• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SnO rescalling and Statements (pls carefully read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She also seems to be changing the speed levels. Was that approved anywhere?

I thought low 4-C was approved? I only applied it to Ikaros, Melan Ikaros, Chaos, and Astraea. The others do not scale.

Pandora Astraea's photon flight speed caught up to the deployment of Aegis L which above you stated looks okay. Ikaros scales because it is stated she is superior to Astraea in flight speed. Chaos scales because she was able to fight Pandora Astraea. Nymph is iffy and can be downgraded.

The Synapse core is already rated correctly it resetted a timeline which is Low 2-C. The Transport Cards destroyed and resetted a manga chapter to restore the plot. I was trying to apply these to angeloids profiles since they are weapons in their arsenal but it's fine.

The reason Qawsedf234 does like the 4-C rating is that he thinks Synapse is in the same dimensional space as Earth.

Lord Minos called Synapse a universe and attacked Chaos with Zeus when he thought she was trying to bare her fangs against Synapse. Telling her she can't return Chaos in fact was just trying to go home Synapse. This is why Chaos stayed on Earth to stay with Tomoki because she wasn't allowed back to Synapse since she learned how to abuse her pandora system.

8346501-023%281%29.jpg

He also thinks they share the same star. They don't this is Ikaros being released and falling through the portal to Earth universes. The portal is made by manipulating the poles or whatever on Earth. As you can see it's midnight on Earth compared to Synapse.

The synapse dimension has a star in it
028.jpg

011.jpg

Astraea indeed caught up to the deployment of the shield

8230937-9079657164-009.p.png

8230938-5655550431-010.p.png

Why would low 5-B still make sense for their strongest?
1. They scale massively above humans in base. Their battle forms are far superior to base modes and Pandora is far superior to their battle forms. You have Chaos who absorbs hundreds of melans. You have Ikaros that oneshotted hundreds of melans at once. Even without counting Synapse Chaos was still commanded to destroy Earth?

Also, there is a clear cut difference between a percent and a multiplier in SnO

This is a percent
8447714-008%281%29.jpg

VS
This is a multiplier
8447717-013.jpg

The author has made it clear there is a difference and this is the same issue. If he wanted a percent he would have done it.

Another Example
These are percents
8447731-003%282%29.jpg

VS
Multipliers notice how her functioning capabilities were 99% in base mode with her powers sealed but she went up a whole 100 to active her Uranus queen mode. It is clear there is a difference. The author showed there is a difference.
8447740-024%281%29.jpg

Last edited:
I thought low 4-C was approved? I only applied it to Ikaros, Melan Ikaros, Chaos, and Astraea. The others do not scale.

Pandora Astraea's photon flight speed caught up to the deployment of Aegis L which above you stated looks okay. Ikaros scales because it is stated she is superior to Astraea in flight speed. Chaos scales because she was able to fight Pandora Astraea. Nymph is iffy and can be downgraded.

The Synapse core is already rated correctly it resetted a timeline which is Low 2-C. The Transport Cards destroyed and resetted a manga chapter to restore the plot. I was trying to apply these to angeloids profiles since they are weapons in their arsenal but it's fine.

The reason Qawsedf234 does like the 4-C rating is that he thinks Synapse is in the same dimensional space as Earth.

Lord Minos called Synapse a universe and attacked Chaos with Zeus when he thought she was trying to bare her fangs against Synapse. Telling her she can't return Chaos in fact was just trying to go home Synapse. This is why Chaos stayed on Earth to stay with Tomoki because she wasn't allowed back to Synapse since she learned how to abuse her pandora system.

8346501-023%281%29.jpg

He also thinks they share the same star. They don't this is Ikaros being released and falling through the portal to Earth universes. The portal is made by manipulating the poles or whatever on Earth. As you can see it's midnight on Earth compared to Synapse.

028.jpg

011.jpg

1. They scale massively above humans in base. Their battle forms are far superior to base modes and Pandora is far superior to their battle forms. You have Chaos who absorbs hundreds of melans. You have Ikaros that oneshotted hundreds of melans at once. Even without counting Synapse Chaos was still commanded to destroy Earth?

