• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PlotBot Upgrade Mini Symposium Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Telepathy
Arale has displayed the ability to use Telepathy

2. Life Manipulation via Toon Force
Dr. Slump characters can bestow Life/Consciousness to inanimate objects through the application of Toon Force

3. Plot Manipulation
Arale's plot manipulation can self activate, even when she doesn't exist inside the narrative. She can freely utilize this aspect of her power to draw herself into existence whenever she wants.

4. 4th Wall Breaking
Arale and the Dr. Slump cast have displayed Awareness and Interaction with the Table of contents, Title Cards, With the Opening and during the Ending, etc.

5. Plot Manipulation
Arale can bring an End to the plot's Episode

6. Reactive Evolution and Subjective Reality
Arale's previous foe, who one shot her and others, was destroyed by Arale's attack, it was even stated before by the robots themselves that they can't beat her. Plus Mashirito made another robot, which was able to reflect Arale's attacks and he stated her "power" can't do anything to it. But then Arale's last attack destroyed it anyways and wasn’t reflected. Plus others things substantiate it such as making new powers cause she feels like it.

Last edited:
1. Eh?
2. Please tell me you are joking bro 😭
3. First scan don't show anything? The other are too small and not in English. 3rd section... Um? Are you talking about the Doctor's machines?
4. Sure ig
5. Sure
6. Pretty sure we already discussed that in the first thread
7. Scans will be appreciated but... That doesn't sound like RE to me. People grow in power and it's normal.

2. Please tell me you are joking bro 😭
Limited then?
3. First scan don't show anything?
It shows her walking poop. You know poop that exists because of the process and it can be given sentience to move and walk and stuff. Often times poop is non sentient and doesn't act nor move but sometimes it will get sentience because of characters toon forcing it
The other are too small and not in English.
True but it does show she is building a snowman and it gains sentience. Don't need translations to know that
3rd section... Um? Are you talking about the Doctor's machines?
Its more like machine's over all not just his.
Many times machines will be as what you would expect it to be and other times through toon force the machines gain sentience
6. Pretty sure we already discussed that in the first thread
That time she just announced the end
This time she brings an active end to it
7. Scans will be appreciated but... That doesn't sound like RE to me. People grow in power and it's normal.
Didn't I provide scans?
She also doesn't get stronger
She is a robot and has no natural nor accelerated development

Its more so her power just RNGs to whatever the plot wants it to be in that moment

If this supposed to the premise of the case then she should get Accelerated Development then
(Though I'm not sure how it would or apply because again the plot just randomizes her power to be able to do anything at that given moment)

Limited then?
Why?
It shows her walking poop. You know poop that exists because of the process and it can be given sentience to move and walk and stuff. Often times poop is non sentient and doesn't act nor move but sometimes it will get sentience because of characters toon forcing it
Can I get better scans? It will be better. But so far, it's normal for most objects to have lives in the series.
True but it does show she is building a snowman and it gains sentience. Don't need translations to know that
I mean it kinda does tbh. But also hard to see cause it's very small
Its more like machine's over all not just his.
Many times machines will be as what you would expect it to be and other times through toon force the machines gain sentience

That time she just announced the end
This time she brings an active end to it

Didn't I provide scans?
Nah I don't see it.
She also doesn't get stronger
She is a robot and has no natural nor accelerated development
So... How is that RE?
Its more so her power just RNGs to whatever the plot wants it to be in that moment
Eh not really. That's now how RE works unfortunately. That's kinda normal in most stories. She just started using it now

Also in the last scan for RE
She peeks in on Mashiro through some 4th Wall Breaking Feat so that's a plus
Ah just saw there are links. I will watch the videos when it's less busy at work.

Because Obotchaman mentions a telepathic link?
Can I get better scans? It will be better. But so far, it's normal for most objects to have lives in the series.
OOF
I mean it kinda does tbh. But also hard to see cause it's very smal
Let me see if I can get them zoomed for you
So... How is that RE?
She doesn't get naturally stronger because their is no natural way for her to get stronger
She just evolves however to be able to be able to beat opponents
In the scans she beats two opponents who have adapted to her skills and powers to the point they are useless and she beats em with the same skills and powers they adapted to
Eh not really. That's now how RE works unfortunately. That's kinda normal in most stories. She just started using it now

Ah just saw there are links. I will watch the videos when it's less busy at work.
Watch the links
Then decide

Plus Mashirito made another robot, which was able to reflect Arale's attacks and he stated her "power" can't do anything to it. But then Arale's last attack destroyed it anyways and wasn’t reflected. Plus others things substantiate it such as making new powers cause she feels like it.
I checked the 2nd last video. Her last shot was reflected again from Caramel Man 11/the octopus robot's head to the sea floor where it activated an underwater volcano which knocked him off balance thus releasing the protagonists from his grip. Then the magma explosion destroys Mashirito's robots.

Last edited:
Arale doesn't seem to be the one doing the Telepathy.
Are they bringing this stuff to life or is that just how the world works and things just come to life?
3. Plot Manipulation
Arale's plot manipulation can self activate, even when she doesn't exist inside the narrative. She can freely utilize this aspect of her power to draw herself into existence whenever she wants.
Who was that drawing the picture of her that came to life?
I guess this is fine
I guess it's fine..
6. Reactive Evolution and Subjective Reality
Arale's previous foe, who one shot her and others, was destroyed by Arale's attack, it was even stated before by the robots themselves that they can't beat her. Plus Mashirito made another robot, which was able to reflect Arale's attacks and he stated her "power" can't do anything to it. But then Arale's last attack destroyed it anyways and wasn’t reflected. Plus others things substantiate it such as making new powers cause she feels like it.
That's not Reactive Evolution for the attack showing. The attack was ineffective both times, the second simply was sent downward and caused a magma eruption underneath them which destroyed the Robot.

