• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
well, i have some questions :

How strong are the Antediluvian in general ? I heard most of them are 5-B

Does Technocratic Union has anything to fight against the archmaster/archmage ?

What are the True Fae ? i heard somewhere that they are the old gods of the world before the Exarch brought them down and take over the Supernal Realm. Is this true ?

Q: How strong are the Antediluvian in general ? I heard most of them are 5-B

A: Varies, the 5-B statement is that Vampires think if the Antediluvians were to awaken it would mean the End of the World, Gehenna, but this is more so the Vampire world, not the literal world, in "Times of Judgement: Gehenna", Shock horror, Gehenna takes place and it's very uneventful except for the final battle between Lilith and Caine.

The strongest Antediluvian is 1-A, Lasomba who became one with the Abyss, a realm of Archetypal lies equal to the Supernal.

The weakest are simply "Above lower Gen Vampires".

Q: Does Technocratic Union has anything to fight against the archmaster/archmage ?

A: The Technocrats are insanely powerful group, pretty much holding sway over all aspects of Non-Supernatural life, and thus, their best weapon is their ability to have the magic leave reality, this causes less Traditional Mages to awaken, and for their Magic to slowly weaken over time, eventually, they will die out.

Aside from the indirect, The Technocrats have weapons capable of killing Demons, Poly-Dimensional nukes they used in the Umbrae to create the Tempest and so on.

They have the ability to kill an Archmage, problem is, they're very wise and very clever, and they almost never appear in normal reality, choosing to exist in their own pocket realities outside of Time and space to prevent paradoxes and such, killing an Archmage is something they can do, but keeping him down is next to impossible for them.

Q: What are the True Fae ?

A: True Fae are very old creatures, there's much speculation on what they are but not much concrete fact.

True Fae are fairies and Pixies, the true thing that comes from the Fae Wilds in the Umbra, they're very powerful, having existed for thousands to millions of years, they're possibly even Old Gods, ELOHIM who have forgotten their origins, or perhaps they're just so powerful they've reach the level of ELOHIM, or perhaps it's just a title.

As for the Supernal part, no, as far as I know they never existed in the Supernal realms, they existed in their own realms in the Fae wilds or in the Mid Umbra, the Exarchs were more interested in taking over the Supernal realms then anything else, that and taking power which doesn't belong to them.

Q: Can Totems reach 1-A?

A: Totem Spirits can vary, some of them are Archetypal Spirits (Still 1-A, but Baseline or such) but they can summon beings on the higher end of Spiritual hierarchy, best they can summon is Platonic concepts themselves who sit high into 1-A near the top of the Umbra.

The weakest are simple spirits, but Spirits in WoD are concepts, ideas, Philosophies etc.

Roachman40 said:
Oh, well I will restate my question.

Can the Triat like the Weaver of Wyrm reach 1-A?
My answer would be depends, many of Whitewolf's properties actually connect to each other, as in, they take place in the same verse usually at different times an example would be the Mind's eye theatre and Exalted.

So it would depend on if it relates to World of Darkness or not, besides that, I am incredibly ignorant on Weaver of the Wyrm and wouldn't be able to give an answer based on the lore in the game.

Stillwinston said:
Heya chief, was wanting to ask what's your favourite overall kindred clan? Mine is a tie between Toreador and Tremere myself. :)
It has to be either the Cappadocian or the Tremere.

But to be fair, I don't really think there's a bad clan, because they're all really good.

I do, Vampire the Masquerade is going to be my next goal, I will also go and do the Angel and Demon's profile as well.

I plan to do Vampire with MrKing.

After that, I'm moving onto Mummy the Resurrection.

The Unknown Warrior1 said:
I've got a WoD question, how powerful is Lilith compared to other WoD characters?
Lilith is one of the most powerful entities in all of World of Darkness, having raised herself from nothing into the highest achievable rank, the ELOHIM.

In Gehenna, the only thing stopping her from killing Caine is the Seven-fold curse, which comes from The One Giver herself, and her love for Caine as an outcast and Child of the Night.

If I had to give her a ranking out of 100, 1 being regular Human and 100 being The strongest ELOHIM, she's easily in the 90s.

If you want the rest of my list: Caine is in the high 80s, Angels are in the low 80s, Demons are in the Mid to Low 70s, Mages are 50s.

oh, i have a just minor question why is the one giver has boyon D type 3, but does't becom Tier-0

or be jammed by something problem

So basically she and Caine are pretty much the verse's strongest characters outside The One Giver? And to think some say that Alucard from Hellsing is a impressive vampire
There is some more important ELOHIM than Lilith and Caine, but yeah, besides from other ELOHIM, they are basically the most powerful beings in the verse.

