• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding a Dragon Ball Super explanation page to the wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read above. Having similarities isn't a point when they have same past, present and future points
Yeah I’ll just cause ad nauseum/argument from repetition because I already addressed that multiple times.
Plus this just cements my point as time paradox clones all the 12 universes due of them being under the same flow of time.
You’re right it’s not like I explained why they were only connected on a higher dimension/layer of time, and why they would have to be, at least on some level temporally disconnected. That’s my fault.
There's no similar, just one time flow per timeline. Easy as that.
I already gave evidence and reasoning as to why that would be illogical. It’s become blatantly clear you are no longer responding to my replies in an attempt to understand it, but to, what “not lose”? I’ve given you plenty of evidence and reasoning as to why your interpretation wouldn’t be accurate and your response is “no mine is right simple as that lol”
?????
It's implied as it's still in the boundaries of U7 like afterlife and it's a pocket dimension where time is faster. Nothing says that there's a whole other flow of time
Again being within the boundaries of uni 7 means nothing as within uni 7 there are multiple structures that are isolated from the other parts, spatially and spatiotemporally. And obviously if time flows differently within this dimension it cannot possibly have the same flow of time? That’s like saying a banana can grow on an apple tree, not possible, two completely different fruits, cannot possibly come from the same thing.
only that time there is distorted in a similar fashion of Black Holes,
Again black holes only warp space and time because of their gravity.. completely disanalagous as it’s not implied or stated that the hyperbolic time chamber’s time is different due to it having an EXTREMELY higher amount of gravity, comparable to that of a black hole, nor is it implied time is WARPED AT ALL, only that it flows differently. You keep saying it’s “distorted” or “warped” with no proof and evidence, while I’m only taking the baseline, “time flowing differently” which is why I feel like your interpretation is stretching it.
only that due of it being a pocket dimension it can be misinterpreted as a space time while nothing really supports it
Oh yeah it’s not like in dimensions are consistently referred as separate space times in fiction, and especially not this one since we can clearly see the space within the time chamber and the space outside of it are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT (a world of only whiteness vs earth) and it’s not like we clearly see time works differently there so yeah definitely it would make no sense for it to be referring to the most consistent and logical interpretation of it..

Desire implies the multiverse hierarchy but also in conformed and accepted by other characters and the mouths of characters are affirmed.The analogy you gave is irrelevant because here it differs that one does not have a history that another has what it implies, each one has its own separate history it can be time lines on a major axis the time line 12 universes this is becoming circular

So this is basically saying that Whis isn't reliable at all which is completely non sense giving that he's the one explaining what the multiverse is and how highest hierarchies work. And they indeed have similar histories, only that they happened under the same space and time giving how DBS cosmology works. I've already explained why they seem separate, but that's just a huge 3-A space, and having some similarities doesn't debunk this, two twins are similar but they still live under the same house, it doesn't mean that there are two houses now.
I’m saying whis in this instance is heavily contradicted. Being knowledgeable on other topics such as god hierarchies doesn’t equate to being knowledgeable on timelines especially if he has only ever interacted with one singular timeline. In fact in this instance I thing he’s a less reliable source than gowasu who has actually time traveled, and oversees the time rings and the separate timelines, to the point he’s confident enough to explain it to Zamasu.

You’re right it’s not like I explained why they were only connected on a higher dimension/layer of time, and why they would have to be, at least on some level temporally disconnected. That’s my fault.
Aka you're arguing Hypertime?
I already gave evidence and reasoning as to why that would be illogical. It’s become blatantly clear you are no longer responding to my replies in an attempt to understand it, but to, what “not lose”? I’ve given you plenty of evidence and reasoning as to why your interpretation wouldn’t be accurate and your response is “no mine is right simple as that lol”
?????
So Whis is now not reliable in the parts where you don't want him to be right ok.
Again black holes only warp space and time because of their gravity.. completely disanalagous as it’s not implied or stated that the hyperbolic time chamber’s time is different due to it having an EXTREMELY higher amount of gravity, comparable to that of a black hole, nor is it implied time is WARPED AT ALL, only that it flows differently. You keep saying it’s “distorted” or “warped” with no proof and evidence, while I’m only taking the baseline, “time flowing differently” which is why I feel like your interpretation is stretching it.
I said warped because apparently just saying flowing would cause misinterpretation.
Oh yeah it’s not like in dimensions are consistently referred as separate space times in fiction, and especially not this one since we can clearly see the space within the time chamber and the space outside of it are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT (a world of only whiteness vs earth) and it’s not like we clearly see time works differently there so yeah definitely it would make no sense for it to be referring to the most consistent and logical interpretation of it..
Dimensions are almost never stated to be such. Your average 4-A realm isn't a space time.
Desire implies the multiverse hierarchy but also in conformed and accepted by other characters and the mouths of characters are affirmed.The analogy you gave is irrelevant because here it differs that one does not have a history that another has what it implies, each one has its own separate history it can be time lines on a major axis the time line 12 universes this is becoming circular
I'm saying this. The twins are U6 and U7, and the whole of the house is the timeline. They grow differently, yet they are still under the same house-timeline, meaning that both of them share the same space time.
I’m saying whis in this instance is heavily contradicted. Being knowledgeable on other topics such as god hierarchies doesn’t equate to being knowledgeable on timelines especially if he has only ever interacted with one singular timeline. In fact in this instance I thing he’s a less reliable source than gowasu who has actually time traveled, and oversees the time rings and the separate timelines, to the point he’s confident enough to explain it to Zamasu.
Gowasu himself never contradicted Whis anyway, but only cemented his statements from what you've sent to me.