This is a percent
8447714-008%281%29.jpg

VS
This is a multiplier
8447717-013.jpg

The author has made it clear there is a difference and this is the same issue. If he wanted a percent he would have done it.

Another Example
These are percents
8447731-003%282%29.jpg

VS
Multipliers notice how her functioning capabilities were 99% in base mode with her powers sealed but she went up a whole 100 to active her Uranus queen mode. It is clear there is a difference. The author showed there is a difference.
8447740-024%281%29.jpg

@LordGriffin1000 @Qawsedf234

What do you think about this?

Last edited:
It wasn't approved by everyone.
I only approved it, no one else.
For the last time, those Transport Cards need there own thread, if you won't do it then don't bring it up. Also the Synapse core being Low 2-C for resetting the timeline is clearly something that doesn't scale to the characters statistics, so not sure why your bringing it up.

8346501-023%281%29.jpg

Is the movie you linked canon?

028.jpg

011.jpg
I guess this should be fine for evidence.

You need to prove the shields are automatic because It looks like she smashed through the shield in the second scan which means the other characters activated it before she reach them, which in turn means she isn't faster than the shield.

For the last time, being far superior to someone doesn't mean you buff up to the next tier. Her being able to one shot hundreds of melans in no proves she's scaling tiers above. Finally, being commanded to destroy the Earth doesn't make you 5-B by default because a Moon level/5-C character Could still "destroy the Earth".

This is a percent
8447714-008%281%29.jpg

VS
This is a multiplier
8447717-013.jpg

Another Example
These are percents
8447731-003%282%29.jpg

VS
8447740-024%281%29.jpg
Absolutely not a difference.

In another scan you posted it literally shows percentage being used without adding the %

They exist in the same shared setting. Literally, Judas characters appear in the manga and anime several times.
It's not a crossover. They literally are a part of the manga. That's like saying Iron man appeared multiple times in an X-men issue. It's a cross over and he can't scale from feats despite it being shown they literally exist on the same planet.

The thing is Angeloids are stated to be massively above >>>>>>>> humans. Literally the two mangas mentioned take place on the same planet. Regardless of what happened, angeloids are above them. As the angeloids creators are the same people who literally created reality itself and the humans too.

What? I've been posting scans of the multipliers? I have literally been posting the links to everything I made a potential tier suggestion.

Her stomping hundreds of her 2.0 version of her Uranus Queen Mode is very much important. Why? She stomped each with just one Artemis at once. hundreds at once Artemis isn't even her strongest weapon.

I mean I provided feats for some of the Apostles in the threads. I wouldn't mind profiles for some of the humans. It really would help out with the scaling and show how expanded the verse is.

From her mode to Uranus mode goes up to 100x the power after Nymph undid her seals.
8407849-023.jpeg
"Thought capabilities 100% Normal" "Flight capabilities recovering ... 80.. 90..."

This proves that when they are using percentages, they don't always put the % sign next to the number. So I repeat, nothing you've posted proves it's a 500 times multiplier especially since they are using percentages for the character.

What do you think about this?
Well it seems Synapse contains a star so if the character was going to destroy the dimension in it's entirety then I can agree with 4-C, but I'll wait for Qawsed.

Low 2-C Synapse core doesn't seem like something that scales to characters given what the feat is (resetting the timeline), I still disagree with the supposed 500 times multiplier and nothing brought up has changed my mind as I explained above.

Finally, unless those shields are automatic and come up in response to attacks on there own, no one would scale for being able to strike the character unless they did it before the shield came up. Plus in the second scan it looks like she smashed the shield which means it activated before she reached her so she wouldn't scale.

It wasn't approved by everyone.

I only approved it, no one else.

For the last time, those Transport Cards need there own thread, if you won't do it then don't bring it up. Also the Synapse core being Low 2-C for resetting the timeline is clearly something that doesn't scale to the characters statistics, so not sure why your bringing it up.

