• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SnO rescalling and Statements (pls carefully read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
35.jpg

36.jpg

1.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

It might be small planet level if the planet was going to really be destroyed. But once again was defeated in time
@DragonGamerZ913 @KLOL506 @M3X @Dark-Carioca @AbaddonTheDisappointment

Would any of you be willing to help calculate feats here please?

What are the feats about exactly? Are they mentioned in our standard feats page?

If they don't respond can't you just use calculations already out there like some threads already do?
We don't have common calcs for something like this, and we don't usually use calcs for similar feats since they're rarely the exact same feat.

I gotcha I was just sharing my experience because it has happened to me several times with mutant threads and etc.

Ant, the last revelation is unlocked. Apostle John absorbed all the other Apostles' powers who helped in unlocking the seals to obtain the powers of the revelations. The Apostles thought unlocking the seals would grant a dimensional portal to Eden where they can live in eternal happiness. John manipulated all the Apostles as unlocking the revelation grants power of ultimate destruction which he wanted to use to destroy the planet to the point there was no future for it. As shown if he wasn't stopped impacted showed the Earth being split and huge chunks of the planet flying up by a gigantic cross. As stated numerous times throughout the manga the planet will be destroyed. very much tier 5-B

Okay. Can somebody summarise the discussion here so far please, along with listing all of the members who have helped out here earlier, so I can send a notification to them afterwards?

The creator has three mangas that take place on the same planet. It's a shared verse. The humans on the planet as I stated above use magic which allowed for them to be super powerful to destroy the planet. The angeloids come from the dimension above existence. They come to the planet as they were sent there. The angeloids are massively stronger than humans. It has been stated numerous times humans exist to be stepped on, bugs compared to angeloids, and angeloids exist several classes above humans. Base Angeloids >>>>>> Everyone on Earth

No one has really helped out here except for Lord Griffin with the tiering of the Transport cards??? You have someone like Qawsed who made a headcanon like Synapse existing in the same dimensions as Earth. Despite me debunking the claims that it's a portal by the Earth poles which is used to enter Synapse. Or telling the feat of splitting the planet is Tier 6. Along with also telling basically, how this site works it doesn't matter if you're wrong as long as people agree with you. Which you were basically doing Ant liking all his posts. Yet whenever I asked for scans to prove his point there were none.

And everything I try to insert something "Well DT disagrees with such and such and etc"

Which I have a hard time understanding because no one ever y'all Kaitlas trouble and his scaling is very different from DT. Not only that this is a revision thread so yes you're supposed to bring new feats, scaling, and a different mindset. I keep seeing DT this or that. Which he didn't even know was a shared verse. He would have caught on if he read Judas and Daisuki desu!! Mahou Tenshi. He would have caught on with characters in Judas being and SnO and etc.

To trust that info I'd have to read the points made by the others. I'm assuming they've replied in the previous pages, but I'm here for the calcs.

On that penultime image up there, what is it that needs to be calculated? The huge explosion on the planet?

The creator has three mangas that take place on the same planet. It's a shared verse. The humans on the planet as I stated above use magic which allowed for them to be super powerful to destroy the planet. The angeloids come from the dimension above existence. They come to the planet as they were sent there. The angeloids are massively stronger than humans. It has been stated numerous times humans exist to be stepped on, bugs compared to angeloids, and angeloids exist several classes above humans. Base Angeloids >>>>>> Everyone on Earth

No one has really helped out here except for Lord Griffin with the tiering of the Transport cards??? You have someone like Qawsed who made a headcanon like Synapse existing in the same dimensions as Earth. Despite me debunking the claims that it's a portal by the Earth poles which is used to enter Synapse. Or telling the feat of splitting the planet is Tier 6. Along with also telling basically, how this site works it doesn't matter if you're wrong as long as people agree with you. Which you were basically doing Ant liking all his posts. Yet whenever I asked for scans to prove his point there were none.

