• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SnO rescalling and Statements (pls carefully read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Angeloids have been scaled off DC instead of AP. The angeloids are scaled off a weak Ikaros going to bust Japan while fighting Nymph. They have been scaled off a statement but what about an actual feat a weak/sealed Ikaros actually did that proves her statements throughout the story?
The world of SnO is shared by another manga by the same creator which is Judas.

Connection to Judas- Zero Mascchettiano is a main character in the Judas manga. Judas is one of Suu Minasuki manga that take place a few years before the angeloids came to Earth. Zero debuted in Sora no Otoshimono at a festival that says Judas it informs the readers that Zero is from his other Manga "Judas" in case they didn't know. Zero is friends with Mikako, who is a main character of SnO. Every year Mikako would throw festivals which Zero would come to help out each year. Zero since his debut into SnO has appeared in several other chapters such as 19, 32, 42, 57, along with two crossover chapters in SnO manga with Judas.
Suu Minasuki has connected the worlds of Judas and SnO as the same.

What does this have to do with the angeloids AP? The angeloids come from a primordial reality that made existence. The angeloids were created to be in a higher class than humans. Judas manga consists of humans as Apostles given magic by Jesus to control time, destructions, birth, death, mental abilities, and more. The Apostle's power together can unlock seal with grants them ritual destructive magic from the bible. The book is the book of revelations that brings calamities to the world and even in the end destroy it.
This means every angeloids AP >>>>>>>>> Humans who can obtain the power to destroy the planet in their verse.

Base Levels should be At Least Planet Level much higher as they are massively stronger than humans. The Lord of the Heavens has called the humans on Earth worms, bugs, pests, and along with the royal council of Synapse called humans fodder compared to base Ikaros. Lord of Synapse also stated no downer can brush off the power of his weapon Poseidon, which is weaker than Ikaros' energy core.

In chapter 2, Tomoki's wish caused everyone in the world to vanish. He wished that everything that happened was a dream. Ikaros using the transport card reverted reality back to normal through dream format which means the old reality was destroyed when Tomoki woke up. This resetted the entire manga chapter.

Why is this feat important? Angeloids do not have the ability to dream this is confirmed by their creator and Ikaros powers were partially sealed at the time. This means Ikaros tanked the old reality being destroyed as it was reverted to normal through a dream that resetted the manga. Even more, proof of the transport card Ikaros used came from Synapse to the universe inside her body. Yet when she used it to destroy/revert reality alone with resetting the chapter the card didn't exist anymore because it was a thing of that dream. Yet once again Ikaros is not able to dream and didn't disappear from reality. From my understanding, this is a low 2-C feat
They also need the transport cards added to their page. It is part of their power set.

Chapter 45 Chaos absorbed an angeloid Siren that was made to defeat Ikaros underwater. Chaos used its power to evolve into Pandora Mode. The Lord of Synapse stated She gained the power to bare her fangs against Synapse and can no longer be stopped. Keep in mind Synapse is full of powerful weapons. The transport cards is device that connects to many machines on Synapse and use its power. The cards also have some abilities on their own. The transport cards are labeled as weapons. Chaos was able to contend with weapons that could destroy and reset reality and along with Synapse technological might. When Chaos came back to Synapse the Lord of that dimension attacked her with the strongest weapons made there. He stated the power of Zeus is her limit. He goes on to blast her several times with full-powered shots until she flees away. It was then stated Zeus needs to be in full power to defeat Uranus Ikaros (but it was later stated even her pandora Form Ikaros still loses in power. This still shows how powerful Ikaros is.

What is Zeus? It is stated to be the strongest large-scale weapon Synapse has to offer. It is also stated no other scientist comes close to making large-scale tech. It's a cannon that shots large electrical blast and seemly lasers too. Weaker techs are A large-scale tech in Synapse named The Rule destroyed and re-created a timeline via using electricity. . It is shown that the universe is composed of six realms of existence. The big bang explosion Daedalus which created the existence. As stated her large-scale tech are inferior to his. Along with the transport cards used a machine to destroy the reality of a manga chapter and reset it.

In Chapter 55, Lord Minos stated he was going to make angeloids more powerful than Pandora Chaos because he was disgusted by her limit toward Zeus. That he did he made hundreds of melans each one superior to the first generation angeloids (Ikaros, Astraea, and Nymph) One melan completely stomped Ikaros and Astraea with her bare hands.

Chapter 56, Ikaros gained pandora mode and her shield reflects attacks back at greater power defeating dozens of melans. Keep in mind these melans are supposed to have superior bodies to Pandora Chaos, who tanked Zeus and The melans can tank their own Artemis. Once again Pandora Ikaros increased her power by 500 and oneshotted hundreds of melans each with an Artemis at once.
Pandora Chaos came out of nowhere and absorbed the energy cores and systems of the fallen melans. This increased her power to the point she surpassed Pandora Ikaros and Nymph and it was stated to take on Synapse itself. The Lord of Synapse was scared as hell and complimented her with the power she obtained. Stating she had the power to destroy reality which included Earth but not along take on Synapse but completely destroy it along with the technological might.
In this chapter, Pandora Ikaros and Nymph were about to contend with Melan amped Pandora Chaos briefly before being overpowered. Chaos feeling for Tomoki got in the way and she fled.

Chapter 74, Pandora Nymph hacking shield blocks and tanks a full-powered hit from Zeus. Pandora Nymph powers are the weakest of the first generation angeloids.

Chapter 75. During this chapter, Astraea reached Pandora mode to fight Chaos who evolved once more. Astraea easily smashed through her own Aegis L which Chaos stole from Melan Astraea. Chaos further more amped the shield with hacking which he stole from melan Nymph. She also proves her hacking was more powerful than Pandora Nymph.
Pandora Astraea evolved into Pandora 2 and quickly oneshotted Chaos.

Chapter 76, Pandora Nymph using her new evolved hacking changed the potency of her self-destruct bomb to completely wipe out Zeus energy core without a trace. As shown above, Chaos has superior hacking, and it using it to increase the strength of attacks and defense.

I propose that the angeloids receive a Low 2-C to 2-C rating.

Last edited:
Thought?
If a series like bleach can be considered tier 3, I believe this series deserves a chance too.

Last edited:
Okay. Thank you. I will ask him then.

@DontTalkDT

I was told that you are knowledgeable about this series.
I am. But I'm also not interested enough in the ratings of the verse to comment on Freedomstar's 6th attempt to upgrade the angeloids to universe level by scaling them to synapse core on the last 3 years.

Okay. So should we close this thread then?

Okay. If these arguments have been rejected by our staff multiple times in the past, we should probably close this thread.

If you or somebody else can write up a discussion rule against these repeated exact same types of upgrade attempts, that would be very appreciated.

I am. But I'm also not interested enough in the ratings of the verse to comment on Freedomstar's 6th attempt to upgrade the angeloids to universe level by scaling them to synapse core on the last 3 years.
Actually, I provided more scans than usual. I also provided new information. I re-read the series and found out SnO takes place in the same verse as two other mangas. I have never brought this up before. You can't link me ever bringing this up anywhere on this site so...

