• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon 6D Cosmology And other Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny to think the absolute God of the Pokémon won't even be able to beat mid tier Digimon

Well based off recent revelations it seems that the standards for tier 1 are lower than I held them to. So based off the likes that Arceus' realm is outside space and time and beyond the countless dimensions affected by Girtaina's plot, probably enough for at least a possibly 5D.

Well based off recent revelations it seems that the standards for tier 1 are lower than I held them to. So based off the likes that Arceus' realm is outside space and time and beyond the countless dimensions affected by Girtaina's plot, probably enough for at least a possibly 5D.
Did not know you admit being wrong.

Not taking any offence myself, but you probably shouldn't make such comments.
Was it offensive? Admitting being wrong is not bad act, in fact it is personal improvement. If you think this is offensive, then apologies, but don't mind me, but after having a lot of experiences with your high tiering evaluation and then seeing Ultima disproving you wrong, then I am trying to understand how you are eligible to evaluate the thread regarding those specific areas.

Once again, this was not offense. I find it beautiful that you admitted being wrong.

Anyway, we are getting off-topic. So no more posts that don't have anything to do with what is being evaluated.

@Antvasima

To simplify things. Arceus’ avatar should be made Low 1-C because of being on the same level as it's Low 1-C realm. Arceus' true form should be made an even higher infinity (6D) for transcending everything in the Pokéverse and them being born from it's perception, equivalent to a reality-fiction relationship.

Last edited:
Welp...
@Antvasima

To simplify things. Arceus’ avatar should be made Low 1-C because of being on the same level as it's Low 1-C realm. Arceus' avatar should be made an even higher infinity (6D) for transcending everything in the Pokéverse and them being born from it's perception, equivalent to a reality-fiction relationship.
This should apply to the CT trio then

Didn't they fight Arceus until near the ending of the movie?

Didn't read the thread?
Arceus 5D realm only applies to the game avatar of the OS, since it is the only one who has that statement attached to it,as well as the nature of the realm being different to anime. So Anime Arceus feats within his dimension does not make it 5D.

He's a far weaker depiction of Arceus, and has some very strange weaknesses that doesn't exist for the game avatar. Plus, His realm is visually different and he doesn't have any statement about the nature of his realm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back