And everything I try to insert something "Well DT disagrees with such and such and etc"

Which I have a hard time understanding because no one ever y'all Kaitlas trouble and his scaling is very different from DT. Not only that this is a revision thread so yes you're supposed to bring new feats, scaling, and a different mindset. I keep seeing DT this or that. Which he didn't even know was a shared verse. He would have caught on if he read Judas and Daisuki desu!! Mahou Tenshi. He would have caught on with characters in Judas being and SnO and etc.
Okay. Thank you for the summary. So which staff and other members have helped out with this revision earlier? So I can send them, and likely some new staff members a notification that asks them to help out.

To trust that info I'd have to read the points made by the others. I'm assuming they've replied in the previous pages, but I'm here for the calcs.

On that penultime image up there, what is it that needs to be calculated? The huge explosion on the planet?
@Freedomstar

8015791-85.jpg

This showing. The cross split the planet in half and had huge chunks of the planet flying up.

Thank you. That can probably be used then.

The issue here seems to be if the Sora no Otoshimono cast should scale from other series made by the same author.

Thank you. That can probably be used then.

The issue here seems to be if the Sora no Otoshimono cast should scale from other series made by the same author.
That's not the issue as I posted scans from the manga and anime showing characters from the other series appearing in SnO everyone in this thread pretty much agreed it's a shared verse. Judas characters appear in SnO as Zero, Judas and other characters have supporting roles, and the independent spin off Daisuki desu!! Mahou Tenshi takes place after the SnO manga ended.

The issue was getting that feat calced so the Angeloid's base forms could be upgraded as they scale massively above humans. Which is what we've been waiting for.

The Calc says small planet level for having the power to split Earth. Now we can use that and be closer to closing this thread.

Ikaros
Attack Potency: At Least Small Planet level much higher (Massively stronger than humans, who have the power to destroy the planet)| Planet level (Upgraded from base form to Uranus Queen Mode by 100)| Large Planet Level to Star Level ( Upgraded her power by 500 in Pandora mode. With her weakest weapon, she stomped a Melan army of hundreds without any effort. Each one being immensely stronger than her previous form. Able to match Artemis with Chaos, who gained the power to destroy Synapse which houses a star in its dimension)| Universal + likely higher (Ikaros with the Transport Card was about to manipulate the very manga itself to reset and destroy reality)

Well, it would help if somebody writes a list of all the members who have contributed to this thread, so I can ask them to help out here again.

Okay, but I need a list of ALL the members who have helped out in this thread, so I can send a notification to them.

LordGriffin1000

Livinmeme

Qawsedf234

Dark-Carioca

Ikaros
Attack Potency: At Least Large Planet level much higher (Massively stronger than humans, who have the power to destroy the planet and stronger than Nymph, who busted through several planets and chipped the sun)| Star level (Upgraded from base form to Uranus Queen Mode by 100)| At Least Large Star Level much higher (Upgraded her power by 500 in Pandora mode. With her weakest weapon, she stomped a Melan army of hundreds without any effort. Each one is immensely stronger than her previous form. Able to match Artemis with Chaos, who gained the power to destroy Synapse, which is a universe according to the Lord of Synapse when Chaos tried to return home)| Universal + likely higher (Ikaros with the Transport Card was about to manipulate the very manga itself to reset and destroy reality)

Even if the other stats don't get approved. I still believe Base Ikaros should be at least a large planet level in AP and go from there.

This is what I think the tiering should look like
Humans have the power to destroy the planet
8397272-007.jpg

8397273-008.jpg

8015791-85.jpg

8397312-016%281%29.jpg

1.jpg
No Caption Provided
No Caption ProvidedNo Caption Provided

Here is Nymph
No Caption ProvidedNo Caption Provided
It is confirmed in the manga she actually did bust through multiple planets and chipped the sun later in the manga again so wasn't just a gag showing.

No Caption Provided

Man i really don't want to be rude but imgur is free
It' so much better than making the thread unreadable due to the amount of scans

Okay. That is unfortunate.

Still, if you are willing to read through the above discussion and evaluate it, that is always appreciated.