Is the movie you linked canon?

I guess this should be fine for evidence.

You need to prove the shields are automatic because It looks like she smashed through the shield in the second scan which means the other characters activated it before she reach them, which in turn means she isn't faster than the shield.

For the last time, being far superior to someone doesn't mean you buff up to the next tier. Her being able to one shot hundreds of melans in no proves she's scaling tiers above. Finally, being commanded to destroy the Earth doesn't make you 5-B by default because a Moon level/5-C character Could still "destroy the Earth".

Absolutely not a difference.

In another scan you posted it literally shows percentage being used without adding the %

"Thought capabilities 100% Normal" "Flight capabilities recovering ... 80.. 90..."

This proves that when they are using percentages, they don't always put the % sign next to the number. So I repeat, nothing you've posted proves it's a 500 times multiplier especially since they are using percentages for the character.

Well it seems Synapse contains a star so if the character was going to destroy the dimension in it's entirety then I can agree with 4-C, but I'll wait for Qawsed.

Low 2-C Synapse core doesn't seem like something that scales to characters given what the feat is (resetting the timeline), I still disagree with the supposed 500 times multiplier and nothing brought up has changed my mind as I explained above.

Finally, unless those shields are automatic and come up in response to attacks on there own, no one would scale for being able to strike the character unless they did it before the shield came up. Plus in the second scan it looks like she smashed the shield which means it activated before she reached her so she wouldn't scale.
I didn't stated they scale to The Rule??? It was brought up above and I stated it's already scaled correctly

1. Ikaros shield deployments are in the femtoseconds range. Astraea shield is superior. Chaos used Astraea's shield against her and she caught up to the deployment. I never said Astraea was than the shield itself. I stated she CAUGHT to the deployment of the shield. Which still should make her as fast.

2. Not really the author has made a cut clear difference if he wanted to use percent he would. Base Ikaros functioning capabilities 99% and then Uranus Queen Activating goes up another 100 itself there are no percents. He does the same thing with pandora mode output. Yet when increasing her speed he used percent. He made a cut clear difference. You also just proved the point with your example. The author put 100% for thought capabilities yet when the other system goes out there are not percents. These are exactly the same panel.

3. Yes it is. The portal to Synapse is made by the pole of Earth. Meaning they can close it and open it anything. Qawsed thinks it's a shared space because Tomoki's dreamscape is connected to Synapse. You have two ways to get to Synapse the portal (but Zeus is there waiting to blast you) or Tomoki dreamscape which connects Synapse to his dream through the Dive game.

4. Humans in their verse can destroy the planet.. There's a massive huge difference between Base Ikaros alone and humans. As you can see Base Ikaros power level is 99% as she is massively above humans. So yeah they should be above Low 5-B

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out, LordGriffin. I think that destroying a pocket dimension with planets orbiting a star is usually rated as High 4-C or 4-B.

I didn't stated they scale to The Rule??? It was brought up above and I stated it's already scaled correctly
Which wasn't needed but ok.
1. Ikaros shield deployments are in the femtoseconds range. Astraea shield is superior. Chaos used Astraea's shield against her and she caught up to the deployment. I never said Astraea was than the shield itself. I stated she CAUGHT to the deployment of the shield. Which still should make her as fast.
She clearly struck the shield in the scan you posted. She needs to beat the shield to scale to it's speed.

2. Not really the author has made a cut clear difference if he wanted to use percent he would. Base Ikaros functioning capabilities 99% and then Uranus Queen Activating goes up another 100 itself there are no percents. He does the same thing with pandora mode output. Yet when increasing her speed he used percent. He made a cut clear difference. You also just proved the point with your example. The author put 100% for thought capabilities yet when the other system goes out there are not percents. These are exactly the same panel.
You just trying to claim something that isn't true and I wish you stop. My evidence proves there is no multiplier, and if you actually paid attention you can see it. I'll post it again...