You read the series but did not Judas exist inside of SnO along with its spin-off Daisuki desu!! Mahō Tenshi Cosmos. I'm almost certain you didn't know looking at your previous comments about the verse, so you don't have to look at the information if you want to. I am not begging you. You are literally the reason why the verse is scaled off a weak/Base Ikaros country-level destructive capability when her AP is massively higher so I'll rather have someone else thoughts on what I provided.

On Topic
8114158-5310371290-81072.jpg

Anyways the humans in Ikaros verse have the power to destroy the Earth in chucks by the revelations

8114258-c6817c-n374416n-91%282%29.jpg

As stated by Peter the leader of the apostles "As for the revelations, he who had first recited them shall fulfill them" Which means once they do the ritual they have the power.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
As shown (Right to Left) the Apostle of destruction set off what seems to be the entire Mount Fuji volcanic chain From what I gathered from a calc on this site is High 6-A at the bare minimal country level

8015789-51.jpg

The Apostle of time manipulated the time of Earth and summoned multiple high-speed meteors which forced to be large island to small country size which indirectly caused a shockwave as big as Japan.
These are examples of the Apostles using the power of the revelations.

8114176-c6817c-n374404n-14.jpg

It was even more confirmed by John who absorbed the Apostles power that they have the power of the apocalypse from the Revelations

Judas without his weapon defeated John and then oneshotted him with the weapon Jesus gave him

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Which means Base Ikaros alone should be way higher than country-level in AP. The SnO has been scaled off DC when AP wise they are massively above humans who have country level to even to power to destroy the planet.

As stated in the scan above the Apostles were around 2000 years ago meanwhile Lord of Synapse Minos compared the humans to Ikaros as fodders along with the royal council when he sent her to wipe out the Babylonian empire because they were trying to reach the heavens.

Last edited:
Bump

1. I do think it's unfair that is being overlooked. Recoome DC is only multi-island level as shown. But we know he scales massively above Saiyan Saga Vegeta/Goku in Attack Potecy. There is no difference in Base Ikaros DC being country level but its potency is massively higher than the humans. It's the same thing with Naruto. The god tiers have planet-level AP but their DC is lower. The same thing with Bleach relying on scaling along with so many other verses on here.

2. Also a lot of people who read the series didn't know SnO manga is connected to two other manga Judas and Daisuki desu!! Mahō Tenshi Cosmos. Judas takes place on the same planet as SnO. I think this is due to the fact the other mangas aren't as popular and I like many others didn't realize they took place in the same world including myself. Zero Mascchettiano who is one of the main characters in Judas is also a recurring character in SnO for multiple chapters making his debut in chapter 6. Daisuki desu!! Mahō Tenshi Cosmos is the spin-off to SnO.

3. Since those mangas take place on the same planet as SnO and they are humans which the angeloids are massively above, it means the scaling must be changed which means Ikaros have the power to bust Japan while weak is her DC but her potency scale massively above that since downers can bust the planet in Judas and downers can destroy just about all of the surface of Japan in Daisuki desu!! Mahō Tenshi Cosmos.

This means statements and showings like these below should not be ignored

8104968-8b91afe3-74ed-4d01-9d61-68023fba101a.jpeg

1. It's stated Zeus needs to be at full power to defeat Ikaros in all her forms.
040.jpg

2. The Lord of Synapse stated Pandora Chaos had the power to bare her fangs against Synapse
003.jpg

012.jpg

3. Now the Lord of Synapse who created Zeus and Chaos.. instantly attacked Chaos with Synapse's strongest weapon repeatedly because she was a threat to Synapse. He even stated that Chaos limited in her pandora form was up against Zeus. This part is also funny because Kaltias added it to Chaos page as "possibly higher (Survived a shot from the Zeus cannon, which is Synapse greatest weapon)" but didn't give her the tier which is crazy. So it is known the angeloids are this powerful and durable but for some reason, it's a problem to give them their tier which is strange.
010.png

4. Because Chaos was a failure and considered fragile or her limit was up against Zeus and stated the Uranus queen was still stronger. He went on to create the melans. The melans are angeloids 2.0 version of Uranus Ikaros who can bring out a power she can not and has a massively stronger body. Each one being stronger.
026.png

028.png

029.png

030.png

5. Ikaros and Nymph achieved Pandora mode and defeated hundreds of melans each one Superior to Ikaros Uranus Queen Mode. Chaos out of nowhere started to absorbed the melan cores to the point she went from being able to bare her fangs against Synapse to actually having the power to take it on. Which means Synapse weapons like Zeus. While everyone is shaking and scared including the Lord of Synapse that Chaos stole this power, Minos said Chaos had the power to destroy "reality" which included Earth and Synapse in his statement. This meant once she finished absorbing the cores she became massively powerful to the point she is stronger than Zeus.
8104865-033.png

8104864-034.png

6. Pandora Nymph the weakest angeloid is able to shield from Zeus.

Now I have shown that the angeloids scale massively above humans, who have the power of revelations to destroy the planet. Not only that an angeloid weaker than even Nymph had the power to wipe out humans on Earth. I showed multiple statements and feats that show how the angeloids scale to Zeus. This means I showed more actual consistent statements and showing then a weak Ikaros being able to destroy Japan which is out of context. Her DC is able to destroy a country and she was holding back too but her AP is massively higher than humans that can destroy the Earth. Because of this one statement, @ Don't talk has to scale the verse off when once again they are massively stronger than humans. I got over multiple scans and feats vs one statement about a weak Ikaros with no context applied. It's also weird that Chaos has Zeus on her profile but Pandora Ikaros oneshotted 100+ melans each one stronger than Chaos but weird to upgrade.

I'm not really sure what's being proposed, but may check this later.
1. SnO share a planet with two other manga by the same writer such as Judas and its spin-off. The two mangas are about humans with magical powers. The humans in Judas can call upon the power of the revelation which can bust the planet and the humans in the spin-off can surface wipe most of Japan turning it into a desert. The angeloids scale massively above humans because angeloids are weapons of war from Synapse while the humans are stated to be fodder and their sole purpose was created to be "playthings" stated by the Co-creator of existence from Synaspe.

2. This means a weak Ikaros stated to destroy Japan doesn't mean she's country-level overall in power. Her AP is massively higher because the humans in her world have the power to destroy the planet. This means the statements like Zeus being the strongest weapon in Synapse needs to be at full power to defeat Ikaros or it's stated multiple times Chaos had the power to fight Synapse itself and even gained the power to completely wipe it out should be taken seriously. Zeus is more powerful than the big bang and the rule which can destroy and recreate the timeline.

3. Even if they don't get tier 3 to 2..If the angeloids are going to be scaled off solely DC feats (which would be unfair) they should be scaled off Base Nymph. In chapter 44 Nymph just singing created a sound blast that destroyed several planets and even chip the sun. Sound manipulation is her power. In Chapter 77 it was confirmed that Nymph actually did destroy planets and chip the sun 1 2.

