• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spawniscoo. said:
so is anyone stronger than the Wuji and Taiji which i think are ying and yang
Taiji (Supreme Ultimate) is the thing which created Yin and Yang, it predates them. Wuji (Without Polarity) is Before differentiations which is beyond even Taiji.

And the Angels and ELOHIM are stronger than The One.

Oh cool, 9-A to 7-C Werewolves. Would aggravated damage count as a form of durability negation by the way? I'm just wondering because hypothetically someone with more stamina than Cain wouldn't be able to soak any of it.

Skaffolding said:
Oh cool, 9-A to 7-C Werewolves. Would aggravated damage count as a form of durability negation by the way? I'm just wondering because hypothetically someone with more stamina than Cain wouldn't be able to soak any of it.
It would count as regen negation as beings like Vampires cannot regen aggravated damage easily.

It wouldn't so much count as durability negation as you still need to deal the damage to get the aggravated damage.

Would it be possible to make some sort of chart detailing the rough AP at each dot of strength? I know it'd be difficult to consolidate all of that but it'd be a Godsend when trying to make profiles for characters lacking in feats.

Skaffolding said:
Would it be possible to make some sort of chart detailing the rough AP at each dot of strength? I know it'd be difficult to consolidate all of that but it'd be a Godsend when trying to make profiles for characters lacking in feats.
Don't worry, I'm already working on a AP explanation page to clearing up all the misconceptions and to inform people fully.

As for the dots right now here's the scaling (Note this is for the Mage's sphere dots specifically):

The difference between Dot 1 and Dot 2 is the same difference between 3-D and Outerversal concepts, this difference is doubled when it comes to the next dot and goes on ad infinium.

Spawniscoo. said:
is he capable of taking on ELOHIM or was this exaggerated to me
Depends on the ELOHIM, I believe it is implied that due to being the most powerful Angel he's in that grey area between ELOHIM level and everything else.

As for him beating some ELOHIM, sure, some ELOHIM are only 6-D and some even less then that.

Skaffolding said:
Oh, I thought the yin-yang thing meant equal and opposites. lol.
Lilith and Lucifer are equals in a sense, as Lucifer was the one who made Lilith his equal.

Spawniscoo. said:
So he wouldn't stand a chance against one like Jehovah or Lilith
No, as Jehovah is among the most if not the most strongest ELOHIM, requiring the other ELOHIM together to stop him from destroying all creation.

where Caine Regenerationn and immortality negation comes from? i realized he negates type 9 and true godly

Infera28 said:
where Caine Regenerationn and immortality negation comes from? i realized he negates type 9 and true godly
He can kill Angels who are supposed to always reform back in Heaven, these beings also regen from being "burned" by the Void which reduces you to something less than nothingness on a 1-A Level.

Lapsad said:
Oh. @uld i want a source of that text is come from (again)
Where the screenshot comes from? It's from Infinite Tapestry book.

If you mean for the templates, as you saw above, Caine even has a template, so do Mages and Archmages.

Back