Unless you outright somehow think her flight capabilities are being multiplier by 80 times, then 90 times which makes absolutely no sense since it clearly states flight capabilities "recovering" so the author not putting a percentage sign next to the number in no way means it's suddenly become a multiplier. So stop claiming some non existent multiplier.

Unless it's directly stated to be a multiplier by the author or characters in verse, it will not be treated as such. At this point your just using headcannon and I'm not going to repeat this argument because it isn't getting us nowhere.

3. Yes it is. The portal to Synapse is made by the pole of Earth. Meaning they can close it and open it anything. Qawsed thinks it's a shared space because Tomoki's dreamscape is connected to Synapse. You have two ways to get to Synapse the portal (but Zeus is there waiting to blast you) or Tomoki dreamscape which connects Synapse to his dream through the Dive game.
As I said, I'm ok with it but Qawsed should be the one to reply to this.

4. Humans in their verse can destroy the planet.. There's a massive huge difference between Base Ikaros alone and humans. As you can see Base Ikaros power level is 99% as she is massively above humans. So yeah they should be above Low 5-B
That's not how it works. We don't upscale characters simply because they are far stronger than someone else unless they are at the upper boarder, which the humans aren't especially when there method doesn't destroy the planet completely hence why the are Low 5-B and not straight up 5-B.

Thank you for helping out, LordGriffin. I think that destroying a pocket dimension with planets orbiting a star is usually rated as High 4-C or 4-B.
High 4-C I believe. I know a character who has that justification and we have a calc for it if I'm not mistaken. I'll find it.

Edit: Creating a dimension with a planet and star is High 4-C.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for helping out, Griffin. I think that what you decided should be applied then.

Is somebody here willing to handle it please?

Which wasn't needed but ok.

She clearly struck the shield in the scan you posted. She needs to beat the shield to scale to it's speed.

You just trying to claim something that isn't true and I wish you stop. My evidence proves there is no multiplier, and if you actually paid attention you can see it. I'll post it again...

Unless you outright somehow think her flight capabilities are being multiplier by 80 times, then 90 times which makes absolutely no sense since it clearly states flight capabilities "recovering" so the author not putting a percentage sign next to the number in no way means it's suddenly become a multiplier. So stop claiming some non existent multiplier.

Unless it's directly stated to be a multiplier by the author or characters in verse, it will not be treated as such. At this point your just using headcannon and I'm not going to repeat this argument because it isn't getting us nowhere.

As I said, I'm ok with it but Qawsed should be the one to reply to this.

That's not how it works. We don't upscale characters simply because they are far stronger than someone else unless they are at the upper boarder, which the humans aren't especially when there method doesn't destroy the planet completely hence why the are Low 5-B and not straight up 5-B.

High 4-C I believe. I know a character who has that justification and we have a calc for it if I'm not mistaken. I'll find it.

Edit: Creating a dimension with a planet and star is High 4-C.

But it mentioned towards me which is why I responded???? I'm not sure if you're getting an attitude or not because I haven't done anything?
1. If she caught up to something she's in the same speed range. Chaos was deploying Aegis and Astraea was able to catch up to it.
2. We're just gonna have to agree to disagree. The author made a clear difference in percentages and multipliers. If Base Mode Ikaros is 99% and Uranus goes up 100 as the author didn't put percentages in the same panel. That should tell you something.

Anyways let's just say it is percent if Base Mode Ikaros with her powers sealed operated at 99% percent of power and Uranus Mode goes up another 100% why are you treating the percents as a whole number by carrying the decimal? For example, you claimed Pandora Mode which goes up by 500% is 5 times more powerful than Uranus Mode. Now if Base Mode to Uranus Mode is 100% basically 1 times the power. That's literally still the same power level. Anything multiplied by 1 = the same thing. This should tell me the percentages are exponential and should be treated as 100%=100.

I don't think it's a star, or at least a notable one for multiple reasons. The bubble they're in is not large enough to fit an object and it's not an example of a pocket dimension because you can directly see the floating islands from the outside in some of the scans.

But the other reason I'm not really for sure is because the shadows in some of the scans are completely uniform with the outside, implying they're lit by the same source.

