• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Slump Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp
It's Finally Time

1. 4-D Cosmology of the Fictional World of Dr. Slump

According to the rules and standards, common examples of 4-D structures would be the existence of a Space-Time Continuum and/or a Timeline. The World of Dr. Slump has a 4-D Cosmology. This is because of the confirmed existence of The Universe which includes the existence of the Past and Future of the Space-Time Continuum as well as the existence of Numerous Other Timelines. Finally, Entire Verse of Dr. Slump (with its universe and timelines) exists solely on a Page. (More on that Later)

2. 5-D Status of the Author World

According to the Rules and Standards of R>F Transcendence, they can qualify if said "higher plane" has the appropriate transcendence over Low 2-C (4-D) structures, perceiving them as infinitesimal to its existence or as literal fiction/unreality. Toribot (Toriyama's Avatar) as well as the Avatars of the Editors behind Dr. Slump would qualify for living in a plane superior to that of Arale's own world. The reason as to why is because as stated prior, the entire world/verse of Dr. Slump (with all its Universe and Timelines) exists on a Page. The characters and 4-D world of Dr. Slump are perceived as a literal fictional drawings by Toribot/Toriyama's Avatar as the characters themselves admit that their world is that of a fictional manga series with them existing as flat fictional drawings on a page from the perspective of Toriyama/Toribot as well as the other Editor Avatars. These Avatars of the Editors exist in their own World and as seen here, worlds like Dr. Slump exists on a page from their perspective further identifying the Reality > Fiction Transcendence between the two. To further drive this point on home Dr. Slump (including its world and characters) are deemed as Literal Fiction from the perspective of Editor Avatars and as well as the Other Inhabitants that resides in Author World. Thus, The Author World is a place that exists beyond a 4-D World of Dr. Slump and is above it as a whole.

3. Upgrades

So what does all this entail. Well first let me get a popular misconception outta the way. Many individuals may believe that Torbot is weak AF because he was easily fodderized by other Dr. Slump characters, but that's not entirely true at all. The first thing I'll explain is that he was fodderized by the top tiers of the verse including: Arale herself, Gatchan and Chivil who scales to Arale as they square off regularly not to mention Toribot tanked attacks from 007 who heavily overwhelmed the aforementioned characters during their first encounter. The second thing I'll explain is that the only reason they were able to do so was because Toribot's Avatar at that time admittedly had a Weak Body. The third thing I'll explain is that was one of many of Toriyama's Avatars. Toribot and Mr. T are residents of the Author World as well as the Avatar Representations of Akira Toriyama and Kazuhiko Torishima. In the Dr. Slump World, certain avatars of Toribot as well Dr. Mashirito are fictional self inserts used by the aforementioned individuals as extensions of themselves to interact with the Fictional World and play an active role in it's plot. These self insert Avatars can be manipulated to be as weak previously displayed or be Overwhelmingly Powerful.

With that out of the way, time for the Upgrades. As explained before, Toribot can casually create entire series (which equates to creating 4-D Worlds seen as Fictional from his perspective). He, along with Avatar editors, can freely manipulate and control entire verse of Dr. Slump (4-D World) as they see fit and even and End the Series (which equates to erasing/destroying 4-D Worlds) and even being able utilize Hax, Script & Control what happens in his Author World (which would be R>F over Dr. Slumps Reality). All of this achieved through Toribot's and the Editors use of Hax and as previously elaborated on previous CTRs, High-Tier Dr. Slump characters have resisted and matched Toribot's Hax on multiple occasions and even grant themselves Complete Control of the Plot on Multiple Occasions. The Dr. Slump High Tier characters can also go beyond the boundaries of their own fictional world and enter The Author World themselves which they have done on Multiple Occasions. The very same Author world that exists above their own Reality and sees them as complete fiction.

So, what would all this entail? Dr. Slump characters would gain a Hax Upgrade. Their Plot Hax and Resistance specifically would be 4-D/5-D with a Potency of At least 2-C up to Low 1-C. At least 2-C because with Plot Manipulation Characters can match Toribot who create, manipulate or destroy the entire series (which equates to 4-D Worlds and Dr. Slump in Particular is At least 2-C via the existence of Multiple Timelines) and up to Low 1-C because they view a 4-D structure of the world as nothing but fiction and can even affect the Author World which is above it. Characters who have transcended into the Author World would also be given HDE via these reasonings and qualifications and these characters in the Author World would be given Low 1-C Tiering and Status.

