• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding a Dragon Ball Super explanation page to the wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see well then if the real location is unknown, then we can consider U7 2-C and probably all the other universes too.
Potentially considering U7 2C as far as it look like to being Low 2C although one could argue the timelines of U7 will make it 2C thanks to time travel shenanigans.

Last edited:
The Chozenshuu was released in 2013 and only covers the original Battle of Gods movie. The Super anime began airing two years later in 2015.

Oh-
Although overall, we don’t have that much to go by other than what was shown in the DBS anime and as far as I am aware so we might actually have to use the Chozenshuu since the globel model was shown in the DBS anime wasn’t it?
^^^ Thabk you. Please leave the low 1-C shit alone
You are welcome.

this first before we talking about Low 1-C
Imao, No, no, we shouldn't even argue the Low 1-C argument after, is too incoscintent with the verse showings, and the argument is just not gonna work, as Null said above.

Last edited:
Imao, No, no, we shouldn't even argue the Low 1-C argument after, is too incoscintent with the verse showings, and the argument is just not gonna work, as Null said above.
Everyone have right to talk about Low 1-C or something else okay.

But first let this finish, if anyone talk about Low 1-C it should be after we finish a blog for the cosmology, after that we can talk about anything, even 1-A

From my talk with DontTalk, he seems to think that the entire Universe 7 should be considered as big as a real universe (minus the kaioshin realm) which is then divided into smaller spatial parts, aka the afterlife, demon realm, etc. So we are possibly looking at a downgrade of Universe 7's size.

From my talk with DontTalk, he seems to think that the entire Universe 7 should be considered as big as a real universe (minus the kaioshin realm) which is then divided into smaller spatial parts, aka the afterlife, demon realm, etc. So we are possibly looking at a downgrade of Universe 7's size.
Actually I could agree of only the living realm [Specifically the portion were goku and his friends live] is stated and shown to be comparable to out universe
so no, that would literally go against the plot, narrative, sstatements and showings

Bro, the living world by itself is universal in size already, it's based of our own universe and the daizenshuu considers it a universe with countless galaxies iirc. Then you slap next to that 2 or 3 more realms of comparable size and that's universe 7. Yeah, what did you tell him?

Bro, the living world by itself is universal in size already, it's based of our own universe and the daizenshuu considers it a universe with countless galaxies iirc. Then you slap next to that 2 or 3 more realms of comparable size and that's universe 7. Yeah, what did you tell him?
they were prolly smoking something , expired milk is the go to in these cases

W-Why? What did you tell him?
Just how U7 is structured. I don't want to speak for him, but it appears that he thinks in cases like this where a single universe consists of different parts, we should be assuming that the entire universe should be our observable universe-sized which is then internally spatially divided into different parts. The reason was that it's all part of the same 3D space and can be split in parts. You can ask him for more clarification.

I personally think that the living world alone should be taken as observable universe-sized since it has our solar system, milky way galaxy, etc. which hints to it being based on our own universe.

@Orange You probably need to tread lightly if you want to remain a part of this wiki. Take this as a warning.

Just how U7 is structured. I don't want to speak for him, but it appears that he thinks in cases like this where a single universe consists of different parts, we should be assuming that the entire universe should be our observable universe-sized which is then internally spatially divided into different parts. The reason was that it's all part of the same 3D space and can be split in parts. You can ask him for more clarification.
🗿 I’m gonna ask him to come in here.
I personally think that the living world alone should be taken as observable universe-sized since it has our solar system, milky way galaxy, etc. which hints to it being based on our own universe.
Yes. It’s called a universe and stated to be like our own.

With all due nonexisten respect
his reasons are flawed upon just a headcanon theory that isn't supported by anything inside the verse or even normal logical statements. But he has the right to Express and think that way, no matter how odd...bizarre it is

With all due nonexisten respect
his reasons are flawed upon just a headcanon theory that isn't supported by anything inside the verse or even normal logical statements. But he has the right to Express and think that way, no matter how odd...bizarre it is
pls no. just debate peacefully.
I don't think there exists such a statement, other than the Universe Guide on Kanzenshuu, if memory serves right. It does resemble ours though.
I could have sworn that there was some statement from a guide or toriyama or something about the living world being based off our universe but I don't remember.