I was asked to comment here but I know nothing about the series and I'm busy with other stuff at this time. However, I'll see if I can look over this later today and try to give my thoughts on the matter.

Thank you for helping out. It seems like most of this has been repeatedly rejected over the last few years though.

Well, the problem is that Freedomstar seems to have made all of the staff members who know this series well so tired of arguing about mostly the same things with her over and over again year in and year out, that they are not willing to do so anymore.

Well, the problem is that Freedomstar seems to have made all of the staff members who know this series well so tired of arguing about mostly the same things with her over and over again year in and year out, that they are not willing to do so anymore.
There was like two staff member and one of those staff members even scaled Chaos to Zeus in durability on her page so what's would the problem in giving her the tier? Because Pandora Ikaros oneshotted over hundreds of melans each one superior to Chaos when she tanked shots from Zeus.

Also, I brought far more new information and like above countered everything. The staff members didn't know SnO is a shared planet and I recently found that out. I posted scans of humans in SnO world having the power to bust the planet. I provided evidence it's a shared planet by the same writer. The humans have the power to destroy the planet are fodder to base Ikaros who is scaled to country level. This is lowball because she was weak. This means Ikaros AP is massively higher and consistent statements like the angeloids scaling to Zeus should not be ignored. If verses like Bleach can be scaled of AP, I do not see a problem here.

I pretty much disagree with most of the OP, please read my detailed response below as it explains what I agree and disagree with.
The angeloids whole scaling is off DC statements while Ikaros was either malfunctioned or weak but what is ironic is the statement for her full power is ignored. For so long their true power is overlooked because some do not know the difference between DC and AP unless it verses like Bleach or DBS.
Was this really needed? Your assuming people overlooked their true power simply because they apparently don't know the difference between Destruction Capacity and Attack Potency unless it's verses like Bleach or Dragon Ball... That's a bold claim to make given we have a page regarding the topic of DC =/= AP and assuming they're only doing this because it's not Dragon Ball or Bleach is a bold assumption without evidence. Regardless, I'll get to the main point of the OP.
I'll explain how the manga is a shared planet with the Manga Judas (even one Judas main character Zero Mascchettiano has a recurring role in SnO making his debut in chapter 6) and Manga Daisuki desu!! Mahō Tenshi Cosmos (Which is the direct spin-off of SnO Sugata, who is one of the main characters in SnO is a main character in the spin-off)
You haven't proven they actually share the same planet... all you've done is link a page of a character from SnO that I know nothing about. You state he's in Manga Daisuki desu!! Mahō Tenshi Cosmos but the page you linked doesn't state that in anyway. Could you please provide more evidence, otherwise, people like myself (who have no knowledge of the series) can't be expected to believe your claim.
  1. The downers(humans) are completely foddered to Angeloids. Base Ikaros alone has been wiping out downers since she was ordered to destroy the Babylonian Empire.
  2. Lord of Synapse Minos compared the humans to Ikaros as ants along with the royal council. To prove his statement even more. Lord Minos attacked Tomoki with his weapon Poseidon to kill him. He stated it's impossible for a human to brush off its power but it turns out Tomoki had Ikaros variable wing core to save him. This means humans are completely foddered to a weapon vastly weaker than Ikaros.
  3. The creator of existence from Synapse literally stated downers were their playthings. Meanwhile, Angeloids are weapons of Synapse
1. Ok

2. In that very scan you posted the character Tomoki states "the variable wings... core? No. This... Has nothing to do with that bullshit. Not even close...!! This... this is the embodiment... of everyone's..." No where in that scan does it states he had Ikaros variable wing core, and the characters directly states it's not a variable wings core. If their is more context to that scan, please post it otherwise I disagree.

3. While that scan does stste humans are their playthings. It doesn't state Angeloids are weapons of Synapse, I think you are missing a scan.

Either way, I think the scan of the people calling them bugs and talking about Ikaros being their opponent is valid.
Daisuki desu!! Mahō Tenshi Cosmos is the spin-off of SnO that takes place 6 years after.
Could you provide evidence to this please... since people like me don't know anything about the series.
1. Where is the evidence that this blast covered 62 miles? The guy in the scan says the "town" vanished...

2. 50km is only 31.069 miles... so this contradicts your first claim that the blast covered 62 miles... it states the town was encompassed by the desert and was only suppose to be 8km but they haven't reached the end yet, however that still doesn't support your claim of the "center" only being 50km.

3. How am I suppose to know if that's the same desert? Also were is the statement that the blast in that scan covered the entire desert?... the visual shot you posted doesn't prove that blast covered the entire desert in any way.

4. Nothing implies the master they are referring to vaporized anything. Turning something into sand isn't evidence for vaporization.

5. Ok and? Without a calc, this isn't anything. All that scan shows is two people with a mountain range in the background... where is the scan of her destroying it with a single blast?
Judas (this manga takes place on the same planet like Dr. Slug and Dragon Ball)
This isn't evidence. Dr. Slump sharing the same world as Dragon Ball doesn't support your case because they are non canon to each other, we don't scale them.
  1. The Apostles have the power to cause a seven-day calamity in their exact sequence order (as shown below) to fulfill the Revelation of John with their powers together which will open the gate of Eden.
  2. The apostle of time can summon multiple asteroids which formed together to be small country size. It directly made a small country-size shockwave when it landed in the ocean. This caused a huge tidal wave. As one of the calamity
  3. The Apostle of Destruction erupted Mt. Fuji which caused trenches all around Japan and the magma zones to flood and even breach Tokyo. Keep in mind Mt. Fuji and Tokyo are about 60 miles or 100 KM apart. That's not even all that was affected. 1 2 3 4 one of the calamity
  4. On the 7th day, the Revelation of John will be finished and a huge cross hits the planet so hard in the center that huge leaves the planet in chucks.
  5. John absorbed the power of all the Apostle that can cause the Apocalyse and destroy Earth
  6. Judas without his weapon was able to defeat John with the powers of the Apostles 1 2 3 4
  7. With the weapon, it puts him even more above John and all the apostles together power 1 2 3
1. And? What is a seven-day calamity and how is it relevant to scaling? It sounds like an overtime feat.

2. That feat was done by multiple asteroids which would divide the result by each. Also you should get the feat calced otherwise just saying "Small Country level" size shockwave isn't enough.

