• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime Version Keys for SnO?

I see some anime series profiles on here have keys for their anime versions. I was wondering if SnO can get one since the anime is Anime Canon which means it follows the original story of the manga but changes a few things around or whole new profiles for the anime versions???

The example below on what the profile for the anime key would be like

Low 2-C much depending on the Hyperdimension
Name:
Ikaros, Uranus Queen, Alpha
Origin: Sora No Otoshimono
Age: At least billions of years old (Existed since the creation of The Rule which takes one billion years to grant a wish)
Classification: Strategic Angeloid Type α (Alpha)
Attack Potency: Universal + (Held back in base mode from overpowering and harming Hiyori, who was warping all of space and time for attacks) Much Higher (Her Base Mode to Uranus Queen Mode goes up by 100x the power and fought Chaos who is even stronger than Hiyori, Zeus was created because of how powerful a Malfunctioned Uranus Ikaros was when she nearly destroyed Synapse and Zeus was used to destroy several universes in the hyperdimension)
Speed: At least MFTL+ (Massively Faster than Hiyori who traveled the Hyper-dimension, which is filled with parallel universes and universes of different time axes less than an Earth year and able to keep up along with reacting to her time-space attacks in base mode) Much higher (her speed goes up by 100x from base to Uranus mode)
Lifting Strength: At least Class K (Lifted a mountain-sized chicken)
Striking Strength: Universal + (Physically overpowered Chaos in the anime who is far superior to Hiyori in power)
Durability: At least Universal + (Took a beating from Hiyori warping all of space and time for offensive attacks while in base mode holding back) Much higher (Her base mode to Uranus Queen goes up by 100x)
Stamina: Limitless. The first generation angeloids creator stated they have limitless power and are not able to sleep because she wanted them to experience life fully awake. Her variable wings core is Synapse's strongest power system according to Chaos, which places it above Nymph's power system. Also vastly superior to Hiyori who wondered about the Hyperdimension from multiple universes and dimensions in a short time frame.
Range: Planetary with Artemis and Radar (Attacked Astraea from the other side of the planet) Dimensional with Radar (Angeloid radar range extend to Synapse which exists above creation)

From the movie which was the series finale of the anime series. Hiyori powers were using the entire space-time continuum for offensive attacks.
Here's the official dubb. Hiyori was using the entire space-time continuum for her attacks.

Here we have the angeloids tanking an attack from Hiyori

Last edited:
You can't tag people, only staff can. But maybe you can try your luck on his wall or all purpose request thread.

This seems interesting sadly I never watched the anime for Sora No Otoshimono so I can't help

Question would this be even higher than Low 2-C?

Synapse (the dimension where the angeloids are from and created existence) created the hyperdimension which is filled with parallel universes and universes of different time axes. It's stated Hiyori was tampering with all of space and time for her attacks called Kayros which resulted in a paradox.

Huh Hyper dimension thing makes this quite interesting.

Can 6ou give me the number of anime episode? So I can check it out for myself.

Huh Hyper dimension thing makes this quite interesting.

Can 6ou give me the number of anime episode? So I can check it out for myself.
It's actually a movie. It's an anime canon version of the angeloids vs Hiyori from the manga. The movie made some tweaks and the author stated it was the series finale of the anime series in the manga.

Now I posted some clips of the movie in the links but the youtube version isn't entirely accurate with the dubb. The Youtube version says Hiyori surpassed our system of space and time while the official dubb stated shes tampering with all of time and space

If you want the official dubb you're going to have to watch it on Funimation

the movies are Heaven's Lost Property: Angeloid of Clockwork ( For the angeloids fighting Hiyori using all of space and time for her attacks) and the second movie to finish off the anime series is My Eternal Master (Where Hiyori took a paradox energy burst into the hyperdimension and from there easily wondered multiple universes and dimensions less than an Earth year)

Oh that's troublesome then. Because the sub means low 2c or possibly 2c at best, but the dub could essentially be much higher

Oh that's troublesome then. Because the sub means low 2c or possibly 2c at best, but the dub could essentially be much higher
The Angeloid of Clockwork in dub on anime kiss (This is the movie where the angeloids fight Hiyori tampering with all of space and time

My Eternal Master was never in the official dub so the youtube version is accurate (This is where Hiyori comes back from wondering the hyperdimension)

Last edited:
Also in my Eternal Master, it was stated most of the universes were destroyed by Synapse. The strongest weapon on Synapse is Zeus which was made because a malfunctioned Ikaros was too powerful and attacked Synapse.

I’m told dub could much higher than 2-C

Since Hiyori was tampering with all of space and time for her attacks and existence in SnO is a hyperdimension.

I ain't got a clue on what this verse is and I can't even watch that video in my country so, yeah.

I think I'll stay out of this one.

I ain't got a clue on what this verse is and I can't even watch that video in my country so, yeah.

I think I'll stay out of this one.
You can watch both movies on anime kiss. If you need the time stamps instead of watching the entire movie let me know.

Okay. Is anybody else willing to help out here?

alright, I will help.

Freedomstar, can I get the time stamps please? I will try to compare both sub and dub to see what I can gather.

alright, I will help.

Freedomstar, can I get the time stamps please? I will try to compare both sub and dub to see what I can gather.
Okay thank you so much

The dub for clockwork is official by licensed Funimation.

It's 1:25:09 The Angeloid of Clockwork Movie
In the sub, Nymph stated "Hiyori has surpassed our time and space" after she was using space-time attacks.
In the dub, Nymph stated "If you tamper with time and space too much all at once"

It's 15:29 My Eternal Master Movie
Hiyori states she wandered the hyperdimension looking at parallel worlds and worlds of other time axes. Which would make the angeloids have MFTL+ Speed

16:00 it's stated Synapse ruined all the universes with parallel worlds. Zeus is the strongest weapon in Synapse which was built because of how powerful a malfunctioned Uranus Queen Ikaros was.

Dub:
1.25.15-ish, they say that if you mess with time too much, it will release energy that will create a chain reaction which will blow up the town.
1.25.30-ish. they say everything around her will be annihilated unless she is stopped.

Sub:
1.25.10 - "[the girl] has surpassed our system of time and space, the immediate area around her will be severely warped."
1.25.19 - the other girl says: "Does this mean the street will be blown away?"
1.25.32 - is she isn't stopped, "then [the girl] will disappear together with space"

Well, that's all the relevant parts I could find. It gives completely different set of results... But we do see her messing the time/space of the entire town, perhaps even more, around 1.20.

I wouldn't take the town or street statement at face value because the girl who said this seems to be pretty dumb (and somehow proud of her low intelligence lol)

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Also, the current SnO profile pages likely have very unreliable statistics. Would you or others be willing to evaluate them please?

I haven't read the manga, so I am not sure I can be of any help here. But I could skim through the relevant chapters/story arcs.

Okay. Thank you. From what I recall, the problem is that the profile pages currently use some unreliable exaggerations of the power derived from certain feats, and I think that Freedomstar may have applied unaccepted revisions rather long ago, so feel free to check through the profile pages to see if they make sense.

Back