• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Lilith and Lucifer can be higher than 1A?
High 1-A is tricky. I was more eluding there more than baseline 1-A. Though some context is needed for them perhaps how some Mages can control time and space and possibly exist beyond it, though that concept is tricky. The new system just doesn't fit in with WoD too well.

Since I skimmed through after getting bored reading 20th Anniversary. I will have to cheat and use the system where I search for some random key words to skip to chapters. Unless Udlmaster would like to chime in here. ;)

High 1-A is tricky. I was more eluding there more than baseline 1-A. Though some context is needed for them perhaps how some Mages can control time and space and possibly exist beyond it, though that concept is tricky. The new system just doesn't fit in with WoD too well.
One doubt (stupid one but bear with me),
Can every supreme beings in fiction get Tier 0?

Lilith and Lucifer become High 1-A, because they're in the upper tier of Gods (Greater Celestines)

Lucifer went quite broad and has power over Thaumiel, which is the equal and opposite to Jehovah's Keter

Likewise, Lilith is equals with Jehovah (as stated at many points in the lore).

Jehovah is the source of Yahweh, a lower aspect of him which embodies the Tree of Life and the Unity of God's masculine aspects, in essence, Jehovah is his own Monad (and thus a false one)

Likewise, the Triat would be High 1-A, they are just all of existence in different modes.

Gaia and Yu Huang are also High 1-A as they created the Triat.

Bondye is unfathomable and unreachable to the other Gods and is thus High 1-A

Buddha is completely beyond comparison to the Gods as he exists in Nirvana and surpassed all of them.

True Form Gaia or just her in general? Who's stronger of the two? Gaia or Jade Emperor(Yu Huang)?
Gaia in general

Yu Huang is apparently the superior of the two, having made Gaia to complete him.

I do remember reading a bit about Lilith. However, I have to say some of the three concepts are inaccurate. Both the Tree of Life and Death.
You mean Tree of Life and Tree of Knowledge.

new ep of HTP just dropped.

So the second inquistion is mentioned. D is said to have been recokoned so he may be an imbued. Occum is a sorceror capable of teleporation and doing ritual to detect a ghoul via someone blood. The ghoul has vampire disciplines . Renold has gone on safaries for werebears. His son is said to have potential in figthing by big D.

Back