3. Ok, still needs to be calculated.

4. Ok, still needs to be calculated.

5, 6 and 7. The links ain't working for me.
The angeloids should scale massively above this since the humans are considered ants towards them. Base/Uranus Ikaros being country level doesn't make sense when 12 humans alone with powers can undo seals to bring destruction to the planet. I do get it though a lot of people didn’t realize SnO is a shared world.
Hold on, if they are doing this by braking seals why would the calamity events scale to anyone? Also you don't even have calcs for any of the feats so how do you know the exact tier is too low for Ikaros? You've also still haven't proven why it being a shared world means we should scale them
Ok but that feat looks like a gag feat and even if it was legitimate, where in that scan does it say the person ended up out of the galaxy it seconds? The can only shows the person going through the planet.
Tomoki is no ordinary downer while training achieved the power of Samsara while allowed him to take control of the six realms of existence. Which he is able to control to his personal liking. with this power, he had to all the realms and warped them to his liking. Even having his body destroyed and reforming as from a lightning bolt. For all his power the angeloids are far above him.
What is this? For one, where is the evidence that these six "realms" are universal in size?

Second, nothing shows that guy controlling realms, he's just warping realty around that girl and being a pervert. Nothing supports him warping reality on a universal scale and reforming his destroyed body isn't supporting evidence either. Everything you posted in the above text is hax so the angeloids being superior to them means nothing.

Will everything said above, I'm gonna be blut.

1. You didn't do a good job providing evidence as to why the verses are connected. Simply linking a single guys profile and then just claiming they share the same world isn't proof. I'm not calling you a liar but for people like myself who have no knowledge about the verse cosmology, how am I suppose to agree with your claim if you haven't provided solid evidence? Also, using Dragon Ball and Doctor Slump doesn't support your argument because while those to share the same universe and are on the same earth, they are non canon to each other and we don't scale them. It's why Arale has a key for Dragon Ball Super exclusively.

2. I can agree with Ikaros scaling above the humans (downers) but you assuming she would get a buff in tier doesn't work because you haven't proven the feats you linked are above Country level, and while it's possible, you need calcs to justify it. I also don't think scaling Ikaros above the Calamity events works because form your own words these are done via breaking seals and we don't have calcs for them. However, if this isn't done by hax, I'll agree with the scaling but that has yet to be proven.

3. Your other feat involving the person getting hit through the planet seems like a gag feat and even if it wasn't, I doubt it would scale above Country level however, you still need a calc and you still need a scan of that person being sent outside of the galaxy in seconds. The other stuff involving the six realms isn't support of anything because not only do you lack evidence of these realms being universal in size, they are just hax feats and nothing more going off the scans you posted.

Those are my thoughts involving everything above, now I'll focus on your next scaling.
Not let's get to the real scaling

Lord Minos the creator of Chaos and Zeus stated Chaos, (who recently evolved to Pandora 1 by absorbing Siren an underwater warfare angeloid made to defeat Ikaros) stated Chaos limited is up against his large scale weapon Zeus. He even went as far as saying Pandora Chaos is weaker than Uranus Queen Ikaros.
1 2 3 4
I don't know the full context here but I don't see exactly where he says Pandora Chaos is weaker than Uranus Queen Ikaros?https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ADBTjdciQ1g/TlRfaaitudI/AAAAAAAAAHA/L03_JyjjaYg/s0/012.jpg
1. Ok

2. That scan doesn't say or show anything about destroying or re-creating a timeline. It just shows a single beam shot off an looks to spread around the universe in lines
from the looks of it but that's it. I've already talked about the six realms and you haven't provided evidence of them being universal in size. Without further context I cannot agree with what your suggesting.

3. It states the Big Bang as they call it was done by their work but it says they used the "Rule" to do so. Regardless this is Low 2-C creation at best which doesn't scale to destruction or anything else unless the "Rule" is capable of destruction.

4. That's a literal hax feat. Nothing implies she tanked the destruction of the previous reality and you yourself stated it was plot manipulation so why are you trying to scale this to Attack Potency is beyond me.
Now Minos went and created Melans angeloids each one superior to Ikaros, Astraea, and Nymph, and even Chaos.
  1. Pandora Ikaros's shield is like Meliodas' full counter. Reflecting attacks back at greater strength. This is in power mode test which is testing and fixing her broken systems. Proof the melans can tank their own Artemis being reflected back at them.
  2. Pandora Ikaros completes fodderizes 100+ Melans at once with her weakest weapon Artemis.
  3. Chaos came out of nowhere and absorbed the melan cores. It was stated her output was increasing at a high rate that she had the power to take on Synapse itself. Which is filled with powerful weapons such as Zeus and other weapons Synapse has.
  4. Minos went on to tell Chaos to destroy reality which included Synapse and Earth. This means Chaos absorbing the melans reached the point where she's more powerful than Zeus.
  5. Pandora Ikaros and Melan Amped Chaos stalemated Artemis. Until Chaos brought out Apollon to end them and Ikaros stated she wouldn't make it in time to block all of them.
  6. Pandora Nymph who is the weakest between Ikaros, Astraea, and Chaos shield was able to block a full-powered blast from Zeus
  7. Meanwhile, Pandora Astraea one-shotted Melan Amped Chaos shields who is vastly above Nymph in all stats. Chaos was, even more, stronger when was stated to take on Synapse and even destroy it.
Everything above just supports scaling, nothing more. "Destroying Reality" is vague as the scan doesn't say how it would be done nor does it say if it will be just Earth or the entire universe.
Conclusion
  1. I believe the angeloids should get tier 3 to 2 ratings in AP. They have shown too many statements and showing against Zeus. While they aren't fully above Zeus in power except for Melan Amped Chaos and Pandora Astraea.
No, I completely disagree with scaling them to tier 3 or 2 since the only possible feats you suggested to be on that level lack context and or could easily be considered creation at best. The "Rule" doing the "Big Bang" is the only valid feat and that sounds like creation at best since that's what it was used for.

The destruction and recreation of the timeline "feat" you posted lacks context and implies nothing of the sort in that single scan so until you provide more evidence I'm not agreeing with it.

The "feat" of Ikaros using plot manipulation to make the previous reality just a dream is hax and not an Attack Potency feat given you yourself said it was plot manipulation. You also provided no evidence of her tanking it's destruction so I disagree with using it for scaling at best it's Low 2-C via plot manipulation which doesn't scale to anything.

1. Pandora Ikaros should get a tier because she destroyed 100+ melans with her weakest weapon who were each superior to Pandora Chaos when she took multiple shots from Zeus. Pandora Nymph should get a tier for her shield. She should also get a tier for her hacking. She manipulated the potency of a bomb to wipe out the energy core of Zeus.
I guess the scaling is fine but in no way should she get a tier for hacking and manipulating a bomb... that's just hax.
  1. Melan Amped Chaos was already stated to take on Synapse power and later destroy it. Pandora Astraea was able to fight Melan Amped Chaos and Pandora 2 Astraea completely overpowered it.
Destroying Synapse isn't a tier 3 feat unless it's proven to be that in size
  1. The verse should not be lowballed based on weak Ikaros. In fact, the entire scaling is based on DC when they scale massively above humans with a country to small planet-level feats. If the angeloids are going to be scaled off DC feats they should be scaled off Base Nymph. In chapter 44 Nymph just singing created a sound blast that destroyed several planets and even chip the sun. Sound manipulation is her power. In Chapter 77 it was confirmed that Nymph actually did destroy planets and chip the sun 1 2.
Until you get those feats calced, you aren't gonna be able to scale them any higher. Also that signing feat looks like a gag feat and but if accepted I guess it can be usable.