Lapsad said:
oh, i have a just minor question why is the one giver has boyon D type 3, but does't becom Tier-0
or be jammed by something problem
It's just that she isn't Tier 0 because I've not put that forward and don't plan too, it could cause...issues...

WoD is certainly unique IMO.

I mean Cain as the ancestor of all vampires? Badass automatically
Caine as a character has some pretty bad ass moments, such as when Abel shows up to redeem him and bring him to Heaven, there's two outcomes of what happens, the second one is Caine disbelieves in his own brother so hard he just walks though him and Abel ceases to be.

Dang, another betrayal from Caine? Awesome
Yeah, Caine is kinda full of it, he's not the greatest person in the verse, at least morally. He's actually pretty Amoral, I believe he's supposed to represent the concept of "drive" and "determination" and "Get in my way and you'll be dead before you was even conceived."

Yeah, it's one of their reasons.

The three is two things; it's the Three Heavenly Worthies, High Tier Taoist Gods like the Jade Emperor, it is also trinity, Duality in threes. Or is just a more advanced version of Duality containing more parts of dualism, which is strange and might make it function beyond dualism,

The Two is just Duality.

The One is also two things, it's Taiji and Wuji, Supreme Ultimate, where Duality spawns from and Wuji, Before Differentiations, where Taiji is made.

The One is stated to be so Transcendent that it transcends existence and non-existence and you cannot say it is either as that would be to apply a Duality to it.

some questions

1- Cain or mages in general have any mftl+ feat too? or they have immesurable speed only

2- why Cain has entire of Mage's powers?

So it's basically Taoism and duality according to the Confucius pov?
It has some slight Confucius aspects, but that's due to WoD being a composite of literally everything.

Infera28 said:
some questions 1- Cain or mages in general have any mftl+ feat too? or they have immesurable speed only
They have a lot of feats, they have some MFTL speed, by being faster than Demons.

Mages have some 8.8×10^26m (93 billion times the speed of light) to Infinite speed stuff too.

It's just not as consistent.

Infera28 said:
2- why Cain has entire of Mage's powers?
That is because Caine is a Mage himself, Lilith awakened him.

Is there a Satan/Devil like character in WoD at all?
The Adversary? Yeah, they're equal to the ELOHIM, and are stated to basically rank among them, they just don't follow The One Giver's will (Or are the aspects of her will which are exactly that, adversarial).

If you mean specifically, then also yes, Lucifer was the lover of Lilith and was an actually good guy, he gave Lilith her power over the Night, it's why Lilith cannot go into the Sun, because Jehovah (Not The One Giver) caused her to burn if she would, basically making so the two could never be together again.

There is also the Devil/Satan but he's slightly different and is basically the embodiment of being a massive dick.

Heya chief got another question. How strong in your estimates are Hunters from Hunter The Reckoning? They look pretty low tier in the verse (obviously it's part of the idea that they are underdogs.) but I'm kinda wondering if they could be tier 9 or something.

They should be reasonably stronger than the Mages at low tiers, so about 9-A and above.

They do also have access to some nice artifacts and can even call upon God, but what this entails, I have yet to learn, likely just healing is my prediction.

They obviously have weapons that can kill Supernatural beings and such, so they have some pretty good weapons.

why does mage and other high tier has a conceptual type 1, once them can effective 1-A structure or stuff ?

Such a mage second tier

The Mage's can affect Platonic concepts, which, in World of Darkness, embody the concepts of Time and space, making WoD concepts 1-A.

As all aspects of reality are given meaning through Platonic Truths, or all lies given meaning through Archetypal lies.

Which all concept (anything even time and space) including in The umbra, and then who can effect to umbra it able to effective on true platonic concept ?

Lapsad said:
Which all concept (anything even time and space) including in The umbra, and then who can effect to umbra it able to effective on true platonic concept ?
The Umbrae doesn't exactly have "concepts" as it's beyond them, it exists beyond concepts in the same way the Universe is beyond matter, but so much more.

The Umbrae contains realities that transcend even concreteness, where reality is stable and the same, where it equals itself, where this reality sits above realities which turn ideas into their platonic ideal and makes them a reality, all ideas ever had or will have or will not be had, all of them become reality as Platonic examples sits within and is contained in the Umbrae.

There is no mortal in the verse who can affect the entire Umbrae, only Immortals like Archmages and Caine, or Gods and ELOHIM.

Is Caine comparable to the ELOHIM or is he weaker?
The ELOHIM vary in their power, some are actually Lower-Dimensional, some are literal Spiders.

While others are Jehovah, Ein Soph and are (And I quote) "Beyond Platonic conception".

Caine is above most, but there are some not even he can defeat alone, like Jehovah and Lilith.

Back