• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Above Heaven and Below Earth, 0 Alone Surpasses 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the people actually involved in making the thread and the people approving it. You don’t know if tier 2 would get dismissed as an outlier or something of the sort, and you haven’t planned any of this out.
obviously you haven't planned it out enough if a obvious gaping hole is present here.

Neco just because we see the physical universe shake and are told they are shaking is not inherent proof that the entire spacetime continuum is shaking. Hence why it is not a concrete tier 2 feat. It is POSSIBLE for sure that the spacetime itself is being shook, for some of the reasons you mentioned. However, since it is not objective we cannot assign a concrete rating.
again, such proof is not needed. according to the theory of relativity, space and time cannot be separated, one cannot exist without the other.

again, such proof is not needed. according to the theory of relativity, space and time cannot be separated, one cannot exist without the other.
Such proof is needed as per how we run things on site. If you don’t believe me, simply refer to the staff votes since they are required to vote based upon our standards. If you still disagree we can agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Such proof is needed as per how we run things on site. If you don’t believe me, simply refer to the staff votes since they are required to vote based upon our standards. If you still disagree we can agree to disagree and leave it at that.
Literally no proof has ever been required. I hate to use whataboutism, but you'll see what i mean.

mfw i've explained why tier 4 is completely invalid
FZNWNtSVEAAI42s.jpg

Just because you’ve explained your belief, doesn’t mean it’s automatically the truth. I simply don’t agree with the idea that Tier 4 is invalid
you cannot quantify the distance between 3 seperate space-time continuums. Arc7 has said something along the same lines :

Nothing with the Garganta here is quantifiable so that’s just unknown and not relevant

You cant travel through space time continuums by physical means, making arc's point that senjuimaru only affects the phsyical space invalid to begin with. You cant only affect physical space AND travel through space time barriers

You cant travel through space time continuums by physical means, making arc's point that senjuimaru only affects the phsyical space invalid to begin with. You cant only affect physical space AND travel through space time barriers
How about, we get through this CRT as is for now? And then you can spend a whole separate CRT arguing for what you want. No need to clutter the thread with something no one is willing to argue about right now, right?

Nope, gay, wrong and I'm bagging your mother tonight.

The OP looks good and I agree with the 4-A end, although depending on one's interpretation I can also see the argument for 2-C. Mark me down as agreeing for 4-A for the time being.

How about, we get through this CRT as is for now? And then you can spend a whole separate CRT arguing for what you want. No need to clutter the thread with something no one is willing to argue about right now, right?
I thought only Arc could make threads of this magnitude in terms of revisions?

i'd prefer this be settled here since its ontopic for the current revision, but if thats what the majority wants I can cook something up later

No Gremmy does not become 4-A because of this. He can maybe get 4-A reality warping but that doesn’t scale to anyone. Neco you thinking my counters to you are invalid do not invalidate them. Your inability to accept staff votes is not my problem.

My thoughts are in the OP already.

I think we can revisit the topic on how far the scaling can go after Cour 3 starts and we see how Shutara is defeated since she has to be killed for the anime to proceed.

We can also revisit if the feat is more than just "possibly" higher as well if it expands further or let's us know more about her power/Bankai.
Absolutely

No Gremmy does not become 4-A because of this. He can maybe get 4-A reality warping but that doesn’t scale to anyone. Neco you thinking my counters to you are invalid do not invalidate them. Your inability to accept staff votes is not my problem.
traveling through space time makes the notion that the reiatsu was only the physical portion (which does not work, for reasons stated),incorrect. You cannot travel to other space continums physically, it just doesnt work that way

My thoughts are in the OP already.

I think we can revisit the topic on how far the scaling can go after Cour 3 starts and we see how Shutara is defeated since she has to be killed for the anime to proceed.

We can also revisit if the feat is more than just "possibly" higher as well if it expands further or let's us know more about her power/Bankai.
Wait you telling everyone to wait for cour 3 and not prematurely blow their load while failing NNN? Unspeakable.

traveling through space time makes the notion that the reiatsu was only the physical portion (which does not work, for reasons stated),incorrect. You cannot travel to other space continums physically, it just doesnt work that way
Nope, the shockwave still propagates through 3 physical universes as seen on screen and as we are told. So we know verbatim that the physical matter in those universes are being shook. Thus the 4-A value I proposed is said minimum for shaking that physical matter. However, we cannot do what GDEM said and increase the radius in the formula which would drastically boost the feat. That is because we have no way to account for the travel between space times. That does not mean we cannot quantify the shaking of the physical matter. For it to be unknown or wrong as you claim, you would have to debunk the notion that the physical matter of the universes was shaking. What the minimum value does, as per my proposal, is it provides a value for the shaking of the physical matter alone, it doesn’t consider any of the unknowns from crossing barriers of time and space because it does not have to. Furthermore, the then likely/possibly 2-C then accounts for the shit you’ve been mentioning of “well we know it can reach stuff on a tier 2 range, so therefore it is possible that the entire tier 2 construct itself is what’s being shook”.

the hating is next level fr the op didnt originally have a possible tier 2, so be happy goobers.
Dude, just shut up. You haven’t helped anyone, and it’s obnoxious to the other bleach supporters.
hell, unknown would be a more accurate rating than tier 4 if you really wanna go for a possibly
this is incorrect and portrays an extreme lack of knowledge on the topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back