• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Slump Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure the rating was agreed to scale only to the Plot Manipulation,since a key would be unnecessary. Or at least that seems to be the general consensus ,as far as i can tell.

I didn't clearly understand the Toribot part. It seems to imply that there's no 4-D structure in the cosmology,which is not true. Maybe i just misunderstood though.

Pretty sure the rating was agreed to scale only to the Plot Manipulation,since a key would be unnecessary. Or at least that seems to be the general consensus ,as far as i can tell.
Then I can agree to that
I didn't clearly understand the Toribot part. It seems to imply that there's no 4-D structure in the cosmology,which is not true. Maybe i just misunderstood though.
Nah that’s not what I am claiming.
Toribot is writing a story about 3-D characters.
Me writing a novel let’s say 2-D, does not make me 4-D.

Then I can agree to that

Tori bot sees the entirety of Dr.slump as fiction, not just the characters alone, but the cosmology itslef. It's all fictional/Flat to him. And as SS3micah demonstrated and proved in her Thread, the cosmolgy is 4D [since the existence of space, time, and timelines/Universes have been proven to exist in Dr.slump]. And thus, Seeing Dr.slump entirely as fiction [which tori bot does] is 5D feat. Because, seeing 4D structers as Fiction/Flat qualifies for said rating.

Then I can agree to that

Ah,now that makes sense. My bad then.

Anyway,as far as I know, Toribot created everything in the verse, including the whole 4-D structures,which are all fictional to him (hence why he needs Avatars to interact with the characters). I'll wait for the knowledgeable members on this tho.

Tori bot sees the entirety of Dr.slump as fiction, not just the characters alone, but the cosmology itslef. It's all fictional/Flat to him. And as SS3micah demonstrated and proved in her Thread, the cosmolgy is 4D [since the existence of space, time, and timelines/Universes have been proven to exist in Dr.slump]. And thus, Seeing Dr.slump entirely as fiction [which tori bot does] is 5D feat. Because, seeing 4D structers as Fiction/Flat qualifies for said rating.
From I’m seeing, he created the story, also if his plot manipulation is only restricted to the 4-D structure, why is a low 1-C rating getting proposed?

From I’m seeing, he created the story, also if his plot manipulation is only restricted to the 4-D structure, why is a low 1-C rating getting proposed?
According to the OP. He can use his hax [Mainly plot maniplution stuff] on his Author world [Which is 5D as mentioned earlier. ] other character's scale to tnis 5D plot manipulation Because: they resist, overwrite and bypass his plot manipulation

Ah,now that makes sense. My bad then.

Anyway,as far as I know, Toribot created everything in the verse, including the whole 4-D structures,which are all fictional to him (hence why he needs Avatars to interact with the characters). I'll wait for the knowledgeable members on this tho.
Avatars and a key fir his "true self" I agree with 100%

The true self key would probably get a few abilities too and higher range possibly.

Low 1-C via plot hax works for me honestly.
Low 1-C hax seems fine. .
I guess Low 1-C seems fine
Confluctor's points seem fine. So Low 1-C levels of plot hax is good.
4 Staff Members are all in Agreement
I can see a possibly low 1C rating, most of these feats like they are said are gag feats and majorly
2. Plot manip
Pain says Low 1-C Plot Hax is something he can see happening

So can somebody write an opinion tally here please?
And All the Regular Members that have commented all agree as well

Did a proper read through, and while I can see a possibly low 1C rating, most of these feats like they are said are gag feats and majorly
1. Creation
2. Plot manip
3. Fourth wall awareness.
And possibly 4. Higher Dimension Manip
Yeah no shit, ofc it's a gag manga. Literally everything is a gag feat when you put your mind to it.

And for the record, the low 1c is through plot Hax. Low 1c via plot Hax, not straight up low 1c.

Which Dr. Slump pages are currently tier 1 and need to be closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back