about the ap scaling not that it at all matters in actuality here) though first I'll talk about how Zamasu cannot do anything, Seiya had his layered Versatile Extrasensory Perception to help guide him (among other uses here), Matter aura that'll instantly destroy all of Zamasu attacks and won't be able touch Seiya (not mentioning Regen as it'll never get triggered) literally a little after the battle starts Zamasu will get stone walled as Seiya burning of Cosmo's literally made him infinitely faster (infinite Cosmos boost) to even get to where his current speed is so it's ability will allow him to do that.

DB is an extremely difficult verse to update in vsbttles, this is due to people falling already shooting the verse, Bleach also I remember having strict rules against updating the verse to Universal

Also the DB system, people tend to say that things are simpler on the other side, but we have laws that work throughout the universe, like the laws of time that cannot change the past, the laws of angels, the laws of balance, where there must always be a balance between destruction and life.

DB is super complicated, for me it would take several people who understand cosmology to try any update, even though I have difficulties, we have few things to do to sustain it.
I’m still waiting for Toriyama to introduce an OP villain with lawhax to DB

shame that wouldn’t be the case for Trunks since he’s technically from a parallel timeline hence wouldn’t break the law of physics

Seiya does have a win con (it's a good thing I sometimes read what's accepted in Saint Seiya CRT's, though I still have no clue about the ap scaling not that it at all matters in actuality here) though first I'll talk about how Zamasu cannot do anything, Seiya had his layered Versatile Extrasensory Perception to help guide him (among other uses here), Matter aura that'll instantly destroy all of Zamasu attacks and won't be able touch Seiya (not mentioning Regen as it'll never get triggered) literally a little after the battle starts Zamasu will get stone walled as Seiya burning of Cosmo's literally made him infinitely faster (infinite Cosmos boost) to even get to where his current speed is so it's ability will allow him to do that.
Speed is equalized so no blitzing here

Does Seiya matter aura work against energy particles?

Speed is equalized so no blitzing here

Does Seiya matter aura work against energy particles?
I know speed is equalized but Seyia burning of the cosmos is reactive evolution which is why I said a little after the fight starts Zamasu gets stonewalled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back