• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus Seiya vs. Fusion Zamasu (1-0-5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An entirely new villain far above evem GoDs is rumored to exist in DBH by Aeos, so we'll just have to wait for new evidence
That’s what I’ve been saying

At the current frequency of the series being updating is really disgusting. One 9 minute episode per every 3 months is truly an abomination.

if the DBS anime comes back I hope it ditches the manga and does it's own thing, or at least makes changes

if the DBS anime comes back I hope it ditches the manga and does it's own thing, or at least makes changes
I doubt it very much, the anime will follow the manga now from where the sagas are made and maybe it will be possible to have a brand new saga for the anime (like the Black arc)

it's not sad, Okada just decided Gods under no condition (within the verse ofcourse) can truly die, so the evidence for negation is retconned to not actually be negation
Tbf they are getting ressurected by Pontos, it's not something they are doing on their own.

Tbf they are getting ressurected by Pontos, it's not something they are doing on their own.
yeah but it's also stated the regeneration could take millennia, I don't think Pontos speeding up the process is evidence they can't do it on their own

but sure, it could be regen negation for Cronus' scythe

yeah but it's also stated the regeneration could take millennia, I don't think Pontos speeding up the process is evidence they can't do it on their own

but sure, it could be regen negation for Cronus' scythe
Even if they don't have regen neg, Zeus has some powerful sealing and power null which could replace it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back