• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Squad 0 + SK candidate speed

I'm just asking a question here, does the new scaling with Squad 0's Bankai affect top tiers and speed scaling? We have it accepted that Yhwach's shadows are a speed feat and that Reiatsu=Speed. And Squad 0 can shake all three realms with their Bankai which was accepted as Universal and Interdimensional range due to shaking the cosmology. BUT, I'm wondering if this affects speed scaling for the verse since their Reiatsu has to reach those areas.

If so, then what would their speed be possibly ranked at? Would Squad 0 be FTL+ like Yhwach and Aizen scaling to Yhwach's shadow feat that made him FTL+, or would it be potentially immeasurable if we consider each realm operates on a different time axis and their reiatsu is breaching that time separation in order to have them travel at the same or relative time, thus technically time traveling with speed alone.

If not, then why?

I'm not making a Bleach speed CRT, but I'm wondering if this could potentially be a CRT with a decent shot at being accepted.

No, I'm asking about someone's combat speed being able to be scaled to the speed of their reiatsu. Was it just implicitly accepted because of the yhwach dark reiatsu stuff or was it explicitly discussed somewhere?
reiatsu is the pressure of spiritual power

spiritual power is what gives AP, dura etc.

Back