• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About God Tier Pokémons...

because obviously not ever legendary is the same in power cal. where is evidence the creation trio had any training? they could have just been born at that level for all we know. "why arent every legendary tier 2" IF BY LORE YOU FIGHT AND DEFEAT THE ******* TIME AND SPACE POKEMONS FROM DESTROYING EVERYTHING WITH NOTHING CONTRADICTING IT THEN WHY TF WOULDNT THE MAIN PROTAGS POKEMON be TIER 2.

Yes, so if the oh so special Legendaries aren't Tier 2, who on earth are random Pokémon tier 2?

Yes, the Creation Trio were born at tier 2. They're gods after all.

The Goku thing is such a false equivalency that I shouldn't have to address that.

he is universal bc of a feat in BOG

normal pokémon can't be tier 2 bc it destroys the entire pourpose of the lore itself

except it doesnt cause the pokemon are purely trained. and again how does it destroy the entire purpose of the lore itself when ur literally defeating time and space pokemons with no contradictions that the players trained pokemon cnt beat them

ive had about 3 people tell me now "normal pokemon cant do this" even when trained without proof of this shit, lol.

okokJooCipher said:
he is universal bc of a feat in BOG
normal pokémon can't be tier 2 bc it destroys the entire pourpose of the lore itself
ok so upgrade trained gen 4 starters to tier 2 since they have a multiversal feat :/

Once released from the red chain, Dialga and Palkia are not a danger to the whole existence, as they are relatively "calm".

Although I think the MC's of Pokémon games should be judged separately from all other Pokémon trainers.

you do realise that Palkia and Dialga were testing the player right

normal pokémon can't reach the level of the creatures that literally created a multiverse, it's ilogical

you realize whether it was a test or not u still fought 2-B beings. wtf does a test whatsoever change?????

NeoZex6399 said:
Once released from the red chain, Dialga and Palkia are not a danger to the whole existence, as they are relatively "calm".
Although I think the MC's of Pokémon games should be judged separately from all other Pokémon trainers.
especially when they practically win every battle they come across

JooCipher said:
you do realise that Palkia and Dialga were testing the player right
normal pokémon can't reach the level of the creatures that literally created a multiverse, it's ilogical
?????still no proof of this huh????

again just cause ur biased against the idea of a trained pokemon taking on avatar gods means it didnt happen. also i already pointed out its not an outlier via no contradiction of a trained pokemon not being able to do that

again, the lore

the creation trio literally created the multiverse, and still they are all fodder compared to Arceus

no pokémon should be able to defeat Arceus

what you are refering to is mostly game Mechanics

JooCipher said:
again, the lore
the creation trio literally created the multiverse, and still they are all fodder compared to Arceus

again no one mentioned arceus so u can cut ur shit out, read the convo before typing. 2nd u 100% by lore defeat the creation trio or catch them. also how does this contradict anything, there was 0 game mechanics whatsoever mentioned

Asriel77 said:
oh and cal, still waiting for the gen 3 outlier and why its an outlier :)
simple

pokémon can't be trained to the level of the dudes that literally are responsable for the creation of continents and seas, it's illogical and destroys the ENTIRE point of those two

and Groundon and Kyogre weren't holding back either

pretty big outlier

Asriel77 said:
JooCipher said:
again, the lore

again no one mentioned arceus so u can cut ur shit out, read the convo before typing.
2nd u 100% by lore defeat the creation trio or catch them. also how does this contradict anything, there was 0 game mechanics whatsoever mentioned
easy dude, you don't need be so agressive jeez

you defeat the creation trio via game mechanics bc that's the only way possible, given the status of the trio and their feats

you still have yet to show me proof where a trained pokemon has never taken on a legendary. telling me its illogical and "it doesnt go with lore" bullshit doesnt tell anyone how its an outlier or bad. thats like me saying goku isnt universal cause its illogical and doesnt go with lore of how a trained goku can be universal. despite within lore of him having a universal feat like the trained starters. until i get actual proof of this shit being illogical i want tier 2 gen 4 starters, thats all im asking

"pokemon cant be trained to that level" except they were, duh thats the point of the player vs the creation trio

You'll be like the only one that wants it. Clearly it's illogical. If anything it's PIS. The legendaries aren't using their full power. If they were you'd be obliterated.

all right so you go from fighting the literal creators of the multiverse to getting ******* on by Cynthia

this ain't it chief, outlier

The fight is not necessary with Dialga/Palkia, the MC can "run" and the story will follow its course.

In fact, in Pokémon, usually when a legendary Pokémon is "weakened", a message comes out saying that the Pokémon has abandoned the battle or gone to another place.

"2nd u 100% by lore defeat the creation trio or catch them. also how does this contradict anything, there was 0 game mechanics whatsoever mentioned"

Yeah and by lore, they test you and allow you to catch them. And their power is weakened. Friendly reminder that Palkia busted out of a Master Ball. Even if we gave the trainer said rating, only they'd scale and only with THAT Pokemon.

"you still have yet to show me proof where a trained pokemon has never taken on a legendary."

They have. It's an outlier. Why? It's far higher than any of their other feats and horribly inconsistent with their other showings. And outside of Kyurem, Necrozma, Groudon, Kyogre and Deoxys, they are testing you. And guess what? Those are outliers.

"telling me its illogical and "it doesnt go with lore" bullshit doesnt tell anyone how its an outlier or bad."

It does when lore directly contradicts you.

"thats like me saying goku isnt universal cause its illogical and doesnt go with lore of how a trained goku can be universal. despite within lore of him having a universal feat like the trained starters."

False Equivalence Fallacy. Also, starters having Universal feats is not lore.

"until i get actual proof of this shit being illogical i want tier 2 gen 4 starters, thats all im asking"

I mean, we have proven you wrong. There are direct scans of it being noted that the Creation Trio are testing you and letting you catch them. Also calm down, you getting aggressive is not going to get you anything sorry to inform you. Also, what even are you arguments for it?

Asriel77 said:
by ur logic goku isnt universal cause he doesnt have any universal feats before bog lmao
By the way, before being introduced to the power scaling comunity I never would have thought a pokémon or a digimon could beat Goku. It gives us a whole knew perspective about verses and their characters feats.

I'm not sure we should upgrade main characters profiles, but perhaps it would be interesting to add some note to the Pokémon main page, in "Power of the Verse". That pokémons can surpass their limits with training, being able to contend with transcendental monsters at some point.

imo you only defeat the legends bc of holding back+game mechanics due to the entire lore of pokémon supporting the idea that Lengendary Pokémon are casually above megas and other pokémons

Back