I still think the Living Universe alone should be bigger than the Observable Universe; there's still far too many hints of it such as their technology being more advanced than outers; thus technically to observe the universe would logically be bigger; apparently Bulma herself notes the Observable Universe is a spec compared to the actual Universe from what others told me, and the fact that Earth and thus the OU is located at the edge of the Universe despite Earth being the epic center of the OU is strong evidence that OU is much smaller than the rest of U7.

I still think the Living Universe alone should be bigger than the Observable Universe; there's still far too many hints of it such as their technology being more advanced than outers; thus technically to observe the universe would logically be bigger; apparently Bulma herself notes the Observable Universe is a spec compared to the actual Universe from what others told me, and the fact that Earth and thus the OU is located at the edge of the Universe despite Earth being the epic center of the OU is strong evidence that OU is much smaller than the rest of U7.
Wait you're saying that earth being at the edge of the living universe means that if the earth is at the center of the observable universe that the living universe is >>>> observable universe.

I remember there was guide statement in a namek saga were it says that the universe stretches to hundreds of millions of years, filled with infinite ddarkness or something. Plus the daizenshu guide states that the universe [mortal realm] is based on ours and scifi Universes like star wars.
Couldn't it be that the earth is placed different in U7 in contrast to our U7, but going by your theory, wouldn't it be best to calculate it? Unless there is already a calculation

Basically yes, because, in a Point A to Point B, to Point C scenario, The Line from A to B is still at least OU radius length while the line from B to C is much longer. Point B being Earth's location and A and C being the respective edge of the universes.

Also, "Observable Universe" both IRL or just literally in general is by definition with the latest technology how far away we can see from Earth. 46.5 Lightyears is the maximum known telescopic range, but even that is miniscule compared to the universe. Meaning Earth being located near the edge of U7 while having at least 46.5 lightyears in telescopic range and still not being able to see the rest of the universe just shows how far away the other edge is.

I see.
That makes sense
but I personally believe that the earth Is placed differently and not because of the size.
but you managed to convince me.Would this be only for super/xv/heroes or everything?

I think it actually applies to all Dragon Ball cosmologies; the Toei Continuity still has the 4 quadrants of the universe with Earth being in the North Quadrant. And Dragon Ball Heroes is kind of a composite extended multiverse where pretty much all Dragon Ball continuities are individual timelines within the Infinite multiverse.

Basically yes, because, in a Point A to Point B, to Point C scenario, The Line from A to B is still at least OU radius length while the line from B to C is much longer. Point B being Earth's location and A and C being the respective edge of the universes.

Also, "Observable Universe" both IRL or just literally in general is by definition with the latest technology how far away we can see from Earth. 46.5 Lightyears is the maximum known telescopic range, but even that is miniscule compared to the universe. Meaning Earth being located near the edge of U7 while having at least 46.5 lightyears in telescopic range and still not being able to see the rest of the universe just shows how far away the other edge is.
That's a big upgrade but I think it's incalculable.

I think it actually applies to all Dragon Ball cosmologies; the Toei Continuity still has the 4 quadrants of the universe with Earth being in the North Quadrant. And Dragon Ball Heroes is kind of a composite extended multiverse where pretty much all Dragon Ball continuities are individual timelines within the Infinite multiverse.
I see, could I request for it to be calculating on the calculation request thread? It would be pretty big since there are some trans universal travel/destroying feats that would benifit from this.

The DBZ anime os considering wholly separate from the DBZ manga correct?

Edit; I vaguely remember a statement about the universes size in the anime

The visual that the anime provides us shows that there is a massive cluster of galaxies, stars, and... bigger stars(?) in the center of the universe, but a relatively sparse amount on the edge where the Earth is— in case this means anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back