No it would be treated as a higher level of tier 2 unfortunately. We will never get to 1-c
not unless Dragon Ball Hyper happens and upgrades the verse to Tier 1

It happened with Z (Higher level of Tier 5/ Tier 4), Super (Tier 3/2), it will happen with the next installment

it could be h/xv since they are pretty clear about universes being 2-C in a timeline, but that's just my opinion

technically gowuasu never denies that zeno can destroy creation and someone who knows that there are 1000 or more divergent timelines does not put perspective that zeno can rate higher

technically gowuasu never denies that zeno can destroy creation and someone who knows that there are 1000 or more divergent timelines does not put perspective that zeno can rate higher
He never says he can destroy all parallel timelines simultaneously though

Gowasu never said he can destroy all the timelines, only the "multiverse".

Even Whis never said so.

So Whis is now not reliable in the parts where you don't want him to be right ok.
I’m saying his words are contradicted by an entire arc’s worth of information. And if you are aware of the laws of thought you would know this statement violates the law of noncontradiction, thereby making it illogical. He’s not unreliable in this instance because I want him to be, he’s unreliable because it’s inconsistent and contradicted.
Dimensions are almost never stated to be such. Your average 4-A realm isn't a space time.
Even this wiki itself recognizes that the term dimensions in fiction can be referred for parallel universes, alternate realities, etc… and I would think a lot of people including staff generally and regular people on this wiki presuppose those being separate space times…
Also being 4-a in size, or small in general just means it’s a part of of a bigger construct, doesn’t mean it’s part of some other space time… it just means it’s small.
I'm saying this. The twins are U6 and U7, and the whole of the house is the timeline. They grow differently, yet they are still under the same house-timeline, meaning that both of them share the same space time.
They are progressing differently and having a completely different history despite being identical, which heavily implies they have two different progression. We are all aware they are spatially separate as well. Therefore we know they have separate Space and history. But the larger timelines encompass all the universes that, again have different space and history, which means it must operate on a higher level of time, you can call it a higher temporal dimension/higher layer of time, or whatever you want. Regardless I presented a logical way these universes can have separate space time, while you are asserting it’s illogical for it to be the case, and I don’t think I need to explain why a logical conclusion is always preferred over an illogical one.

I’m saying his words are contradicted by an entire arc’s worth of information. And if you are aware of the laws of thought you would know this statement violates the law of noncontradiction, thereby making it illogical. He’s not unreliable in this instance because I want him to be, he’s unreliable because it’s inconsistent and contradicted.
Contradicted from what exactly? Stuff that was never said in an explicit way? Ok.
Even this wiki itself recognizes that the term dimensions in fiction can be referred for parallel universes, alternate realities, etc… and I would think a lot of people including staff generally and regular people on this wiki presuppose those being separate space times…
Also being 4-a in size, or small in general just means it’s a part of of a bigger construct, doesn’t mean it’s part of some other space time… it just means it’s small.
Dimension can mean that, but not here giving the context I've provided before.
They are progressing differently and having a completely different history despite being identical, which heavily implies they have two different progression. We are all aware they are spatially separate as well. Therefore we know they have separate Space and history. But the larger timelines encompass all the universes that, again have different space and history, which means it must operate on a higher level of time, you can call it a higher temporal dimension/higher layer of time, or whatever you want. Regardless I presented a logical way these universes can have separate space time, while you are asserting it’s illogical for it to be the case, and I don’t think I need to explain why a logical conclusion is always preferred over an illogical one.
You're basically showing an hypertime bullsh*t which it's obviously false and the most highballed interpretation possible, while it's obviously not like this can my suggestion not only fits how we do stuff here. I've already explained, the 12 universes + space between them is the 3D while the flow of time which all of them are below is the 4D as I've already said. That's the thing.