Overall it's either not a pocket dimension star but the Sun, or the star is legitimately far to small to get a Tier 4 rating.

I don't think it's a star, or at least a notable one for multiple reasons. The bubble they're in is not large enough to fit an object and it's not an example of a pocket dimension because you can directly see the floating islands from the outside in some of the scans.

But the other reason I'm not really for sure is because the shadows in some of the scans are completely uniform with the outside, implying they're lit by the same source.

Overall it's either not a pocket dimension star but the Sun, or the star is legitimately far to small to get a Tier 4 rating.
Actually no it's not a bubble? The video above debunks this when Ikaros fell to Earth it showed it's nothing put a portal.

Here's actually the anime version of what you're talking about. There is no bubble or sunlight coming out or it to say they share a same star

This is Ikaros falling through the portal as she was released from Synapse. Proving once again it's a portal. What further debunks your point is that the portal is made by the poles/axis of Earth. Does that mean if Earth was destroyed in the Manga wouldn't Synapse have been too? By your logic the portal is a bubble surrounding Synapse which proven false.

Also did you calc the size of the star? Because you also said humans having the power to split the planet to destroy it was country level and I can quote you.

The video above debunks this when Ikaros fell to Earth it showed it's nothing put a portal.
The actual manga shows the stuff within the sphere from an outside perspective and you can see its relatively the same size, along with the lighting source issue I mentioned.
Also did you calc the size of the star?
If the bubble is limited to it's Earth-relative size, then the star cannot be far enough away to justify a IRL star size. There wouldn't be enough distance to accommodate such an object.

So I don't need to calc anything, I just need to show that the sphere isn't that large. Which it isn't going by what I've seen.

What Qawsedf234 and LordGriffin have decided here should preferably be applied.

The actual manga shows the stuff within the sphere from an outside perspective and you can see its relatively the same size, along with the lighting source issue I mentioned.

If the bubble is limited to it's Earth-relative size, then the star cannot be far enough away to justify a IRL star size. There wouldn't be enough distance to accommodate such an object.

So I don't need to calc anything, I just need to show that the sphere isn't that large. Which it isn't going by what I've seen.
What was posted what does it look like on the other side of the portal? There is no bubble. This is been debunked by canon showings above in the anime video.

The portal isn't large because once again it's a portal and where Zeus is located as a defense system

8451909-010%281%29.jpg

Zeus literally sits on one of the islands in Synapse. Are you trying to tell me Synapse is only as big as Zeus since it's the same size as the portal?
8451923-008%282%29.jpg

8451926-012.jpg

Lord of Synapse literally called the dimension a universe. He tells Chaos she was not welcome and attacked her with Zeus.

8451912-022.png

8451911-023.jpg

Chaos then realized her home was with Tomoki so she stayed on Earth instead-but goes bat ish crazy when Tomoki playfully kicks the angeloids out when Tomoki was actually waiting for her. So yeah Synapse is a whole universe as stated by Lord of Synapse. I lowballed it because I didn't want the angeloids scaled that high since there is a star in the dimension. So it being Earth's relative size is beyond false.

Once again there is no bubble you literally see the other side of the portal to enter Synapse.

Here are scans in ORDER of Ikaros flying through the portal of Synapse. She approaches the BLACK portal and then flies through it. We then have a visual of what's on the other side of the portal. Keep in mind the portal is BLACK all of a sudden it's a dark clear. You know because the author wants to show us what's on the other side. He can't show us what's on the other side of the portal is pitch dark like it's always been presented. After that Ikaros gets passed the portal. Well, I don't see a sphere anywhere in the third scan at all????
8451960-009%281%29.jpg

8451959-010%282%29.jpg

8451958-011%283%29.jpg

Again you didn't calculate the star size going off speculations. Because last time I checked I presented a showing and you said it was country to continental downplaying it when it was actually tier 5.

