• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Arale's Toonforce

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
Shouldn't Arale be listed under the "high-level" toonforce section?

Her toonforce was so OP that she literally overrode logic itself to defeat a 3-A character, which is the wet dream of every toonforce wanker. Vegeta even lampshades it.

She also has some pretty Bugs Bunny and Popeye-like stuff in the original Dr. Slump manga. Ignoring the distance and angle between the Earth and the Sun is comparable to Popeye giving it a black eye.

Off-topic, but i love how Arale is both the wet dream and worst nightmare of most toonforce wankers, because she also proves that toonforce has limits.

Hmmm, this sounds fine. Though "high level" toonforce means stuff overwriting the very story Mxy style (Didn't she do that tho?), so I could accept that

Can you list some feats of her? I would like to see her OP toonforce feats. The comicvine respect thread didn't look much impressive to me

She threw a ball so hard that it went through a TV and hit the protagonist of the movie she was watching.

She ignored the distance, angle and everything between the Sun and the Earth and pierced it with a fork.

She can punch through manga panels and ignore the plot and shape it to her liking.

She defeated a 3-A via toonforce despite being only 4-C, and said 3-A lampshaded it.

And etc.

Why is her tier 3-A if she used TF to beat 3-A? She should be downgraded to 4-C then, and only 3-A by reality warping.

All the rest are unquantifiable gag

Using toonforce to beat a 3-A makes you 3-A. Just like using toonforce to destroy the Sun, which is what she did, makes you 4-C.

You just said she defeated a 3-A despite being 4-C, and now you're saying she's 3-A for using toonforce. Which is it? If she's 3-A, she's 3-A, there's no need for 4-C. She's

I didn't see any toonforce of her while beating Vegeta

Defeating a 3-A despite being 4-C is toonforce.

Vegeta clearly stated Arale was using toonforce to beat him. What do you think he meant by "She must be a gag character!"

And what do you think Goku was talking about when he said that Arale's "stuff" didn't work on Beerus?

That's what I said earlier, if she is only 3-A with toonforce, and 4-C otherwise it should be stated on her profile as such. Not a full blown 3-A

And what toonforce did she actually use? I didn't see any except for Vegeta's statement, which is just an expression for surprise

Beerus said whatever TF Arale could use won't affect him, which would be the feats from Doctor Slump since she didn't show anything new in DBS. The splitting earth feat was done in the Dr Slump manga as well

You don't understand. Arale is both 4-C and 3-A with toonforce, as are the likes of Popeye and Bugs Bunny. She used toonforce to puncture the Sun.

She is both. She used toon force to puncture the Sun, and also used toon force to defeat a 3-A. Not sure why you're not understanding this. It's something other high-level toonforce users like Popeye and Bugs Bunny have shown, too.

Back