• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SnO rescalling and Statements (pls carefully read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thanked all who helped out. I asked Qawsed to stop responding to me over a point we were going in circles about. It was headcanon and I posted scans. It was going in circles. I never asked him to stop responding to the thread but over a point that was going nowhere.

I appreciated his or her help with looking at my evidence and agreeing that it was a shared verse. His decision was to get the human's feats and Nymph feats calculated. Lord Griffin also agreed with this. I thanked everyone I just didn't want to go in circles of something that was derailing the thread.

I don't care about tier 2/3 stuff. I just want to upgrade Base Ikaros and etc above the humans and Nymph. Lordgriffin already stated the transport cards which are one of the angeloids weapons is tier 2 so that's already been established.

Okay. Noted. I suppose that we will have to wait and see if any of the staff members that I called for respond here then.

I mean like, I'd you're trying to just do the base tiers the main issue is that I'm not entirely sure how you crack an object made of gas like the sun. It's why no one probably done anything with it.

I mean like, I'd you're trying to just do the base tiers the main issue is that I'm not entirely sure how you crack an object made of gas like the sun. It's why no one probably done anything with it.
I mean it's fiction though tbh like Thanos sliced up a huge star into blocks but it's a ball of gas. But it was confirmed later on that Nymph actually shot through the planets though. That's something that is actually quantifiable to calc part of the feat.

Regardless of the Nymph feat. With humans having the power to destroy the planet. Base Ikaros should be at least small planet level much higher. Her power-ups are exponential. From base to Uranus queen is 100x the power-up. From Uranus to Pandora it's 500x the power-up. But the thing is it's exponential. Her pandora mode was able to oneshot hundreds of her melans clones at once. Melans are 2.0 versions of her Uranus queen form. She also did this with Artemis which isn't her strongest weapon.

Last edited:
I mean it's fiction though tbh like Thanos sliced up a huge star into blocks but it's a ball of gas. But it was confirmed later on that Nymph actually shot through the planets though. That's something that is actually quantifiable to calc part of the feat.

Regardless of the Nymph feat. With humans having the power to destroy the planet. Base Ikaros should be at least small planet level much higher. Her power-ups are exponential. From base to Uranus queen is 100x the power-up. From Uranus to Pandora it's 500x the power-up. But the thing is it's exponential. Her pandora mode was able to oneshot hundreds of her melans clones at once. Melans are 2.0 versions of her Uranus queen form. She also did this with Artemis which isn't her strongest weapon.
The scale for her would look like this if we use those multiplies. If I looked at our Attack Potency page correctly but I'm tired at the moment but if I messed up let me know.

Splitting the Earth is Small Planet level. Multiple that by 100x for Uranus Queen Mode and you get Planet level, and 500x for Pandora mode being above Uranus Queen would get you Large Planet level.

At least Small Planet level (Far stronger than the humans who have the potential to split the planet, which would require this level of power) | At least Planet level (Uranus Queen mode is stated to be 100 times more powerful than her previous form) | At least Large Planet level (Pandora mode is stated to be 500 times more powerful her Uranus Queen mode)

Her stomping the army of the other person isn't really needed in the AP description as the multiplier statement would speak for itself but you have yet to provide scans for the multipliers. Do that and you can upgrade Ikaros using the description above.

I'm not including the Nymph feat as Oawsed explained an issue, and since if you used that beam to size, that sun it chipped wouldn't be that big since that beam was planet size.

1. I changed the rating because the humans in Ikaros verse can destroy the planet and based on what Nymph did too. This means base Ikaros should be at least 5-A. I added the likely higher because Synapse was stated to be a universe but Chaos was stated to destroy it. It wasn't clear if they meant the dimension itself or what was inside of it.
I also literally said even if that doesn't get approved I wanted to focus on the 5-A first which was ignored I see.

2. Actually no....? I gave hella evidence that a main character From "Judas" Zero is a recurring character in SnO. Along with other Judas characters appearing in SnO. I also literally gave evidence of Zeus, Judas, and Eve also appearing in the anime.