I'm gonna be blunt again.

Honestly the only thing I agree with here is scaling Ikaros above the humans in the verse they are from. You've done this thread all wrong in my opinion and it lacks context that the single scans you posted don't help.

1. You should have created a thread for discussing the canon scaling for the different verses that you've done a poor job at providing their connections.

2. You should have got the feats done by the Downers and the Calamity events feats calculated, that way you could easily prove Ikaros is above Country level.

3. You should have created a thread discussing the tier 3 and 2 "feats" since right now I can't tell what you're asking to scale them to and some of the "feats" are vague, lacking context.

Anyway, I'm done here. Do to the lack of context, evidence and me having next to no knowledge on the series, I disagree with tier 3 and 2 stuff, I disagree with scaling between theses verses and until the feats in the OP are calculated, nothing can be done.
Thought?
If a series like bleach can be considered tier 3, I believe this series deserves a chance too.
That's not how it works, this isn't Bleach.
There was like two staff member and one of those staff members even scaled Chaos to Zeus in durability on her page so what's would the problem in giving her the tier? Because Pandora Ikaros oneshotted over hundreds of melans each one superior to Chaos when she tanked shots from Zeus.

Also, I brought far more new information and like above countered everything. The staff members didn't know SnO is a shared planet and I recently found that out. I posted scans of humans in SnO world having the power to bust the planet. I provided evidence it's a shared planet by the same writer. The humans have the power to destroy the planet are fodder to base Ikaros who is scaled to country level. This is lowball because she was weak. This means Ikaros AP is massively higher and consistent statements like the angeloids scaling to Zeus should not be ignored. If verses like Bleach can be scaled of AP, I do not see a problem here.
I disagree with the scaling between verses as you "evidence" doesn't mean they scale canon wise. At best, she's massively above planet level if we did go by your scaling. I'm not gonna ignore Zeus, I just think it isn't as strong as you claim given the lack of solid feats.

Once again this isn't Bleach, that's the problem. Use evidence from this verse only, stop bringing up other verses as it doesn't help your argument. Anyway I'm done here, I lack the knowledge to give a solid response and many of the OP's feats of Tier 3 and 2 are vague and or lack context so I suggest just scaling the verses to their own feats and get the ones in the OP calculated.

I pretty much disagree with most of the OP, please read my detailed response below as it explains what I agree and disagree with.

Was this really needed? Your assuming people overlooked their true power simply because they apparently don't know the difference between Destruction Capacity and Attack Potency unless it's verses like Bleach or Dragon Ball... That's a bold claim to make given we have a page regarding the topic of DC =/= AP and assuming they're only doing this because it's not Dragon Ball or Bleach is a bold assumption without evidence. Regardless, I'll get to the main point of the OP.

You haven't proven they actually share the same planet... all you've done is link a page of a character from SnO that I know nothing about. You state he's in Manga Daisuki desu!! Mahō Tenshi Cosmos but the page you linked doesn't state that in anyway. Could you please provide more evidence, otherwise, people like myself (who have no knowledge of the series) can't be expected to believe your claim.

1. Ok

2. In that very scan you posted the character Tomoki states "the variable wings... core? No. This... Has nothing to do with that bullshit. Not even close...!! This... this is the embodiment... of everyone's..." No where in that scan does it states he had Ikaros variable wing core, and the characters directly states it's not a variable wings core. If their is more context to that scan, please post it otherwise I disagree.

3. While that scan does stste humans are their playthings. It doesn't state Angeloids are weapons of Synapse, I think you are missing a scan.

Either way, I think the scan of the people calling them bugs and talking about Ikaros being their opponent is valid.

Could you provide evidence to this please... since people like me don't know anything about the series.

1. Where is the evidence that this blast covered 62 miles? The guy in the scan says the "town" vanished...

2. 50km is only 31.069 miles... so this contradicts your first claim that the blast covered 62 miles... it states the town was encompassed by the desert and was only suppose to be 8km but they haven't reached the end yet, however that still doesn't support your claim of the "center" only being 50km.

3. How am I suppose to know if that's the same desert? Also were is the statement that the blast in that scan covered the entire desert?... the visual shot you posted doesn't prove that blast covered the entire desert in any way.

4. Nothing implies the master they are referring to vaporized anything. Turning something into sand isn't evidence for vaporization.

5. Ok and? Without a calc, this isn't anything. All that scan shows is two people with a mountain range in the background... where is the scan of her destroying it with a single blast?

This isn't evidence. Dr. Slump sharing the same world as Dragon Ball doesn't support your case because they are non canon to each other, we don't scale them.

1. And? What is a seven-day calamity and how is it relevant to scaling? It sounds like an overtime feat.

2. That feat was done by multiple asteroids which would divide the result by each. Also you should get the feat calced otherwise just saying "Small Country level" size shockwave isn't enough.

3. Ok, still needs to be calculated.

4. Ok, still needs to be calculated.

5, 6 and 7. The links ain't working for me.

Hold on, if they are doing this by braking seals why would the calamity events scale to anyone? Also you don't even have calcs for any of the feats so how do you know the exact tier is too low for Ikaros? You've also still haven't proven why it being a shared world means we should scale them

Ok but that feat looks like a gag feat and even if it was legitimate, where in that scan does it say the person ended up out of the galaxy it seconds? The can only shows the person going through the planet.

What is this? For one, where is the evidence that these six "realms" are universal in size?

Second, nothing shows that guy controlling realms, he's just warping realty around that girl and being a pervert. Nothing supports him warping reality on a universal scale and reforming his destroyed body isn't supporting evidence either. Everything you posted in the above text is hax so the angeloids being superior to them means nothing.

Will everything said above, I'm gonna be blut.

1. You didn't do a good job providing evidence as to why the verses are connected. Simply linking a single guys profile and then just claiming they share the same world isn't proof. I'm not calling you a liar but for people like myself who have no knowledge about the verse cosmology, how am I suppose to agree with your claim if you haven't provided solid evidence? Also, using Dragon Ball and Doctor Slump doesn't support your argument because while those to share the same universe and are on the same earth, they are non canon to each other and we don't scale them. It's why Arale has a key for Dragon Ball Super exclusively.

2. I can agree with Ikaros scaling above the humans (downers) but you assuming she would get a buff in tier doesn't work because you haven't proven the feats you linked are above Country level, and while it's possible, you need calcs to justify it. I also don't think scaling Ikaros above the Calamity events works because form your own words these are done via breaking seals and we don't have calcs for them. However, if this isn't done by hax, I'll agree with the scaling but that has yet to be proven.

3. Your other feat involving the person getting hit through the planet seems like a gag feat and even if it wasn't, I doubt it would scale above Country level however, you still need a calc and you still need a scan of that person being sent outside of the galaxy in seconds. The other stuff involving the six realms isn't support of anything because not only do you lack evidence of these realms being universal in size, they are just hax feats and nothing more going off the scans you posted.