Your continued help here would also be very appreciated.
The OP asked my like, five times to not comment by this point. I'll help edit stuff/organize things but I don't think they'll appreciate any of my continued input.

Well, she is not a staff members and cannot give you orders here, and I would appreciate if you help us out with sorting out what we should do in this revision discussion, as it never seems to end.

I asked stop replying to me after I debunked all your points with actual scans and not headcanon.

Other than that the goal is to put SnO characters at least 5-A from scaling massively above humans who can destroy the planet and Nymph’s busting through planets and chipping the sun. I really don’t care about the rest for right now. I wanna start from here and work to it. So this thread can be closed.

Look, if Qawsedf234 is the only staff members who has been willing to consistently help out here, you definitely cannot order him to stop doing so, especially as a non-staff member, and given that the alternative is that this thread has to be closed or left to die without anything happening here.

He's not LordGriffin is too
I never told him to stop commenting here. I asked him to stop replying to me because it was going in circles. You as the bureaucrat admitted which I have the post that you don't read any of my posts and instantly like his because he's a staff member. When he doesn't have knowledge of the verse and I debunked several points. Doing so you're agreeing with his post whether they are right or wrong. Which is incredibly biased and unfair.

I asked stop replying to me after I debunked all your points with actual scans and not headcanon.

Other than that the goal is to put SnO characters at least 5-A from scaling massively above humans who can destroy the planet and Nymph’s busting through planets and chipping the sun. I really don’t care about the rest for right now. I wanna start from here and work to it. So this thread can be closed.
I will close this thread as you suggested but your the one who didn't properly construct the thread to make the feats and scaling easy for those who even attempted to evaluate them. As shown below in the two comments I'm about to quote...
Ikaros
Attack Potency: At Least Small Planet level much higher (Massively stronger than humans, who have the power to destroy the planet)| Planet level (Upgraded from base form to Uranus Queen Mode by 100)| Large Planet Level to Star Level ( Upgraded her power by 500 in Pandora mode. With her weakest weapon, she stomped a Melan army of hundreds without any effort. Each one being immensely stronger than her previous form. Able to match Artemis with Chaos, who gained the power to destroy Synapse which houses a star in its dimension)| Universal + likely higher (Ikaros with the Transport Card was about to manipulate the very manga itself to reset and destroy reality)

Ikaros
Attack Potency: At Least Large Planet level much higher (Massively stronger than humans, who have the power to destroy the planet and stronger than Nymph, who busted through several planets and chipped the sun)| Star level (Upgraded from base form to Uranus Queen Mode by 100)| At Least Large Star Level much higher (Upgraded her power by 500 in Pandora mode. With her weakest weapon, she stomped a Melan army of hundreds without any effort. Each one is immensely stronger than her previous form. Able to match Artemis with Chaos, who gained the power to destroy Synapse, which is a universe according to the Lord of Synapse when Chaos tried to return home)| Universal + likely higher (Ikaros with the Transport Card was about to manipulate the very manga itself to reset and destroy reality)
You changed the ratings for some reason and then you added universe level justifications to the third key but kept it at Large Star level. Then you put "Upgraded power by 100" and "Upgraded power by 500" in the keys but linked no scan whatsoever, and if you used that justification tied with the multiplier buffs your suggesting, her lower keys would be Multi Galaxy level via back scaling. I've also already talked about the last key "Universal+ likely higher " rating and you still didn't add a scan for it which makes it worse plus nothing in that description is evidence for a likely higher rating.

I'm going to propose a solution for you and it's your choice whether you want to listen or not.

You can either continue doing threads like this one and possibly get nowhere and eventually the verse will possibly get deleted. Or you can take a step back, make another thread in the future that is better structured and focuses on a single thing rather that adding planet level, star level, and universe level to a single character without clear justifications and explanations.

I'm sorry if I come off as rude but you need to understand what I'm trying to say. You even tried to use feats from another manga that while you state is connected has it's own characters and feats but without a structure for them it makes it harder to merge there feats with this one. You attempted to do to much and there doesn't seem to be many supports to help you out. I suggest you start off with one thing at a time. Such as the Synapse universe level thing. If you can provide the scans of it's universe level power with good explanation, then prove Ikaros scales to it. Other scaling could come later and if you provide those multiplier statements from her form, you could just back scale her previous states and wouldn't half to rely on scaling to characters from the Judus manga.