Connection to Judas- Zero Mascchettiano is a main character in the Judas manga. Judas is one of Suu Minasuki manga that take place a few years before the angeloids came to Earth. Zero debuted in Sora no Otoshimono at a festival that says Judas it informs the readers that Zero is from his other Manga "Judas" in case they didn't know. Zero is friends with Mikako, who is one of main character of SnO. Every year Mikako would throw festivals which Zero would come to help out each year. Zero since his debut into SnO has appeared in several other chapters such as 19, 32, 42, 57, and several more.
Suu Minasuki has connected the manga of Judas and SnO as the same.

Suu is the author he can do that. The same thing literally goes for Sugata who is one of the main characters in SnO. Suu made another manga called Daisuki desu!! Mahō Tenshi Cosmos where Sugata is the main character of. Ikaros or the angeloids aren't in it but it's still the same planet.

As stated he's the author he can do that. He literally made his first manga Watashi no Messiah-sama a parallel universe to the universe from SnO/Judas.

So I'm really confused Marvel, other anime verses and etc are a shared verse but literally showing evidence and scans out the whip, and it's a problem?
I'm not sure why you are bringing up Judus connection again when I said in my comment that it wasn't the actual problem, the problem was the feats and using them to scale to the characters in SnO because it might cause scaling issues plus we don'thave profiles for them. Also Marvel is Marvel, and so on. I'm not sure where you got your information but we don't scale Marvel to other verses they cross with.

That is correct, yes. Canonically shared settings is one thing, but we do not scale from crossovers.

Also, thank you for helping out. It is very appreciated.

I don't really plan to return to debating this right now (if I ever do it will be after making an extensive respect thread), but I still got a question for @LordGriffin1000 out of curiosity: What is your stance on the idea of separating the toon force/joke feats of the series from the regular/serious feats?

I don't really plan to return to debating this right now (if I ever do it will be after making an extensive respect thread), but I still got a question for @LordGriffin1000 out of curiosity: What is your stance on the idea of separating the toon force/joke feats of the series from the regular/serious feats?
I agree with the separation.

If a verse is serious then the serious feats should be used. If a joke character exists in the verse and has gag feats, I see no reason to scale the gag characters to the serious characters feats and vice versa unless specified, especially if it breaks scaling.

For example, Cyrax from Mortal Kombat has a gag feat where he blows up the Earth using countless bombs but obviously he can't actually do that and his bombs aren't that strong. However let's say the god tiers of MK are in planet level (there not but this is just an example). Why would we use Cyrax's gag feat as supporting evidence for serious characters? There is also the fact that Toon Force stuff Varies and sometimes the characters feats range so I really don't agree with using toon force/gag feats from a serious verse that actually has serious feats. It's just off.

Last edited:
That is correct, yes. Canonically shared settings is one thing, but we do not scale from crossovers.

Also, thank you for helping out. It is very appreciated.
They exist in the same shared setting. Literally, Judas characters appear in the manga and anime several times.
It's not a crossover. They literally are a part of the manga. That's like saying Iron man appeared multiple times in an X-men issue. It's a cross over and he can't scale from feats despite it being shown they literally exist on the same planet.

The thing is Angeloids are stated to be massively above >>>>>>>> humans. Literally the two mangas mentioned take place on the same planet. Regardless of what happened, angeloids are above them. As the angeloids creators are the same people who literally created reality itself and the humans too.
The scale for her would look like this if we use those multiplies. If I looked at our Attack Potency page correctly but I'm tired at the moment but if I messed up let me know.

Splitting the Earth is Small Planet level. Multiple that by 100x for Uranus Queen Mode and you get Planet level, and 500x for Pandora mode being above Uranus Queen would get you Large Planet level.

At least Small Planet level (Far stronger than the humans who have the potential to split the planet, which would require this level of power) | At least Planet level (Uranus Queen mode is stated to be 100 times more powerful than her previous form) | At least Large Planet level (Pandora mode is stated to be 500 times more powerful her Uranus Queen mode)

Her stomping the army of the other person isn't really needed in the AP description as the multiplier statement would speak for itself but you have yet to provide scans for the multipliers. Do that and you can upgrade Ikaros using the description above.