Those are my thoughts involving everything above, now I'll focus on your next scaling.

I don't know the full context here but I don't see exactly where he says Pandora Chaos is weaker than Uranus Queen Ikaros?https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ADBTjdciQ1g/TlRfaaitudI/AAAAAAAAAHA/L03_JyjjaYg/s0/012.jpg

1. Ok

2. That scan doesn't say or show anything about destroying or re-creating a timeline. It just shows a single beam shot off an looks to spread around the universe in lines
from the looks of it but that's it. I've already talked about the six realms and you haven't provided evidence of them being universal in size. Without further context I cannot agree with what your suggesting.

3. It states the Big Bang as they call it was done by their work but it says they used the "Rule" to do so. Regardless this is Low 2-C creation at best which doesn't scale to destruction or anything else unless the "Rule" is capable of destruction.

4. That's a literal hax feat. Nothing implies she tanked the destruction of the previous reality and you yourself stated it was plot manipulation so why are you trying to scale this to Attack Potency is beyond me.

Everything above just supports scaling, nothing more. "Destroying Reality" is vague as the scan doesn't say how it would be done nor does it say if it will be just Earth or the entire universe.

No, I completely disagree with scaling them to tier 3 or 2 since the only possible feats you suggested to be on that level lack context and or could easily be considered creation at best. The "Rule" doing the "Big Bang" is the only valid feat and that sounds like creation at best since that's what it was used for.

The destruction and recreation of the timeline "feat" you posted lacks context and implies nothing of the sort in that single scan so until you provide more evidence I'm not agreeing with it.

The "feat" of Ikaros using plot manipulation to make the previous reality just a dream is hax and not an Attack Potency feat given you yourself said it was plot manipulation. You also provided no evidence of her tanking it's destruction so I disagree with using it for scaling at best it's Low 2-C via plot manipulation which doesn't scale to anything.

I guess the scaling is fine but in no way should she get a tier for hacking and manipulating a bomb... that's just hax.

Destroying Synapse isn't a tier 3 feat unless it's proven to be that in size

Until you get those feats calced, you aren't gonna be able to scale them any higher. Also that signing feat looks like a gag feat and but if accepted I guess it can be usable.

I'm gonna be blunt again.

Honestly the only thing I agree with here is scaling Ikaros above the humans in the verse they are from. You've done this thread all wrong in my opinion and it lacks context that the single scans you posted don't help.

1. You should have created a thread for discussing the canon scaling for the different verses that you've done a poor job at providing their connections.

2. You should have got the feats done by the Downers and the Calamity events feats calculated, that way you could easily prove Ikaros is above Country level.

3. You should have created a thread discussing the tier 3 and 2 "feats" since right now I can't tell what you're asking to scale them to and some of the "feats" are vague, lacking context.

Anyway, I'm done here. Do to the lack of context, evidence and me having next to no knowledge on the series, I disagree with tier 3 and 2 stuff, I disagree with scaling between theses verses and until the feats in the OP are calculated, nothing can be done.

That's not how it works, this isn't Bleach.

I disagree with the scaling between verses as you "evidence" doesn't mean they scale canon wise. At best, she's massively above planet level if we did go by your scaling. I'm not gonna ignore Zeus, I just think it isn't as strong as you claim given the lack of solid feats.

Once again this isn't Bleach, that's the problem. Use evidence from this verse only, stop bringing up other verses as it doesn't help your argument. Anyway I'm done here, I lack the knowledge to give a solid
response and many of the OP's feats of Tier 3 and 2 are vague and or lack context so I suggest just scaling the verses to their own feats and get the ones in the OP calculated.
1. I stated Zero is from Judas. Which is a different manga by the same creator that shares a planet with SnO. The very link says Zero made his debut in chapter 6 along with other appearances in chapters 19, 32, 42, and 57 he is friends with one of the main cast members Mikako, and also appears in SnO anime episode 8. This means the writer has made both of his mangas share the same planet. This also means because they are humans in Judas, the angeloids scale massively above them. Unless someone wants to argue the writer can't incorporate his work with his others and canonize it which would make the entire manga, not canon. Ikaros also oneshotted the second strongest Apostle Peter from Judas with an energy blast. This proves once again Judas exists on the same planet as SnO unless you can call a manga by the same writer, not canon.

2. As stated you know nothing about the series so I will post scans below. I appreciate the help but also you're throwing out too "I disagree" and going to state I have no information about this. I would wait before giving a thought on anything and ask for more evidence, please. You're a part of the staff from my experience other people will instantly agree with staff members instead of taking the time to read it themselves.

On Topic: Ikaros before Zeus was made basically almost destroy Synapse civilization after she malfunctioned and fell back down to Earth on her way back to Synapse. A downer found her imprinted her chain and commanded her attack Synapse. When she was finally defeated and placed with a self-destruct device if she ever came back to Synapse without permission. Well, she came back and her body was destroyed which left her variable wing core. The lord of Synapse knows what the variable wing core is. He spent just about the entire manga trying to get it from Ikaros and he even went to create his own version which would be Ikaros "Melan". This means Tomoki doesn't know what he's talking about as he also doesn't know anything about angeloids really.
019.png

020.png

3. The humans are stated to be fodder by the Lord of Synapse and as playthings by the co-creator of existence. The angeloids are weapons of Synapse

4. Sugata is one of the main characters in Sora No Otoshimono he appearance in its spin-off. Using transport cards which are from Daedalus the angeloids creator from Synapse and who also helped make existence. He goes on to mention Tomoki the main character of SnO because he thought the flying panties were his doing. He also stated the Synapse issue was 6 years ago... He informed people when they went to the beach on the coast not to eat the watermelon because Ikaros attacked everyone 6 years ago when her watermelon was destroyed and Ikaros has a statue to worship her because of that.
5eaf63a4570050ad737b1db557093295.jpg

6416f2e72f90b443f9be7b02bb15ff4a.jpg

58f9fe8ca75d0ec0c1faec7a9607f5ac.jpg

be44f845e60f621f242f51ae2927f657.jpg

d5c6277da7e1a910d85affb200690d67.jpg

4. That's not what happened... A downer blasted what should have been the next towner over. But when they explored the area that was blasted... They realized going half of the area was 50 KM which is what I said. "50km is only 31.069 miles... so this contradicts your first claim that the blast covered 62 miles... it states the town was encompassed by the desert and was only suppose to be 8km but they haven't reached the end yet, however that still doesn't support your claim of the "center" only being 50km." If they explored the area that's blasted and his bike is tracking the area and it's showed stated by Sugata himself they already traveled 50KM on the way to reach the middle alone, that would make the entire thing is 62 miles or 100KM correct?
f0b232be69ec11e24fddc963b0816535.jpg