On top of all this, there are also some Some New Keys, Statistics and a Few New Power and Abilities that have been outlined, structured and implemented HERE. You can observe the new changes that would be implemented and how the finished product would look like and give your seal of approval.

Last edited:
im not going to say weather or not i agree or disagree but some things id like to point out

This would only be a range feat, and this won't scale to hax or attack potency. I also don't see how it would grant HDE to even toribot as he is clearly existing in the these "lower worlds."

This makes it look like your suggesting toribot and the editor team etc should get a "true form/Author" key which would only scale to that key and not anything else.

This is just my inference from what i read in the OP

Edit: im not seeing how this scaled hax potency to 5D because it simply looks like a range feat. R>F dif over a cosmology doesn't upscale your hax because its showing a "range" its not showing its "effecting" a 5D anything from my understanding.

Idk if this helps at all, but here's Daizenshuu 7's entry on Toriyama. It's likely talking about the character, considering it's in the Human Racial Dictionary, shows the picture of Tori-Bot, and talks about him appearing in chapters. It calls him the Author, Ultimate Ruler of the DB world, far greater than gods like Kaio-Shins, and says he "battled against the editor".
unknown.png

i shall withhold my judgement to see what other say but i do have an opinion currently in my mind which is inclined to agree but with some stipulations to it. but i will wait to voice it to hear more opinions.

I'll wait for confluctor's response. but

just to be clear we're assuming Toribot as 5D being while the author world is the realm where said toribot exist in?

There are quite a few things that raise my eyebrows. Not saying that makes it wrong, but if DBS and GT both happen to be canon characters in Dr Slump, that comes off as a double edge sword unless something like different timelines within the same multiverse scenario.

I'm mostly following to see how it goes, but I do hope it goes well.

I will probably give my thoughts much later, it's been Hella long day at work, but I believe I spoke to OP off site many times about mixing and merging the two verses. Without it, I believe it has more merit for upgrade than with it.

I'm back
So Now I'll take this moment and opportunity to respond to some of your comments

i shall withhold my judgement to see what other say but i do have an opinion currently in my mind which is inclined to agree but with some stipulations to it. but i will wait to voice it to hear more opinions.
I believe Otta already answered all of your questions perfectly
There are quite a few things that raise my eyebrows. Not saying that makes it wrong, but if DBS and GT both happen to be canon characters in Dr Slump, that comes off as a double edge sword unless something like different timelines within the same multiverse scenario.

I'm mostly following to see how it goes, but I do hope it goes well.

But if you have any other inquiry then let me know

just to be clear we're assuming Toribot as 5D being while the author world is the realm where said toribot exist in?
The objective point here would be that Toribot, Other Residents of the Author World and they Author World itself (which they naturally reside) would be 5-D

Bring up DB all was moreover sub-points and supporting evidence to my main argument. Even without it, the overall point wouldn't change. As for the DBS and GT issue, yes it's pretty much a different timeline within the same multiverse scenario

I will probably give my thoughts much later, it's been Hella long day at work, but I believe I spoke to OP off site many times about mixing and merging the two verses. Without it, I believe it has more merit for upgrade than with it.
I can remove it if need be
As I said before, Bringing up DB was mainly as a subpoint to my overall argument that is still proven with or without it

Low 1-C via plot hax works for me honestly.

Although I am not sure if there is a need for the final key tbh. I think its kind of unnecessary as it relies on dimensional scaling. Like if 50 characters from Dr Slump visited the higher world, you would need to give them all a new key and new abilities and stuff, especially since its a temporary visit

I am not sure if there is a need for the final key tbh. I think its kind of unnecessary as it relies on dimensional scaling. Like if 50 characters from Dr Slump visited the higher world, you would need to give them all a new key and new abilities and stuff, especially since its a temporary visit
This seems to make sense, but I am not a very good person to ask.

@Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @Pain_to12 @KingPin0422 @First_Witch @SamanPatou @Theglassman12

What do you think about the suggested upgrade here?

Well, let's wait a bit to see if there are any other informed replies or discussion here first.

Did a proper read through, and while I can see a possibly low 1C rating, most of these feats like they are said are gag feats and majorly
1. Creation
2. Plot manip
3. Fourth wall awareness.
And possibly 4. Higher Dimension Manip

And Toribot does not see 4-D as fiction, he sees 3-D as fiction, there is a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back