I'm not including the Nymph feat as Oawsed explained an issue, and since if you used that beam to size, that sun it chipped wouldn't be that big since that beam was planet size.

I'm not sure why you are bringing up Judus connection again when I said in my comment that it wasn't the actual problem, the problem was the feats and using them to scale to the characters in SnO because it might cause scaling issues plus we don'thave profiles for them. Also Marvel is Marvel, and so on. I'm not sure where you got your information but we don't scale Marvel to other verses they cross with.

What? I've been posting scans of the multipliers? I have literally been posting the links to everything I made a potential tier suggestion.

Her stomping hundreds of her 2.0 version of her Uranus Queen Mode is very much important. Why? She stomped each with just one Artemis at once. hundreds at once Artemis isn't even her strongest weapon.

I mean I provided feats for some of the Apostles in the threads. I wouldn't mind profiles for some of the humans. It really would help out with the scaling and show how expanded the verse is.

From her mode to Uranus mode goes up to 100x the power after Nymph undid her seals.
8407849-023.jpeg

8407850-024.jpeg

Her just entering her pandora state it was stated her output was immense. Please remember this isn't even her normal operation she's not even in power testing mode which fixed her broken systems. Yet she was still massively stronger than the melans angeloids. Keep in mind Base to Uranus mode is 100x the power. Melans each one is massively stronger than Uranus mode Ikaros and its hundreds of them.
8407862-004.jpeg

Her increasing her output to 500x the power in her pandora mode after completing a power test to fix her broken system and began normal operations.
8407859-013.jpeg

Also, it's a gag/comedy manga literally stated on the website and in the manga itself by the author. I'm confused as why some feats would break scaling when the author himself calls it gag and comedy.

Last edited:
I suppose that the above post seems to make some good points, but I am not a good person to ask.

So can I apply it so this can be closed? Lord Griffin stated I could if it went like this below from their post above

"At least Small Planet level (Far stronger than the humans who have the potential to split the planet, which would require this level of power) | At least Planet level (Uranus Queen mode is stated to be 100 times more powerful than her previous form) | At least Large Planet level (Pandora mode is stated to be 500 times more powerful her Uranus Queen mode)"

I just have one suggestion Pandora Form should be Large Planet level to Star level since Chaos was stated to destroy Synapse and it had a star. Also adding the Transport Cards to their profiles too which is Low 2-C.

Also, I have a question about this speed feat. Pandora Ikaros' Aegis shield can be deployed at speeds measured in femtoseconds in power test mode before going into her actual normal power levels. Her systems were fixing the problem which means Normal power levels and power up is faster by a good amount.
ycK8xIL.png

Pandora Astraea has the same shield Aegis L just stronger as confirmed by their creators. Chaos deployed Astraea's own shield against her and Astraea was able to
caught up to the deployment of the shield with her march photon flight.

8230937-9079657164-009.p.png

8230938-5655550431-010.p.png

Shouldn't this means the angeloids get an MFTL+ rating for speed?

What? I've been posting scans of the multipliers? I have literally been posting the links to everything I made a potential tier suggestion.
I haven't seen the multiplier link on this page of this thread, though I could have missed it.
Her stomping hundreds of her 2.0 version of her Uranus Queen Mode is very much important. Why? She stomped each with just one Artemis at once. hundreds at once Artemis isn't even her strongest weapon.
It's pretty irrelevant because the number of how many people I stomp doesn't contribute to the overall factor.

Example: I'm 10x stronger than everyone. If I stomped 10 people it, or 500 it doesn't make a difference
From her mode to Uranus mode goes up to 100x the power after Nymph undid her seals.
8407849-023.jpeg

8407850-024.jpeg
What was here precentage at before it reached 100%? If it wasn't 0% and even than this isn't proof of a 100x multiplier. The numbers here represent the percentage of her abilities recovering to their full power, as it literally says "Thought capabilities 100% normal" and then "Flight capabilities recovering... 80 . . 90" and it goes on like that. This isn't a multiplier, this is just her power functions reaching it's 100% maximum not 100x her previous form. And stomping others doesn't support a multiplier.

