• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Black Dragon against the loli psycho girl/Dragon of Apocalypse vs the most insane Angeloid, who would win in this fight!!?

-High 6-B Dragon From Acnologia vs Chaos after absorbing Melan are used

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place located on Japan

-Range are 100 meters

-Win via death!!!

Chaos sora no otoshimono drawn by ice iceglacier e45f0f1cc314a42c7e1c7700de26c33b
But my daddy is Reinhard

Acnologia in Dragon Cry
Your daddy can't save you

VS

Reinhardt
You wot MVIII

Chaos hits him once there as well

Besides she's an angeloid so I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a soul

Schnee One said:
Chaos hits him once there as well
Besides she's an angeloid so I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a soul
New thread was made for this actually.

Do robots have souls in Mortal Kombat?

It was explicitly stated many times that robots and the like have no souls, so Shao Kahn's hax is going to be of any use here.

I don't thinks he can win here

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Damn, she stale Esdeath but stomping Shao is sad, and if using the last key i sure Chaos can't touch him either.
Unrestricted Khan gets stomped by Esdeath

Human Acno has a HUGE AP advantage as Chaos stomps baselines while Acno is 723 Teratons I think?

But he lacks ranged attacks and can't fly

Revisions are going to make Human Acnologia the only High 6B key.

His normal magic eating strategy won't work on missles or explosives. But with that in Mind Chaos needs to slowly chip away at Acno given the AP gap

Which, again, she might do if Acnologia has no way to reach her or have decent ranged attacks.

She starts off with dozens of homing missles before biking the country with AoE, so she should be able to hit Acno regardless of what he does, but it won't do that much st first.

Leaning on Chaos but I won't vote for now

Did you check the thread?

The revisions are going to compromise, so all of Acno's keys are going to be a "possibly" but they are staying

The human form is non corporeal. BFR comes from grabbing the opponent with tentacles and succing them into his dimension but he only does that to Dragon Slayers.

All of Acno's keys will be High 6C possibly (Insert the tier they are)

So Dragon form and above will be 6A.

Back