What you should do is grab the scan of the robot beating Arale, then the scan of them not wanting to fight her afterwards because she became stronger and go for Accelerated Development because unless she develops new moves and better resistances mid battle it's not Reactive Evolution.

Also, Arale already has Plot Manipulation, 4th Wall Awareness, and Subjective Reality on her page with large enough descriptions. Is there really a need to add more?

I will be honest, I have no idea what I am looking at in either of those. Sorry, just really lost.

Also the first scan of SR is already on the file, no?

Also will tag @Antvasima cause OP wanted the file opened to add the accepted ones or do some fixes (kinda forgot)
I will unlock the profile but the OP is only allowed to add what has been accepted and fix the issues.

When it's done, let me know.

Arale doesn't seem to be the one doing the Telepathy.
We know
This was rejected and dismissed
Are they bringing this stuff to life or is that just how the world works and things just come to life?
It's a little of both actually

Most of the things that do have sentience were created by someone and it's because of the natural toon force that everyone has that's why some objects has sentience and others don't Like the snowmen Arale built
The snow was CLEARLY not alive but arale just pieces it together into a snowman and boom.
It has consciousness Something happens with many things across the verse
It's natural for them to create stuff and then toon force it into having sentience
Who was that drawing the picture of her that came to life?
She is drawing herself with the pencil via some wierd gag/plot feat
That's not Reactive Evolution for the attack showing. The attack was ineffective both times, the second simply was sent downward and caused a magma eruption underneath them which destroyed the Robot.

What you should do is grab the scan of the robot beating Arale, then the scan of them not wanting to fight her afterwards because she became stronger and go for Accelerated Development because unless she develops new moves and better resistances mid battle it's not Reactive Evolution.
This was also Rejected

It was concluded that Arale just got upgraded making her more busted and able to beat 007 who adapted to her skills. So now We are creating a new tab Separating and Enhancing all the abilities arale gains after she is destroyed and rebuilt (post 007 fight)
Also, Arale already has Plot Manipulation, 4th Wall Awareness, and Subjective Reality on her page with large enough descriptions. Is there really a need to add more?
Not really lolol
I will unlock the profile but the OP is only allowed to add what has been accepted and fix the issues.

When it's done, let me know.
Thank You so much

I was planning on giving arale accelerated developments but the way she develops seem to perplexed and random
She seems to just get randomly stronger at random moments for the plots sake
(Not sure if that can be used)

I was planning on giving arale accelerated developments but the way she develops seem to perplexed and random
She seems to just get randomly stronger at random moments for the plots sake
(Not sure if that can be used)
Plus given she is a robot she has no naturally progressive way of actually getting stronger and seems to get progressive stronger by being upgraded after being defeated or destroyed hence why she could beat 007 at that point despiite lacking the ability to before

Plus given she is a robot she has no naturally progressive way of actually getting stronger and seems to get progressive stronger by being upgraded after being defeated or destroyed hence why she could beat 007 at that point despiite lacking the ability to before
Going by that route we decided on creating separate Tabs
Those marking the abilities she got before her fight with 007 and those she got after her fight with 007

There is one feat in the last part of the of the Reactive Evolution scans where Arale performs a fourth wall breaking feat of eavesdropping on Mashirito and seeing what he's doing

Griffon can that be added as well?

We know
This was rejected and dismissed
Ok.
It's a little of both actually

Most of the things that do have sentience were created by someone and it's because of the natural toon force that everyone has that's why some objects has sentience and others don't Like the snowmen Arale built
The snow was CLEARLY not alive but arale just pieces it together into a snowman and boom.
It has consciousness Something happens with many things across the verse
It's natural for them to create stuff and then toon force it into having sentience
I guess that's fair but I'd like to hear the opinion of others in this.
She is drawing herself with the pencil via some wierd gag/plot feat
This seems to come from a credits scene going by this comment below.
I don’t think we use things that happen in credit sequences.
This was also Rejected
Ok
It was concluded that Arale just got upgraded making her more busted and able to beat 007 who adapted to her skills. So now We are creating a new tab Separating and Enhancing all the abilities arale gains after she is destroyed and rebuilt (post 007 fight)
I guess that's fine.

There is one feat in the last part of the of the Reactive Evolution scans where Arale performs a fourth wall breaking feat of eavesdropping on Mashirito and seeing what he's doing

Griffon can that be added as well?
Don't see the need really, she's got enough evidence on her profile.

The thing with Dr Slump world is, that a huge number of inorganic creatures can speak and move and whatnot. Just seems to be how the world is. And I don't think there is clear cut evidence that these characters are giving it life

The thing with Dr Slump world is, that a huge number of inorganic creatures can speak and move and whatnot. Just seems to be how the world is. And I don't think there is clear cut evidence that these characters are giving it life
Alright
Life Manipulation Rejected then

Confluctor
Everything is concluded
The accepted are in, the rejected are not and the separations done

You can close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back