For example: if I'm at 50% power and then go to 100%, that makes me 2x stronger not a 50 times multiplier. (Though this could also be different depending on the verse)

Her just entering her pandora state it was stated her output was immense. Please remember this isn't even her normal operation she's not even in power testing mode which fixed her broken systems. Yet she was still massively stronger than the melans angeloids. Keep in mind Base to Uranus mode is 100x the power. Melans each one is massively stronger than Uranus mode Ikaros and its hundreds of them.
8407862-004.jpeg

Her increasing her output to 500x the power in her pandora mode after completing a power test to fix her broken system and began normal operations.
8407859-013.jpeg
Again, nothing states it's a multiplier. Given how the previous numbers were used it means 500% which is only a 5 times multiplier, not 500 times. And before you ask, yes 5x is more than enough to start stomping others. Depending on the verse, a simple 2x multiplier can lead someone beat another with ease. So as of right now, I disagree with those multipliers, at most, Pandora Mode is 5x stronger for the 500% statement until evidence is provided the number means 500 times.it

Also, it's a gag/comedy manga literally stated on the website and in the manga itself by the author. I'm confused as why some feats would break scaling when the author himself calls it gag and comedy.
It's clear this verse has serious moments as well as gag moments so it's not good to scale them off each other.

I suppose that the above post seems to make some good points, but I am not a good person to ask.
I'm going to half to disagree with the multipliers now that I've seen the context.

So can I apply it so this can be closed? Lord Griffin stated I could if it went like this below from their post above

"At least Small Planet level (Far stronger than the humans who have the potential to split the planet, which would require this level of power) | At least Planet level (Uranus Queen mode is stated to be 100 times more powerful than her previous form) | At least Large Planet level (Pandora mode is stated to be 500 times more powerful her Uranus Queen mode)"

I just have one suggestion Pandora Form should be Large Planet level to Star level since Chaos was stated to destroy Synapse and it had a star. Also adding the Transport Cards to their profiles too which is Low 2-C.
Now that I've seen the multipliers and explained why they aren't whate you think I the rating will need to change. I'll add the star level stuff but I already stated the Transport Card Low 2-C should be it's own thread

At least Small Planet level (Far stronger than the humans who have the potential to split the planet, which would require this level of power) | At least Small Star level+ (Uranus Queen mode is 5 times weaker than her Pandora mode which is 500% greater in power) | At least Star level (Pandora mode raised her capabilities to 500%, able to match Artemis with Chaos, who gained the power to destroy Synapse, which contains a star)

This is my final suggestion.

Also, I have a question about this speed feat. Pandora Ikaros' Aegis shield can be deployed at speeds measured in femtoseconds in power test mode before going into her actual normal power levels. Her systems were fixing the problem which means Normal power levels and power up is faster by a good amount.
ycK8xIL.png

Pandora Astraea has the same shield Aegis L just stronger as confirmed by their creators. Chaos deployed Astraea's own shield against her and Astraea was able to
caught up to the deployment of the shield with her march photon flight.

8230937-9079657164-009.p.png

8230938-5655550431-010.p.png

Shouldn't this means the angeloids get an MFTL+ rating for speed?
I guess? I'm not the best to ask about this but it seems fine.

@LordGriffin1000 @Qawsedf234

What do you think about the above post?
I commented, there isn't much else I can do here. I've made my final suggestion.

Thank you very much for helping out. What LordGriffin decided above can probably be applied.

Wait a bit. Tell us here when you are done, and link to an example afterwards, so Griffin can verify that you handled it correctly.

Also, please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.

This is what I did so far

I am afraid that it looks a bit messy and does not properly follow our formatting standards. You should use {{4-C}} style tier templates for example, usually update the tier, attack potency, striking strength, and durability in conjunction, and also properly explain the reason for the statistics within the page, or link to a VSB wiki blog post that does so if a more extensive text is required.