I will close this now. It's up to you on what you wish to do next.

Sorry about temporarily reopening this thread, LordGriffin. I just needed to address something.

Also, given that the SnO statistics seem so unreliable at the moment, and we never get anywhere with our discussions regarding it, your suggestion to delete the verse likely has merit to it.
He's not LordGriffin is too
I never told him to stop commenting here. I asked him to stop replying to me because it was going in circles. You as the bureaucrat admitted which I have the post that you don't read any of my posts and instantly like his because he's a staff member. When he doesn't have knowledge of the verse and I debunked several points. Doing so you're agreeing with his post whether they are right or wrong. Which is incredibly biased and unfair.
I do not have the time to evaluate the posts of most regular members in-depth, due to how many discussion threads I constantly have to help organise along with my other ongoing wiki maintenance work, so I have to delegate that to other staff members and then trust their senses of judgement.

I will close this thread as you suggested but your the one who didn't properly construct the thread to make the feats and scaling easy for those who even attempted to evaluate them. As shown below in the two comments I'm about to quote...

You changed the ratings for some reason and then you added universe level justifications to the third key but kept it at Large Star level. Then you put "Upgraded power by 100" and "Upgraded power by 500" in the keys but linked no scan whatsoever, and if you used that justification tied with the multiplier buffs your suggesting, her lower keys would be Multi Galaxy level via back scaling. I've also already talked about the last key "Universal+ likely higher " rating and you still didn't add a scan for it which makes it worse plus nothing in that description is evidence for a likely higher rating.

I'm going to propose a solution for you and it's your choice whether you want to listen or not.

You can either continue doing threads like this one and possibly get nowhere and eventually the verse will possibly get deleted. Or you can take a step back, make another thread in the future that is better structured and focuses on a single thing rather that adding planet level, star level, and universe level to a single character without clear justifications and explanations.

I'm sorry if I come off as rude but you need to understand what I'm trying to say. You even tried to use feats from another manga that while you state is connected has it's own characters and feats but without a structure for them it makes it harder to merge there feats with this one. You attempted to do to much and there doesn't seem to be many supports to help you out. I suggest you start off with one thing at a time. Such as the Synapse universe level thing. If you can provide the scans of it's universe level power with good explanation, then prove Ikaros scales to it. Other scaling could come later and if you provide those multiplier statements from her form, you could just back scale her previous states and wouldn't half to rely on scaling to characters from the Judus manga.

I will close this now. It's up to you on what you wish to do next.
1. I changed the rating because the humans in Ikaros verse can destroy the planet and based on what Nymph did too. This means base Ikaros should be at least 5-A. I added the likely higher because Synapse was stated to be a universe but Chaos was stated to destroy it. It wasn't clear if they meant the dimension itself or what was inside of it.
I also literally said even if that doesn't get approved I wanted to focus on the 5-A first which was ignored I see.

2. Actually no....? I gave hella evidence that a main character From "Judas" Zero is a recurring character in SnO. Along with other Judas characters appearing in SnO. I also literally gave evidence of Zeus, Judas, and Eve also appearing in the anime.

Connection to Judas- Zero Mascchettiano is a main character in the Judas manga. Judas is one of Suu Minasuki manga that take place a few years before the angeloids came to Earth. Zero debuted in Sora no Otoshimono at a festival that says Judas it informs the readers that Zero is from his other Manga "Judas" in case they didn't know. Zero is friends with Mikako, who is one of main character of SnO. Every year Mikako would throw festivals which Zero would come to help out each year. Zero since his debut into SnO has appeared in several other chapters such as 19, 32, 42, 57, and several more.
Suu Minasuki has connected the manga of Judas and SnO as the same.