45d913da5e18f1c577ad0fdf11f50e2a.jpg

f1ae6c462ae11a38b2ed9a7081f3706e.jpg

80e0a8ae01422cacd32d2f3c6a9eed95.jpg

6. I don't know you know the series but let me break it down. Suu Minazuki's books are based on Christianity, Greek and etc which is shown in Judas and Sora No Otoshimono. (As you can see there is Zero in the first scan lmao) So the Apostles have individual powers such as time, death, birth, destruction, and more. Together can break the seals which grant them power from the revelations which will bust the planet. Since they were missing 3 apostles (they went their own ways) it was much harder to break the seal and obtain the ritual power. Once the seal is broken it's stated Peter the apostle's leader he who recites the revelations shall fulfill them himself. This means once they break the seal it grants them its apocalyptic powers.
5b8a939ac83f34156024d9fe56342866.jpg

c426ee02b9ba388eaf164d6acb0522d0.jpg

92598f55b17486abefdf70f39e27a97c.jpg

c2c4d6770a34a2da57793d8ad7dbaa75.jpg

2fbd9d5f370aa60208f557da0757d5e6.jpg

37f5bb39e56d91d4c603757cf77532d5.jpg

3b8c4981bf413774902f10224d79ef8f.jpg

7. Umm you can't scale the big bang so why do characters like Imperiex, Phoenix Force, Spectre, Patamon, Lord Genome, Life Seed Nate Grey, and many (I went through so many profiles couldn't name them all) who created the big bang, created a universe or scale to that? That statement was biased. Not only that the big bang is an explosion,
Also, the Synapse Core or The Rule Synapse Core Profile Link is already low 2-C on here. It is shown on The Rule destroys and re-creates the timeline. Zeus is stated to be the strongest large-scale weapon which means the explosion of the big bang and the rule destroying the universe are weaker. The profile of the big bang big bang profile is listed as 3-A Zeus > Big Bang and the Rule as it is the strongest large-scale tech in the manga. Also stated on the site too creation page that creation on here means if it comes from nothing and gives guidelines on how to apply if it meant the qualifications. The big bang is an explosion and Destroying and rewriting a timeline also isn't coming from anything. Also, it was never stated the big bang came from The Rule Daedalus stated they used The Rule to recreate the world when Tomoki and her reached it to stop it. Once again stated The Rule remakes the world. Ikaros explains The Rule was used many times to fix the structure of the world numerous times which destroys existence then remakes it. Even has an elimination process before it remakes the world.

8. This is what meant when it was stated about Chaos taking on and destroying Synapse throughout the manga (also the first scale states Zeus to be at full power to defeat Ikaros when Minos stated Pandora Chaos was still far too far after blasting her with it)

8104968-8b91afe3-74ed-4d01-9d61-68023fba101a.jpeg

1. It's stated Zeus needs to be at full power to defeat Ikaros in all her forms.
040.jpg

2. The Lord of Synapse stated Pandora Chaos had the power to bare her fangs against Synapse
003.jpg

012.jpg

3. Now the Lord of Synapse who created Zeus and Chaos.. instantly attacked Chaos with Synapse's strongest weapon repeatedly because she was a threat to Synapse. He even stated that Chaos limited in her pandora form was up against Zeus. This part is also funny because Kaltias added it to Chaos page as "possibly higher (Survived a shot from the Zeus cannon, which is Synapse greatest weapon)" but didn't give her the tier which is crazy. So it is known the angeloids are this powerful and durable but for some reason, it's a problem to give them their tier which is strange.
010.png

4. Because Chaos was a failure and considered fragile or her limit was up against Zeus and stated the Uranus queen was still stronger. He went on to create the melans. The melans are angeloids 2.0 version of Uranus Ikaros who can bring out a power she can not and has a massively stronger body. Each one being stronger.
026.png

028.png

029.png

030.png

5. Ikaros and Nymph achieved Pandora mode and defeated hundreds of melans each one Superior to Ikaros Uranus Queen Mode. Chaos out of nowhere started to absorbed the melan cores to the point she went from being able to bear her fangs against Synapse to actually having the power to take it on. Which means Synapse weapons like Zeus. While everyone is shaking and scared including the Lord of Synapse that Chaos stole this power, Minos said Chaos had the power to destroy "reality" which included Earth and Synapse in his statement. This meant once she finished absorbing the cores she became massively powerful to the point she is stronger than Zeus.

6. Also yes Ikaros was unaffected by the old reality being destroy. Tomoki wished everything was just a dream when all the humans on the planet were exterminated. Ikaros used her transport card to reverse reality through dream format which will destroy the old one when Tomoki woke up rewriting the plot of the manga. Ikaros was made with the ability not to dream because her creator wanted her to live life and never miss a moment. Which means it didn't affect her. This furthermore proves the point, the transport card which was a part of that reality when it was turned into a dream was also destroyed and no longer exists. Yet once again Ikaros is was not affected.
035.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

041.jpg

Confirmed the card was destroyed in the dream alone with the previous reality. Ikaros had to use the older model transport cards which abilities were powerful but still limited. This means Ikaros was unaffected by reality being destroyed. Not only that the card that no longer exists literally came inside Ikaros body when she came to Earth.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out so much LordGriffin. It is very appreciated.

Thank you for helping out so much LordGriffin. It is very appreciated.
Yes, thank you. I replied to all LordGriffin points proving more information. I must point out it's very hard to keep the information condense because LordGriffin has no clue about the verse so me condensing the information so it wouldn't take up a lot of space did not justify what I am aiming for as he/she stated. Kaltias and DT didn't know that SnO shares the planet with two other mangas by the same writer in fact the writer canonized all his mangas into SnO so they share the same multiverse but especially Judas and Daisuki desu!! Mahō Tenshi Cosmos since they live not only on the same planet but country as SnO.

To make this less hectic, I'll only be discussing one thing at a time so we don't take up the thread with gigantic posts. First I'll talk about the manga being canon to each other.
1. I stated Zero is from Judas. Which is a different manga by the same creator that shares a planet with SnO. The very link says Zero made his debut in chapter 6 along with other appearances in chapters 19, 32, 42, and 57 he is friends with one of the main cast members Mikako, and also appears in SnO anime episode 8. This means the writer has made both of his mangas share the same planet. This also means because they are humans in Judas, the angeloids scale massively above them. Unless someone wants to argue the writer can't incorporate his work with his others and canonize it which would make the entire manga, not canon. Ikaros also oneshotted the second strongest Apostle Peter from Judas with an energy blast. This proves once again Judas exists on the same planet as SnO unless you can call a manga by the same writer, not canon.
The characters appearing the same manga doesn't mean all story arcs are canon to each other in these manga. What I'm asking is if you have a statement from the author that states the events take place after each other and are canon with each other. Characters making appearances isn't enough evidence. Show me evidence of events that transpired in SnO or Judas are referenced within the other because I'm pretty sure if the levels of destruction that happened in each of these manga would have been referenced in the other or if they share the same cosmology.

To make this less hectic, I'll only be discussing one thing at a time so we don't take up the thread with gigantic posts. First I'll talk about the manga being canon to each other.

