• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding a Dragon Ball Super explanation page to the wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf the dimension is stated to be closed off and the actual body of the dimension has an unknown location. So I don’t see why that would be a counter argument in the first place.
It is stated to be completely sealed, which makes sense, but the quantifiable distance between beerus' planet (which is in the living world) and earth is greater than the "unquantifiable distance" between the living world and afterlife because Goku can't travel with IT easily from beerus' planet to earth while he can from earth to king kai's. This for some reason makes it so we can't use the same logic for beerus and champa's feat here. But I don't really understand it, I'm just repeating that guys points.

It is stated to be completely sealed, which makes sense, but the quantifiable distance between beerus' planet (which is in the living world) and earth is greater than the "unquantifiable distance" between the living world and afterlife because Goku can't travel with IT easily from beerus' planet to earth while he can from earth to king kai's. This for some reason makes it so we can't use the same logic for beerus and champa's feat here. But I don't really understand it, I'm just repeating that guys points.
Hmm. Still wouldn’t mean much because Beerus’s planet is in an unknown area.

The multiverse actually should be Low 1-C because a single time ring add an Extra temporal axis to a timeline that already is 4-D, which means 3 spatial dimensions with 2 temporal dimensions, but thats another matter 🌚
Wait, where is this coming from? I don’t remember the time rings being mentioned to add a extra temporal axis and thereby making it 5D.
In fact, wasn’t it because each time something in the past changes the present, and future right?

Wait, where is this coming from? I don’t remember the time rings being mentioned to add a extra temporal axis and thereby making it 5D.
In fact, wasn’t it because each time something in the past changes the present, and future right?
Because timerings are their own timeline encompassing 12 space-time continuums (the 12 universes)

Because timerings are their own timeline encompassing 12 space-time continuums (the 12 universes)
Oh, that.
Technically the timelines are connected to their respective universes such as Future Trunk’s timeline connected to the timeline of Universe 7 which is Goku and Vegeta.

Also don’t remember the time rings being their own timeline since ain’t they made from someone or someone changing the past?

Wait, that is the DBS manga which doesn’t apply in DBS anime.
the same stuff was explained in the anime, and this is a thread about Dragon Ball Super, I never said that I was talking about the anime, but it also applies to the anime, so, whatever

Also, it literally say “parallel world” in the scan you used so I don’t think that will been Low 1C necessarily.
Yes, which are timelines, since, when Zeno erased the future timeline, a time ring literally ceased to exist

The Time Rings are connected to a specific parallel world and allow the user to travel to the future of that world. When a world is destroyed, so is the ring, and when a world is created, a new ring emerges.

There is literally no way to argue that the Time Rings result in a Low 1-C cosmology. Go on. Try and argue that the Time Rings are completely qualitatively superior to the entirety of a parallel world.

The Time Rings are connected to a specific parallel world and allow the user to travel to the future of that world. When a world is destroyed, so is the ring, and when a world is created, a new ring emerges.

There is literally no way to argue that the Time Rings result in a Low 1-C cosmology. Go on. Try and argue that the Time Rings are completely qualitatively superior to the entirety of a parallel world.
thats actually a proof to Low 1-C, because iirc, our current cosmology accept all 12 DB universes sharing the same timeline, which are the timerings

I see, wouldn't also regular timelines be low 1-C since they encompass multiple space times?
thats what I'm arguing, the existence of time rings are proof of a timeline existing, and the fact that a timeline encompass multiples space-times is what makes the timeline add literally a new temporal axis in space-times already 4-D, resulting in a Low 1-C cosmology due 3 spatial dimensions with 2 temporal dimensions

Hmm. Still wouldn’t mean much because Beerus’s planet is in an unknown area.
But it's still in the living world which is the size of the universe.
Well, as explaiend here, the existence of the time rings are basically the amount of timelines that exist, and these timelines literally encompass stuff like universe 7, which is accepted as a Space-Time in this wiki, so, Low 1-C
This isn't tier 1, encompassing a timeline or timelines is not tier 1.

I heard that a space time that encompasses another space time means it's A low 1-C structure
I remember because I created a Q&A thread about it and the answer was yes I believe

A timespace is capable of encompassing a timespace without having to qualitatively transcending it. Much like how you stack a larger bowl on top of a smaller bowl in the dish strainer, a larger timespace can contain a smaller timespace.

This same logic could be used to be argue Universe 7 by itself is a Low 1-C, and it would not work.

Proving U7 is 2-C is a terrible move
you'd accidentally prove it's low1-C kek
Not really, 2-C U7 due more than 1 space-time in U7 will be just 2-C, yeah, but the 2-C argument due a timeline sharing 12 space-times (which is how we treat current DBS cosmology) is literally Low 1-C

but i will stop talking about this lmao

What was the argument for 2-C Universe 7 again? The only realm that is confirmed to be universal in size is the Outer Space.
The otherworld is universal in size, I'm sure.
Is that directly stated or shown? I don’t remember.
Anyway, I’d probably save that low 1-C moeshit for another time.
The dragon ball wiki claims this and puts the chozenshuu for the reference. Here.

The location of Beerus' Planet is never explicitly revealed AFAIK. The official summary for Episode 2 of Super on Toei's webpage states that he lives "beyond the universe" which suggests he does not live in the Living World, but that is all we have to go off of.

The location of Beerus' Planet is never explicitly revealed AFAIK. The official summary for Episode 2 of Super on Toei's webpage states that he lives "beyond the universe" which suggests he does not live in the Living World, but that is all we have to go off of.
If we go off this and ignore DB wiki and the chozenshuu apparently then U7 is 2-C.
Unless someone has a debunk to the argument I showed earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back