Suu is the author he can do that. The same thing literally goes for Sugata who is one of the main characters in SnO. Suu made another manga called Daisuki desu!! Mahō Tenshi Cosmos where Sugata is the main character of. Ikaros or the angeloids aren't in it but it's still the same planet.

As stated he's the author he can do that. He literally made his first manga Watashi no Messiah-sama a parallel universe to the universe from SnO/Judas.

So I'm really confused Marvel, other anime verses and etc are a shared verse but literally showing evidence and scans out the whip, and it's a problem?

Sorry about temporarily reopening this thread, LordGriffin. I just needed to address something.

Also, given that the SnO statistics seem so unreliable at the moment, and we never get anywhere with our discussions regarding it, your suggestion to delete the verse likely has merit to it.

I do not have the time to evaluate the posts of most regular members in-depth, due to how many discussion threads I constantly have to help organise along with my other ongoing wiki maintenance work, so I have to delegate that to other staff members and then trust their senses of judgement.
I really trying to see what the problem is. Literally, post scans of them being on the same planet. Heck even scenes from the anime. The gods of Synapse literally created the planet/universe Judas characters reside in. It's been stated by the creators of existence and angeloids themselves that humans are fodder to them. The lord of the heavens literally calls the humans ants compared to even base Ikaros.

So like I said not even coming off rude. I posted tons of scans Lordgriffin literally agree on the first page about it being a shared verse. So idk what his problem is now. I also showed Qawsed and he agreed. His literal suggestion was to get the feats calc'd (something Lordgriffin also said) and the Nymph feat too. It's actually showing me everything I post is worthless tbh if no one is looking at it.

I have repeatedly gone out of my way trying to help you out by gathering other staff or knowledgeable members, but you keep being sufficiently abrasive, unreasonable, and unstructured/unpedagogical to make them grow tired of interacting with you, and as a result the verse seems to have turned into a lost cause to attempt to turn more reliable, which makes it likely that we should preferably delete it, in lack of better options.

If I were you, I would make a serious attempt to listen to the instructions that Griffin gave you in his last post above, or you will not have much luck with any of your further revision threads here either.

Never been unreasonable and abrasive. Unstructured yes and I fixed that. When I fixed that both griffin and Qawsed agreed it was a shared verse with the information I presented.

Me arguing a point I don't agree with isn't being unreasonable. That's bias and what would be the point of a "REVISION" thread then?

Literally, every time Griffin asked me to post scans to back my points up I did. Like, idk what the problem is now. I can literally screenshot and post their comments. When they agreed it was a shared verse. Both stated I need to get the feats calc'd in order for the angeloids to scale from. Qawsed also stated I needed to get the Nymph feat calc too.

I also said idc about the other statistics. I'm more worried about scaling the base forms and going from there.

Last edited:
Never been unreasonable and abrasive. Unstructured yes and I fixed that. When I fixed that both griffin and Qawsed agreed it was a shared verse with the information I presented.

Me arguing a point I don't agree with isn't being unreasonable. That's bias and what would be the point of a "REVISION" thread then?

Literally, every time Griffin asked me to post scans to back my points up I did. Like, idk what the problem is now. I can literally screenshot and post their comments. When they agreed it was a shared verse. Both stated I need to get the feats calc'd in order for the angeloids to scale from. Qawsed also stated I needed to get the Nymph feat calc too.

I also said idc about the other statistics. I'm more worried about scaling the base forms and going from there.
Well, the issue remains that most of the staff members who have interacted with you for a prolonged period of time have eventually grown so exasperated that they have no interest in helping you out anymore, especially if you make clear that their efforts are not appreciated, or tell them to leave outright. This has happened over and over now, and we finally seem to have nobody willing to properly handle your revision threads, and if a sufficient amount of people who have otherwise usually been very reasonable have a problem with you, it is very likely that you are considerably more at fault for this than they are.

@LordGriffin1000 @Qawsedf234 @DontTalkDT

We have reached a point with Sora no Otoshimono where we likely have to either make an effort to make its VSB wiki pages more reliable, by continuing with trying to work out a solution here, or delete all of our pages for the verse. Which solution do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back