• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon 6D Cosmology And other Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
whered the meteor come from, is it just a normal meteor
It's just a normal meteor.

The problem with the meteor is that with the plates absorbed inside Arceus, which are parts of him, he's invincible.

But then the meteorite threatened the planet and he decided to remove the plates from his body, limiting his power and rather using it to form a shield. CIS

And then what happened? The shockwave from the meteorite knocked the plates out of his limited control

If Arceus loses all his plates = Dead Arceus. And so he nearly died.

The end

@Antvasima

To simplify things. Arceus’ avatar should be made Low 1-C because of being on the same level as it's Low 1-C realm. Arceus' avatar should be made an even higher infinity (6D) for transcending everything in the Pokéverse and them being born from it's perception, equivalent to a reality-fiction relationship.
I am confused.
Which is which, you cannot use the same piece of evidence for two different things if they are connected.

I am confused.
Which is which, you cannot use the same piece of evidence for two different things if they are connected.
It's not the same evidence?

Arceus' realm where it summons the protagonist and have you fight It's avatar and all that, is beyond space (parallel universes and directions) and time, as well the Distortion World that is the mirror of the multiverse and lacks the concepts of time and space, and is the dwelling place of it's avatar which transcends everything. This gets Low 1-C from being beyond the countably infinite multiverse.

Then we have true Arceus (the heart) created the world from it's perception before the creation of it's avatar and it's realm and it's only through the perception it bestows that the world's existence has any meaning, which is akin the a reality-fiction relationship over everything in the Pokéverse, including it's realm and avatars.

To simplify things. Arceus’ avatar should be made Low 1-C because of being on the same level as it's Low 1-C realm. Arceus' avatar should be made an even higher infinity (6D) for transcending everything in the Pokéverse and them being born from it's perception, equivalent to a reality-fiction relationship.
This proposal makes sense.

It's not the same evidence?
Okay, what I thought previously is that, arceus avatars was made 5-D for scaling to the realms, now they are being upgraded to 6-D for transcending their justification which is the realm to begin with.
Arceus' realm where it summons the protagonist and have you fight It's avatar and all that, is beyond space (parallel universes and directions) and time,
All these are not in the same contexts from what I can see, the direction part just says space encompasses all direction, which is true for any space.
And one has to do with teleportation
And the other says "Located beyond time and space"
and one has creator of parallel dimensions
None of this means transcendence
as well the Distortion World that is the mirror of the multiverse and lacks the concepts of time and space,
a space that lacks space and time literal defintion will be a void
That is not transcendence once again
it goes with "located outside space and time"
Well this is solid, as long as the transcendence is qualitative
This gets Low 1-C from being beyond the countably infinite multiverse.

Then we have true Arceus (the heart) created the world from it's perception before the creation of it's avatar and it's realm and it's only through the perception it bestows that the world's existence has any meaning, which is akin the a reality-fiction relationship over everything in the Pokéverse, including it's realm and avatars.
If i am to follow this literally, there is no mention of arceus realm, just that he is the origin of everything.

Anyway can you answer the question

Okay, what I thought previously is that, arceus avatars was made 5-D for scaling to the realms, now they are being upgraded to 6-D for transcending their justification which is the realm to begin with.

All these are not in the same contexts from what I can see, the direction part just says space encompasses all direction, which is true for any space.
It does with the right context
1. Arceus is the God who transcends everything
2. His realm transcends space and time more context here.
3. Giratina's realm is located outside the regular multiverse. It's also beyond, and conceptually devoid of space and time. but the attachment of a sort of transcendence has never been applied to it in any way shape or form in any media whatsoever. Reading the Japanese version makes it explicit that it transcends, not in the context of Giratina as that's just outside, but is outright superior. Executor_N0 translations also mentions that it implies a superiority and not just outside (Giratina). Logical for y'know, being the god who transcends everything, together
4. Giratina couldn't reach it, and he seriously wanted to fight Arceus. What he did, was to force him to come to the multiverse by causing a space time rift that caused innumerable dimensions to overlap. Of course he can't beat God, so Arceus chosen one beat his ass
He's not saying Giratina's realm transcends anything, but Giratina's realm is located outside space and time. And Arceus realm would in this context be outright superior and not just outside like Giratina

It does. And goes with his own realm which was inaccessible to someone outside and conceptually devoid of space and time. He didn't even attempt to reach it, he baited him to come to the multiverse
If i am to follow this literally, there is no mention of arceus realm, just that he is the origin of everything.
That's the Heart and not avatar I believe

@Antvasima

I agree with this.

The context of this is that space which Palkia governs consists of both parallel universes (of which their are a countable infinite number of) and directions, and the Arceus' realm is beyond them. Different to how the Distortion World is a mirror of and lacks space and time, with Arceus' realm being beyond it and Giratina as well.

Anyway can you answer the question
Arceus realm is part of the creation which true Arceus percieved into existence, and Arceus' avatar, which you only canonically encouter in that realm, came after the heart created everything, from the egg which dwelled in the chaos that predated the world.

@Antvasima

Slight edits. 6D is The Heart/Original Spirit. Seems you wrote Avatar instead

So Arceus avatar would be 5D above baseline
True form will no longer have a 5D key but a 6D key?

So Arceus avatar would be 5D above baseline
True form will no longer have a 5D key but a 6D key?
Why would he be above baseline?

Sure, this means there are millions of 5D realms for every game being its own isolated but still connected thing. But there really isn't any Arceus that scales above all other avatars. Unless OS wants to but thats a leap

Unless you want to count 1000 arms Arceus, which we have not seen yet

Then ig it has been. Someone should already update the affected profiles and close it. This crt has stayed open for quite long.

The context of this is that space which Palkia governs consists of both parallel universes (of which their are a countable infinite number of) and directions, and the Arceus' realm is beyond them. Different to how the Distortion World is a mirror of and lacks space and time, with Arceus' realm being beyond it and Giratina as well.

Arceus realm is part of the creation which true Arceus percieved into existence, and Arceus' avatar, which you only canonically encouter in that realm, came after the heart created everything, from the egg which dwelled in the chaos that predated the world.
I read the beginning of the thread and arceus realm is already accepted to be 5-D, Trascending that would be 6-D.
but to clarify again I know nothing about pokemon so the upgrade is fine based on what I have seen here.

but the justification should include scans that hints transcendence not just predating

I'll write the draft of what it should look like, small touches here and there, and then it can be applied

Thanks to everyone for participating btw

Alright quick question. Will this make the heart have 6D or are we keeping that only 5D/4D hax without feat
Originally the heart has 5D physiology for NEP and BDE. Will it scale to 6D now or remain 5D for being only NEP and BDE even towards Arceus Realm and his Avatars.

If a new thread is needed i will simply ask Sniper directly since he do be scaling

Alright quick question. Will this make the heart have 6D or are we keeping that only 5D/4D hax without feat
Originally the heart has 5D physiology for NEP and BDE. Will it scale to 6D now or remain 5D for being only NEP and BDE even towards Arceus Realm and his Avatars.
He doesn't have 6D hax. But anything related to his state of being would be 6D NEP/BDE

The 5D Arceus Avatar only has 4D hax in anything but the defensive capabilities of his plates being able to negate everything that originates from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back