• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime Version Keys for SnO?

Thank you for helping out. I appreciate it.

Dub:
1.25.15-ish, they say that if you mess with time too much, it will release energy that will create a chain reaction which will blow up the town.
1.25.30-ish. they say everything around her will be annihilated unless she is stopped.

Sub:
1.25.10 - "[the girl] has surpassed our system of time and space, the immediate area around her will be severely warped."
1.25.19 - the other girl says: "Does this mean the street will be blown away?"
1.25.32 - is she isn't stopped, "then [the girl] will disappear together with space"

Well, that's all the relevant parts I could find. It gives completely different set of results... But we do see her messing the time/space of the entire town, perhaps even more, around 1.20.
That's not what was said in the official dub. You made it seem like she was messing with time. Nymph said word from word... Hiyori was tampering with time and space too much all at once with her attacks Kairos.....
8006781-screenshot2021-06-04at8.24.56pm-edited.png

The side effect of Hiyori messing with the whole space-time continuum released an energy burst. Astraea who is the slowest angeloid (mentally processing wise) stated she didn't understand and said the town will be destroyed. Which goes along with below.
8078255-unnamed%281%29.png

Hiyori was sent to Earth by Master Minos to destroy Tomoki and all the humans. Which why the Angeloids were worried about the town being caught in the Temporal-Spatio Paradox blast. Which wasn't even a big deal after Ikaros put her shield up.
8078257-unnamed%282%29.png

Also if you're implying town level after it was stated Hiyori was manipulating all of time and space.. She was sending whole towns into the hyperdimension, manipulating all space and time, and fighting the angeloids.

Okay. Thank you. From what I recall, the problem is that the profile pages currently use some unreliable exaggerations of the power derived from certain feats, and I think that Freedomstar may have applied unaccepted revisions rather long ago, so feel free to check through the profile pages to see if they make sense.
Umm, what exaggerated feats? Everything on the profiles has been approved by people including you. I don't like being lied on because that is not nice. I can show screenshots of your messages approving stuff too. And the stuff I tried to change you literally told me on my wall you reversed it and told me anything no matter what needs a thread.

Last edited:
I remember seeing you edit the pages with changes that I did not recall being approved earlier. That is what I am referring to.

I remember seeing you edit the pages with changes that I did not recall being approved earlier. That is what I am referring to.
And when I did that... You literally messaged me on my wall giving me a warning and told me you reversed it all. You also told me I need to make a thread if I want to change anything. I can also show that too.

Why would I change the dialogues... I just wrote what I heard/saw in the movie. Save for the name of the girl cause it's too hard to spell

Why would I change the dialogues... I just wrote what I heard/saw in the movie. Save for the name of the girl cause it's too hard to spell
Yeah, you didn't write all of it though. You have to be specific on here because messing with time wouldn't be found impressive just saying "they say that if you mess with time too much" compared to word from Nymph.. that "Hiyori was tampering with time and space too much all at once". This sounds impressive because she was meddling with the time-space continuum for her attacks.

But thank you so much for the help btw I appreciate it.

I am not sure whether or not I reverted it all. I would much prefer if some rational-minded member investigates if there are statistics without sufficient logical justifications.

No, I wrote everything that was actually relevent, pretty much word for word. I watched it a few times before actually writing it down.

I am not sure whether or not I reverted it all. I would much prefer if some rational-minded member investigates if there are statistics without sufficient logical justifications.
I only changed their base speed and base power. You reversed it. You can also see the wiki history.

No, I wrote everything that was actually relevent, pretty much word for word. I watched it a few times before actually writing it down.
Yeah in the dub you typed that Nymph "if you mess with time too much" that's not what she said.
8006781-screenshot2021-06-04at8.24.56pm-edited.png

This is what she said. If you tamper with time and space too much all at once. So "if you mess with time too much" sounds less impressive than the Nymph's statement above.

I only changed their base speed and base power. You reversed it. You can also see the wiki history.
I am almost certain that you performed several changes that I was uncertain about at the time and did not reverse. I strongly think that the pages need a thorough check-through to see what needs to be corrected. Period. This is not up for discussion.

I am almost certain that you performed several changes that I was uncertain about at the time and did not reverse. I strongly think that the pages need a thorough check-through to see what needs to be corrected. Period. This is not up for discussion.
Which would be completely false.

Well-warping all of time and space is at least Low 2-C right possibly higher since Hiyori stated SnO existence is a hyperdimension. But it could have been just that dimension they were in. So Low 2-C is a safe gauge.

Flying around multiple universes and other dimensions before an Earth year would MFTL+?

Last edited:
Back