• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
One thing I like about WoD is that seemingly all the hax in the verse is passive and it affects 1-A's.

It makes me wonder if Mages can resist attacks from other Mages

The Unknown Warrior1 said:
One thing I like about WoD is that seemingly all the hax in the verse is passive and it affects 1-A's.

It makes me wonder if Mages can resist attacks from other Mages
They do, if you see at the bottom of the Mage's abilities on their page each tab says "resistance to all previously stated abilities."

This is due to the nature of Tabletop games and how they can resist them.

I see, BTW it's stated that Lilith is a mage in your scan where she's stated to be the embodiment of yang but where does it state Caine has a mage's abilties?

Dang, you know it's pretty crazy how much hax there is in this verse because it's like any ability you can think of this verse has
Even some you've never thought of, my favourite is one that BFRs you into a Infinite realm created by the spell, the spell summons infinite versions on you and does terrible things to them, like starving them, killing them? Torturing them and then shows all this to the initial BFRed character and has the images play out before them no matter where they look and have all their senses feel what's going on, know, taste and hear what's going on.

All the whole years there is but seconds in the real world and once the person is sufficiently maddened, they're thrown out of the realm.

How does WoD Existence Erasure work since that's suppose to be pretty powerful?
EE in WoD works in many different levels.

your box standard, "I reduce you to nothing" which Mages can do.

there's "Howl from beyond" which destroys your physical and spiritual being.

there's another where Mages can destroy your Platonic concept by reversing your

Then there's the Storyteller characters who can do anything the Storyteller can do, so rip up your character sheet meaning you don't exist within the narrative any more.

There are more than just those hax, and the hax on the pages.

I have 273+more (around 300 more) images for the Mage's abilities, including the most bizarre things like "Philosophy manipulation", "Mathematical theory manipulation", "Vibration Manipulation", "Law of Sympathy Manipulation", "Lag inducement" and so on.

Is there any verse statements of Mages being able to resist their own powers against another Mage? Not to say your reasoning behind resistance is wrong but some more clarity would be nice

Is there any verse statements of Mages being able to resist their own powers against another Mage? Not to say your reasoning behind resistance is wrong but some more clarity would be nice
Yeah, many of the spells you will see have some additional information below, and you'll see phrases like "clash of Will" which are literally the victim being able to resist, if they win the clash of wills then they resist, if they fail, it goes through.

oh. it one more i want a scan of concept typ1 for mage second tier , i have a massive curious

but i don't see concept type 1 scan on you blog or i mistake something ?

Man it's crazy enough that Mages have all these hax but also resistance to them? Outside of The One Giver who is stronger then them?
If you mean the Mages when you say "them", then many beings are stronger than them, Demons, Archmages, Angels, ELOHIM, some Spirits, Totem Spirits, Gaia, Shadow Gods, and so on.

Spawniscoo. said:
Is one stronger then the others
Yeah, there are stronger ones, Jehovah is among the strongest ELOHIM likely just above Lilith, as his curse is still on her, and it took all the other ELOHIM besides YHVH to stop him from destroying creation.

Lapsad said:
Who are stronger between lucifer and lilith ?
I don't think either are stronger, and that was the point, Lucifer and her were equals.

But, if I had a guess, then I'd say Lilith is stronger due to her achieving "ELOHIM" status.

Spawniscoo. said:
So whats the Def between Angels and ELOHIM are they are they just like Archangels kind of
Not really, the Celestial Hierarchy does exist, Angels to Seraphim. That exists but that's for the Angels only.

The difference between the Angels and ELOHIM is that basically, this, to make an analogy:

If we were to compare it to Christianity, the ELOHIM are God, and the Angels are that.

Jehovah and many other ELOHIM created the angels to do the things they didn't want to do, like the making of creation part.

They serve as guards. For example Lucifer, the strongest Angel could do nothing against Jehovah's rampage and got cursed by Jehovah to never be able to meet Lilith.

Sorry for the constant questions just an interesting verse but if the ELOHIM are God then whats the relationship between them and the one giver

Back