What was posted what does it look like on the other side of the portal?
You can see the shadow outlines of the floating island through the sphere.
Are you trying to tell me Synapse is only as big as Zeus since it's the same size as the portal?
You missed my arugment. I never argued that the sphere was ever small, its easily the size of a moon. Its just not large enough to justify the star being the size of an actual star since the entire thing occupies real space and its not larger on the inside compared to the outside.
After that Ikaros gets passed the portal. Well, I don't see a sphere anywhere in the third scan at all????
The sphere is the area they occupy. Its quite literally a sphere with a barrier around it.

In fact the scans show what I'm saying. The dust cloud that's following her doesn't change size and keeps its relative size when it passes through the sphere.
Again you didn't calculate the star size going off speculations
I don't need to calc anything. The calc mentioned before is a generic calc for a dimension that holds a single star in it, I'm saying the scene does not qualify for that generic calc since its not large enough to hold an actual star.

It is probably best if we try to wrap up this discussion by the two of you reaching an agreement regarding what we statistics that we should apply here.

It is probably best if we try to wrap up this discussion by the two of you reaching an agreement regarding what we statistics that we should apply here.
My internet is a bit screwy at the moment but I can see Qawsed's point regarding the size of Synapse. You can see the barrier around it doesn't look big enough to hold an actual sized star. Plus you can actually see the shadows of the islands from outside the barrier.

As for that statement regarding Synapse being referred to as a universe. He doesn't call Synapse a universe, he says she has no place to return to in the entire universe. This doesn't mean Synapse is universal in size, it just means to his knowledge, she has no where to go in the verse.

However in the amine it looks like a pitch black portal. One could argue it's a dimensional barrier and once you pass through it you enter Synapse but the way it's illustrated in the manga at some points it doesn't look that big. At best, I believe we can do the At least Small Planet level, likely High 4-C but I completely disagree with Synapse being universal in size based off that statement.

Okay. That seems to make sense to me. Is that fine with you as well, Qawsedf?

t if we try to wrap up this discussion by the two of you reaching an agreement regarding what we statistics that we should apply here.
The Low 5-B stuff is fine.

The OP already agreed to handle the Synapse scaling in some other thread, which is why I don't know the sudden push for a 4-C rating that relies completely on the Synapse and their pocket space.

But I guess "possibly High 4-C" or whatever isn't that extreme.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

What do you think about Griffin's suggestions above?

I'm fine with possibly High 4-C.

I'm going to step away now because family drama has gotten me riled up and I rather not bring it here.

Okay. That is unfortunate. I hope that things will work out for you.

At least it seems like Qawsedf and Griffin have reached an agreement here. Is somebody willing to apply what they decided please?

You can see the shadow outlines of the floating island through the sphere.

You missed my arugment. I never argued that the sphere was ever small, its easily the size of a moon. Its just not large enough to justify the star being the size of an actual star since the entire thing occupies real space and its not larger on the inside compared to the outside.

The sphere is the area they occupy. Its quite literally a sphere with a barrier around it.

In fact the scans show what I'm saying. The dust cloud that's following her doesn't change size and keeps its relative size when it passes through the sphere.

I don't need to calc anything. The calc mentioned before is a generic calc for a dimension that holds a single star in it, I'm saying the scene does not qualify for that generic calc since its not large enough to hold an actual star.
I'm not going back and forth with this.

It's portal
1. It's made by Earth axis energies. Earth was destroyed in the end so wouldn't Synapse be too? You're using headcanon now
2. The portals from the canon disagree with you. Ikaros literally fell through the portal to get to Earth. No bubble At this point you're challenging the creator and you're not the creator.
Here are literally canon scans from the manga and anime proving it's a portal. I'll use the scene when Ikaros fell through to portal to get to earth.

It's not is sphere surrounding Synapse it's nothing but a bubble. You're trying to base it off Ikaros taking Tomoki to Synapse when the Author made the portal crystal clear so we can see what's on the other side of the portal.

3. That dust cloud following her is literally coming from Ikaros speed. As you can see she still has it when she's about to drop Tomoki off on this island. So more headcanon.
8456010-016.png

4. Synapse is a whole universe itself as stated by Lord Minos. So you need to calculate the star before saying it's not large enough.