Main arguments are that because they all have time flowing in a single direction, they can’t be Low 2C? That honestly doesn’t make much sense even just on a logical level.

the entire statement was merely to show how time is supposed to function, not that all universes in the multiverse have the same time flow lmao.

Main arguments are that because they all have time flowing in a single direction, they can’t be Low 2C? That honestly doesn’t make much sense even just on a logical level.

the entire statement was merely to show how time is supposed to function, not that all universes in the multiverse have the same time flow lmao.
The statement heavily implies that there can be only one time flow per timeline, confirmed from even a time travel generating a paradox which clones all of them. If it works like you said Trunks in Z would have cloned just U7, which is blatantly incorrect.

The statement heavily implies that there can be only one time flow per timeline, confirmed from even a time travel generating a paradox which clones all of them. If it works like you said Trunks in Z would have cloned just U7, which is blatantly incorrect.
That’s not at all what it says. It says that time is supposed to flow in a single direction, going against that can have serious consequences. Besides, the whole thing with universe 6 proves that they do each have their own temporal flow.

That’s not at all what it says. It says that time is supposed to flow in a single direction, going against that can have serious consequences. Besides, the whole thing with universe 6 proves that they do each have their own temporal flow.
Y'all like to repeat the same debunked arguments ain't it? Having some similarities doesn't mean that they're each a space time, but simply more that they have just some parallelism but they're still under the same space and time, where the space is the whole of the 12 universes with the space between them and time being the flow. That's easy to get and even confirmed from time travelling and Grand Priest's statement.

Y'all like to repeat the same debunked arguments ain't it? Having some similarities doesn't mean that they're each a space time, but simply more that they have just some parallelism but they're still under the same space and time, where the space is the whole of the 12 universes with the space between them and time being the flow. That's easy to get and even confirmed from time travelling and Grand Priest's statement.
They literally have their own histories, which should be pretty self-explanatory.

by this logic, the parallel timelines are also part of the same time flow.

Contradicted from what exactly? Stuff that was never said in an explicit way? Ok.
Contradicted because we have literally 2 WHOLE ARCS IN dragon ball EXPLICITLY REFERRING TO, DISCUSSING, AND EXPLORING TIME TRAVEL and PARRALLEL TIMELINES. And the fact that gowasu contradicts whis, and literally shows PROOF (the time rings) that PROVE they have separate timelines, atleast 6-7. And then trunks, a well known time traveler, says timelines can literally be created from the smallest of actions https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/861397393588748298/885661078057525288/aj6vVECl.jpg
So yes it’s heavily contradicted, your idea that “there’s only one timeline lol”.
Dimension can mean that, but not here giving the context I've provided before.
I’ve provided so many reasons why even within the comment you replied to why it was not within the same space and time as earth, and refuted almost every analogy or reasoning you had so it genuinely boggles me why you would think that…
You're basically showing an hypertime bullsh*t which it's obviously false and the most highballed interpretation possible, while it's obviously not like this can my suggestion not only fits how we do stuff here.
I have no idea what hypertime is, nor am I attempting it’s apply it’s ideas, all I am doing is giving you a logical explanation as to how it works, whereas you are applying it’s illogical. Obviously if there is a logically possible explanation to the cosmology, then there would be no reason for us to take the illogical one as concrete (yours). You’re asserting what I’m saying is false because you think it’s highballed or hard to swallow which is the textbook definition of an appeal to incredulity which is fallacious.
I've already explained, the 12 universes + space between them is the 3D while the flow of time which all of them are below is the 4D as I've already said. That's the thing.
Ahh argument from repetition, the best possible thing to do in this scenario. Ive explained why in this thread several times that these universes have different history, even universes that are identical, but oh yeah sure they definitely exist within the same time.

I agree with the multiverse being a low 2-C structure, the proof each universe individually are low 2-C is non existent and they aren't even depicted as separate low 2-C structures in the slightest.

I agree with the multiverse being a low 2-C structure, the proof each universe individually are low 2-C is non existent and they aren't even depicted as separate low 2-C structures in the slightest.
Despite having both a different history and a separate space? Interesting

agree with the multiverse being a low 2-C structure, the proof each universe individually are low 2-C is non existent and they aren't even depicted as separate low 2-C structures in the slightest.