The characters appearing the same manga doesn't mean all story arcs are canon to each other in these manga. What I'm asking is if you have a statement from the author that states the events take place after each other and are canon with each other. Characters making appearances isn't enough evidence. Show me evidence of events that transpired in SnO or Judas are referenced within the other because I'm pretty sure if the levels of destruction that happened in each of these manga would have been referenced in the other or if they share the same cosmology.
There is no such thing as an uncanon manga unless there was an original source first like an anime, light novel, or etc. The mangas are also created by the same person. In fact, since he is the creator he can do what he wants with all of his works. Such as canonizing his manga Watashi no Messiah-sama as a parallel universe to his other manga Sora No Otoshimono. This means unless the author comes out and calls his mangas not canon material... The primary source which is his mangas are canon. He has canonized two mangas that came out before SnO into its verse.

923cd4c1eae372a1d5b663c251283a00.jpg

9ae57ff0812cd0b52ddcd4e027552cc1.jpg

Also, have a shared planet doesn't mean they have to reference villains and etc. The X-men, Avengers, and long with many franchises in marvel share the same planet. I don't see comics where they all have to come together for everything.

c6657382faf1eb573154fd766a1bdabd.jpg

ab0ba90ddea6a6a46cfa76c8fa659512.jpg

1ae26cf6f06b00ff50288816b36c8507.jpg

In his debut, he is in his stall and even shown to be friends with the main character carrying on their traditions every year.
005.jpg

006.jpg

040.jpg

Once again he comes back as he's friends with one of the main characters and her family every year.
e2e43eda89141294b178404c4c948c48.jpg

d6175a75109e6be8599050042fb7035c.jpg

28fe780701cd5e5357dc657c598447c6.jpg

e1c2f72660d3c98b575245e1fe70d34a.jpg

Once again comes back because Mikako is bored
b28264f61c06ff0c21bc89853de054f1.jpg

280d8f2d1fc476b7f2078cc4031cfefb.jpg

Not only that Sugata from Sora No Otoshimono and Matthew from Judas literally appeared together in the Graveyard from Chapter 13 where Matthew fought Judas. Once You have Zero shown and even with Astraea. You also have Ikaros one-shotting Peter an Apostle from Judas.
06ecddc8d4b76c5922b6c07343a164de.jpg

08bf22ae0e868ca6cd1f2daf0e8d22cf.jpg

4c596216a0ae25a4b67fc513c5411616.jpg

Judas and SnO exist on the same planet and the verse is a parallel dimension to Watashi no Messiah-sama manga written by the same writer.

We have rules about very seldom scaling from Crossovers though. Is this acceptable according to them?
I mean Suu would have released a statement saying tons of chapters from his manga is not canon. Which would make SnO not canon But instead he made Zero from his manga Judas a recurring character not only that the apostles have made appearances in the story.

This isn’t like One Piece x Toriko which is a separate non canon crossover manga by two different writers and different planets. When Judas ended in 2007 Suu canonized it into his new manga at the time SnO main canon along with it spin off Daisuki desu!! Mahou Tenshi Kosumasu. Obviously these are stand alone mangas but they exist on the same planet.

All of Judas and Daisuki desu!! Mahou Tenshi Kosumasu characters are humans that’s exist on the same planet SnO takes place on. It’s been stated just about every chapter that humans are fodder to Angeloids who come from the realm above existence.

Last edited:
Okay. I am not a very good person to evaluate this though, and you seem to have alienated the people who are most suited to handle it.

Last edited:
Okay. I am not a very good person to evaluate this though, and you seem to have alienated the people who are most suitd to handle it.
Well I brought new information so the two people who did read SnO did not catch the works of Suu other mangas sharing a world with SnO. I’m pretty sure they thought of them as just ordinary characters, so I don’t think they would have been suitable either.

I simply lack the knowledge to accurately evaluate this thread properly. I'm saying Freedomstar is wrong either. My main issue is how we treat crossover stuff regardless of if it's canon or not, could cause problems with scaling if one of the manga doesn't treat the characters as powerful as they are claimed to be in another.

I'll simply say this. Unless more knowledge members comment regarding the legitimacy of what's canon, I don't really have much say. If the creator of the manga put the characters on the same world and have them interact then yes, they made a canon appearance, my only issue would be scaling problems that would arise but with no knowledge on either of these manga it's not like I can see any.

So, I'll accept the Judas manga being on the same world, and as I pointed out already, I accepted Angeloids being superior to the Downers so scaling them above their feats are fine but they need to be calculated, I still cannot agree with Tier 3 and 2 stuff do to my lack of knowledge and context

I will leave it at that.

I simply lack the knowledge to accurately evaluate this thread properly. I'm saying Freedomstar is wrong either. My main issue is how we treat crossover stuff regardless of if it's canon or not, could cause problems with scaling if one of the manga doesn't treat the characters as powerful as they are claimed to be in another.

I'll simply say this. Unless more knowledge members comment regarding the legitimacy of what's canon, I don't really have much say. If the creator of the manga put the characters on the same world and have them interact then yes, they made a canon appearance, my only issue would be scaling problems that would arise but with no knowledge on either of these manga it's not like I can see any.

So, I'll accept the Judas manga being on the same world, and as I pointed out already, I accepted Angeloids being superior to the Downers so scaling them above their feats are fine but they need to be calculated, I still cannot agree with Tier 3 and 2 stuff do to my lack of knowledge and context

I will leave it at that.
Alright, I can deal with the tier 3/2 stuff another time when I make threads as you suggested.

For now, I'll give an outline and I would like your thoughts on it.
Tier: At Least 5-B higher | 5-A to 4-C

Name:
Ikaros, Uranus Queen, Alpha

Attack Potency: At least Planet Level much higher (scales massively above the humans on her planet who have the power to destroy the planet even one of the weakest angeloids such as Hiyori has the power to kill all downers on the planet. The Lord of the Heavens has called the humans on Earth worms, bugs, pests, and along with the royal council of Synapse called humans fodder compared to base Ikaros. Lord of Synapse also stated no downer can brush off the power of his weapon Poseidon, which is weaker than Ikaros' energy core. As stated by the Co-Creator of existence from Synapse that humans were created to be their playthings and Ikaros is a weapon of Synapse and has its strongest power system the Variable Wing Core.) much higher (Base mode from Uranus Queen Mode increases her power by 100 ) | At Least Large Planet Level to Star Level (Pandora Ikaros upgrades her powers exponentially by 500 to the point she oneshotted hundreds of her evil clones that were individually 2.0 version of her Uranus Queen Mode all at once each getting blasted by Artemis which isn't her strongest weapon. Ikaros is able to match Artemis with Post Melan Absorption Chaos for a moment. Chaos absorbing the melans powers and weapons raised her power level to the point as commanded by her master to use them on Synapse and Earth then proceeded to say destroy "this stagnant reality".

The synapse dimension has a star in it
028.jpg

011.jpg

Which of our staff members of this wiki have provided input in your previous SnO revision threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back