My internet is a bit screwy at the moment but I can see Qawsed's point regarding the size of Synapse. You can see the barrier around it doesn't look big enough to hold an actual sized star. Plus you can actually see the shadows of the islands from outside the barrier.

As for that statement regarding Synapse being referred to as a universe. He doesn't call Synapse a universe, he says she has no place to return to in the entire universe. This doesn't mean Synapse is universal in size, it just means to his knowledge, she has no where to go in the verse.

However in the amine it looks like a pitch black portal. One could argue it's a dimensional barrier and once you pass through it you enter Synapse but the way it's illustrated in the manga at some points it doesn't look that big. At best, I believe we can do the At least Small Planet level, likely High 4-C but I completely disagree with Synapse being universal in size based off that statement.
Okay I agree with the Likely High 4-C

But they should be a high than 5-B though because of multipliers. At least Large Planet level

Ikaros power-ups are exponential, not linear. Her base mode is 99% she goes up a whole 100% for Uranus Queen Mode. Now we know 100% = 1 and Ikaros from base to Uranus power didn't multiple by 1.

Actually, she did have a home to go to. I posted the scans above with Tomoki.

She kept saying I'm home let me in and Minos told her there isn't a home for her in Synapse.

1. She killed Siren and activated Pandora Mode. Minos thought she was a threat and tried to eliminate her when she just wanted to return home.
2. He's talking about Synapse when he made his statement.

8456085-013%283%29.jpg

I'm not going back and forth with this.

It's portal
1. It's made by Earth axis energies. Earth was destroyed in the end so wouldn't Synapse be too? You're using headcanon now
No, it wouldn't be destroyed even if it was a portal. It being made of Earth's energy.

2. The portals from the canon disagree with you. Ikaros literally fell through the portal to get to Earth. No bubble At this point you're challenging the creator and you're not the creator.
Here are literally canon scans from the manga and anime proving it's a portal. I'll use the scene when Ikaros fell through to portal to get to earth.

It's not is sphere surrounding Synapse it's nothing but a bubble. You're trying to base it off Ikaros taking Tomoki to Synapse when the Author made the portal crystal clear so we can see what's on the other side of the portal.
Don't bring up this whole "challenging the creator" nonsense, no on is actively trying to challenge the author. The author is not infallible and in other scans it looks different. It doesn't matter anyway since there still going to have a "possible High 4-C".

3. That dust cloud following her is literally coming from Ikaros speed. As you can see she still has it when she's about to drop Tomoki off on this island. So more headcanon.
8456010-016.png

4. Synapse is a whole universe itself as stated by Lord Minos. So you need to calculate the star before saying it's not large enough.
I debunked that weak universe sized Synapse claim so I'm not going over it again.

When I get off of work I'm going to revise the profiles so continuing this tired debate isn't worth it. Also, to claim Snynape is universal in size it to argue the characters are universe level since they can supposedly destroy it... yet you were arguing Tier 4 before but now tier 2?

Okay I agree with the Likely High 4-C

But they should be a high than 5-B though because of multipliers. At least Large Planet level

Ikaros power-ups are exponential, not linear. Her base mode is 99% she goes up a whole 100% for Uranus Queen Mode. Now we know 100% = 1 and Ikaros from base to Uranus power didn't multiple by 1.

Actually, she did have a home to go to. I posted the scans above with Tomoki.

She kept saying I'm home let me in and Minos told her there isn't a home for her in Synapse.

1. She killed Siren and activated Pandora Mode. Minos thought she was a threat and tried to eliminate her when she just wanted to return home.
2. He's talking about Synapse when he made his statement.

8456085-013%283%29.jpg
Firstly, they'll be possible High 4-C.

Secondly, she isn't going to be 5-B, stop pushing for that. I already explains how the multiplier works and no, her base did not go from 99% to 100%. You can clearly see her her capabilities needing to rise from points below 99%. Heck even if it was like that there wouldn't even be a multiplier using your logic because as you claim, they aren't liner.... This means they wouldn't be capable of producing a multiplier. So please stop changing the rules because I'm starting to think you yourself don't know what you want. Either it is liner and a multiplier or it's an exponential boost and no multiplier.