Like Reply

LeSupremeKing1

Hasty12345 said:
I agree with the multiverse being a low 2-C structure, the proof each universe individually are low 2-C is non existent and they aren't even depicted as separate low 2-C structures in the
Despite having both a different history and a separate space? Interesting

Screenshot_20210925-224734_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210925-224803_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210925-224816_Chrome.jpg

Definitely separated Space and times imo /:

What do you mean here?
I was trying to address the othrr dude's point regaring time passing the same in all other universes. 13 years passed in the main timeline also results in the same 13 years passed in the future trunks timeline. So the rate of flow is the same.

Tbh, I'm not sure how that's even an argument when Super Shenron brought them all back, so obviously, it's going to look like that, right?
Doesn't matter, him being clear to all of them at the same time contradict the notion of them being separate space and times.

Though it's a good feat for SS size I guess.

This thread sure is going places.

Two universes having "different histories" means next to nothing in this case when a man and a box can have "different histories" or differing world-lines even within the same universe.

Things "happening differently" in what are essentially two locations separated by space is not even marginally enough to prove that either location somehow contains a unique time dimension of it's own.

The very concept of the "level I" or "quilted" multiverse, as defined by Max Tegmark and Brain Greene respectively, is enough to disprove the notion that two universes having "different histories" intrinsically means they are separate spacetimes altogether.

Alright. For clarification, this thread is only meant to add a blog that describes the currently accepted cosmology. Any discussion that deals with revising the cosmology is a derailment, and a banned topic. So I would suggest people stick with the main topic.
This thread has been derailed from adding a simple blog to revising the entire cosmology, which in your own words is a banned topic. So, wouldn't this warrant you to close the thread?

And just so we're being clear, a level I/quilted multiverse would be considered Low 2-C by our current standards.

The Hubble volumes within it would just be 3-A at best, likely even lower to high-end 3-B since they're a bit smaller than our own observable universe. We assume that the Dragon Ball universe is at least as big as our own observable universe, so this is all just trivia for now.

Well the currently accepted cosmology is wrong, so why let someone waste time on a blog?
Then make a downgrade thread. These DBS 3-A downgrade threads have happened before but are always rejected, but you can still try. This is the wrong thread to upgrade/downgrade the verse.

Contradicted because we have literally 2 WHOLE ARCS IN dragon ball EXPLICITLY REFERRING TO, DISCUSSING, AND EXPLORING TIME TRAVEL and PARRALLEL TIMELINES. And the fact that gowasu contradicts whis, and literally shows PROOF (the time rings) that PROVE they have separate timelines, atleast 6-7. And then trunks, a well known time traveler, says timelines can literally be created from the smallest of actions https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/861397393588748298/885661078057525288/aj6vVECl.jpg
So yes it’s heavily contradicted, your idea that “there’s only one timeline lol”.
I never said that there's only one timeline, only one flow of time per timeline lmfao.

Rest I'll ignore since these are just attacks towards me due of clear bias and salt.
This thread was supposed to give DBS accepted cosmology(2-C to 2-B) a guide page and not to upgrade it, you dumbass.
It's to discuss the current cosmology, so why not. The proof for 2-C don't fit our standards so if a downgrade to Low 2-C comes then let it be.

This thread was supposed to give DBS accepted cosmology(2-C to 2-B) a guide page and not to upgrade it, you dumbass.
Dude, please be civil rn. This thread was pretty civil overall, and I don't think it needs to be broken now. I agree that the thread should be closed as it has already derailed far too much.

suggest this thread to be put on hold and move the discussion about the validity of 2-C and 2-B DBH cosmology on another CRT thread

also try get the opinion of the one writing the blog that way this discussion doesn't get derailed any further

But yeah, closing this would just mean that the staff is immensely biased towards current DBS cosmology and they'll close it due of them being unable to debunk these arguments that are even based to how we treat similar scenarios in other verses, but Dragon Ball is a special exception because of an unknown reason.

EDIT: Asked Ultima to come here.

Last edited:
This thread has been derailed from adding a simple blog to revising the entire cosmology, which in your own words is a banned topic. So, wouldn't this warrant you to close the thread?
Yes.

Every DB cosmology thread ever:

"Upgrade Universe 7 to 2-C"
"Downgrade Universe 7 to 3-A"
"Upgrade the cosmology to Low 1-C"
"Downgrade the cosmology to Low 2-C"

This thread is an incoherent mess and a perfect example of why this topic was banned after countless discussions, why staff members no longer like to participate in these repetitive threads and why threads like these are supposed to be staff only. But of course, staff members are biased as hell, biased against DB because they'd close the upgrade threads, and biased for DB because they'd close the downgrade threads.

If Ultima wants to answer some questions, he is free to reopen this thread. Or if he wants to address some issues, he can create a staff only thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back