@Freedomstar

See here for some cleanup edits:

I'm not for anything Tier 4, the snyanse stuff was supposed to be handled in another thread.

The MFTL+ stuff would just be with the barrier. The angel never outspeed the barrier's activation even when heavily amped with a power increase.
I'll add the star level stuff but I already stated the Transport Card Low 2-C should be it's own thread

At least Small Planet level (Far stronger than the humans who have the potential to split the planet, which would require this level of power) | At least Small Star level+ (Uranus Queen mode is 5 times weaker than her Pandora mode which is 500% greater in power) | At least Star level (Pandora mode raised her capabilities to 500%, able to match Artemis with Chaos, who gained the power to destroy Synapse, which contains a star)

The Low 4-C rating just doesn't work with this reasoning. Only the Pandora mode would get it and in this case we'd just throw out multiplier back scaling and have it be "Low 5-B | 5-B | 4-C"

I'm not for anything Tier 4, the snyanse stuff was supposed to be handled in another thread.

The MFTL+ stuff would just be with the barrier. The angel never outspeed the barrier's activation even when heavily amped with a power increase.
Fair enough.
The Low 4-C rating just doesn't work with this reasoning. Only the Pandora mode would get it and in this case we'd just throw out multiplier back scaling and have it be "Low 5-B | 5-B | 4-C"
Yes it does. Pandora mode is 500% what Uranus mode is, which makes it 5x stronger. So if Pandora Mode is baseline 4-C, then Uranus Queen Mode would be Low 4-C.

Its also called (at most) 100 times greater than her base form. Either we upgrade everything backwards or the multiplier has to be ignored.
No it isn't... in the scan it says her abilities are reaching their 100% maximum. This doesn't mean Uranus Queen Mode is 100x stronger than her base, that just means she's reaching 100% of the forms power/capabilities. So her base doesn't back scale off her forms.

No it isn't... in the scan it says her abilities are reaching their 100% maximum. This doesn't mean Uranus Queen Mode is 100x stronger than her base, that just means she's reaching 100% of the forms power/capabilities. So her base doesn't back scale off her forms.
I see what you mean now.

Still I don't like the synapse scaling but its whatever at this point.

I see what you mean now.

Still I don't like the synapse scaling but its whatever at this point.
I guess we can just remove that scaling until a thread is properly made.

At least Small Planet level (Far stronger than the humans who have the potential to split the planet, which would require this level of power) | At least Small Planet level (Far stronger than before) | At least Small Planet level (Pandora mode raised her capabilities to 500%)

We can easily just update it again if the Synapse thing checks out.

That seems fine to me. Thanks again for helping out.

@Freedomstar

When you have the time, please make a thread regarding Synapse size and why the characters should scale so it can be properly evaluated by others and not just myself. This thread has already gone on for some time so I suggest making a new fresh one. That thread will determine if we'll half to downgrade them.

Thank you very much for helping out. Did you adjust the statistics and their justifications to what was accepted above when necessary?

Also, are there any remaining Sora no Otoshimono pages that need to be edited based on this revision?

Thank you very much for helping out. Did you adjust the statistics and their justifications to what was accepted above when necessary?
That's why I asked freedomstar to create the Synapse thread so we can evaluate it properly. I'm going to downgraded them to the accepted Small Planet level statistics if the thread isn't made. I'm just giving him the chance to make the thread and not downgrade the just to half to upgrade them right back.
Also, are there any remaining Sora no Otoshimono pages that need to be edited based on this revision?
Not that I know, Synapse and Transport Card thing is suppose to be handled on another thread, and the speed thing only applies to the sheilds. I'll give Freedomstar the chance to make those threads but if nothing happens I'll downgrade them myself.

I guess this can be closed now.

I think that @Freedomstar needs to answer the questions in your last post above first.

Also, she is a woman.

Also, you can obviously continue with your revisions if she does not reply. I just meant that we should wait with closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back