Also no, he says there is no home for here in the entire universe meaning to his knowledge she has no place to go in general. There is no evidence he called Synape the entire universe unless you can prove he had no knowledge of Earth in general which I doubt.

Thank you very much for having the patience to help out here, Griffin. I am fine with if your conclusions from this thread are applied to the relevant affected pages.

No, it wouldn't be destroyed even if it was a portal. It being made of Earth's energy.

Don't bring up this whole "challenging the creator" nonsense, no on is actively trying to challenge the author. The author is not infallible and in other scans it looks different. It doesn't matter anyway since there still going to have a "possible High 4-C".

I debunked that weak universe sized Synapse claim so I'm not going over it again.

When I get off of work I'm going to revise the profiles so continuing this tired debate isn't worth it. Also, to claim Snynape is universal in size it to argue the characters are universe level since they can supposedly destroy it... yet you were arguing Tier 4 before but now tier 2?

Firstly, they'll be possible High 4-C.

Secondly, she isn't going to be 5-B, stop pushing for that. I already explains how the multiplier works and no, her base did not go from 99% to 100%. You can clearly see her her capabilities needing to rise from points below 99%. Heck even if it was like that there wouldn't even be a multiplier using your logic because as you claim, they aren't liner.... This means they wouldn't be capable of producing a multiplier. So please stop changing the rules because I'm starting to think you yourself don't know what you want. Either it is liner and a multiplier or it's an exponential boost and no multiplier.

Also no, he says there is no home for here in the entire universe meaning to his knowledge she has no place to go in general. There is no evidence he called Synape the entire universe unless you can prove he had no knowledge of Earth in general which I doubt.
First, this little attitude you have isn't cutting because I have not came at you sideways at all. Yeah, I put some of this text in a tone reader so I don't think I'm bugging and it's coming off rude as I thought for some parts. I have not said one thing out the way with you.

You are incorrect

8456292-003%284%29.jpg

Do you mean the fact it was stated her Base Mode capabilities are at 99%?

VS
Her functioning capabilities going up a whole 100% to active her Uranus queen mode?

8456296-024%282%29.jpg

As shown her power level is 99% base mode, 100% Uranus Queen, and 500% Pandora Mode. As shown she rose her power by a whole other 100% from base mode 99%. Unless you're trying to tell me her power only multiplied by 1 this gotta be a huge boost which is the point I've been trying to make. We've been back and forth about her power level for a minute now. Please enlighten me on what rules have I changed. I stated her Uranus queen mode is 100x the power. You claimed it's not as it is percent. I then stated well if it's percent and how you did it with pandora mode her power would only be multiplied by 1 which does put her anywhere but the same power level. Also, your post lately has been nothing but attitudes, especially the rule post. I asked about it and you got an attitude for what?

I posted scans above where Chaos went to on Earth either you want to read them or you don't. So the DOUBT is not in question thanks tho. I can't force you to read the context I told you I posted above.

Last edited:
Unless you're trying to tell me her power only multiplied by 1 this gotta be a huge boost which is the point I've been trying to make
99% to 100% is a 1.01x increase.

Also if that was the point you were trying to make then you went about it in a very roundabout roundabout hard to figure out way.
Just lock the thread and let Griffin handle the High 4-C. Angel can make their Low 2-C thread later / work on how they want their multipliers to work.

Yes, Freedomstar does not seem reasonable, so I will just let Griffin update the pages according to what was decided here.

However, I would prefer a confirmation that he has finished before we close this thread.

Sorry for the wait, I got off work and was tired but I finished updating the profiles. This can finally be closed and if someone wants something added they can make a new one. I got a headache still from work so I'll be heading to bed soon.

Thank you very much for helping out to finally put an end to this issue, Griffin. Freedomstar has argued about it for years, and the pages were previously in a bad condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back