• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spawniscoo. said:
Sorry for the constant questions just an interesting verse but if the ELOHIM are God then whats the relationship between them and the one giver
As an analogy, The One Giver is the true being behind the ELOHIM, the analogy doesn't work when it comes to her.

And I don't mind, I'm happy people are interested in the verse.

Spawniscoo. said:
Oh yeah makes sense but after the ELOHIM who would hold the most powerful positio
The One Giver, The ELOHIM act as her filters, so nothing is stronger than them.

The God Of Procrastination said:
How does Lilith resist immortality?
If you are questioning the "Resistance to all previously stated abilities" she technically doesn't.

But she can resist people giving her immortality.

The Unknown Warrior1 said:
I got a question, how did you find about this verse and what made you interested in it?
I originally found it out from a friend who introduced to me Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines game, then I looked into it and found out about the Mages, I read a little bit into their powers and was enraptured with Probability manipulation.

i dropped the topic for all of 2015-2017 and then picked it back up again in 2018 because it seemed interesting after doing research into D&D and now I'm the guardian of the verse.

Yeah, those aren't technically his official stats and more so a joke stat released for a joke.

But for the longest time those were his only released stats

If you are questioning the "Resistance to all previously stated abilities" she technically doesn't.

But she can resist people giving her immortality.

Resistance to power bestowal, then?

Whitewolf wiki is fairly good but they're not 100% accurate.

Oh. Then How did to read a properly text , feat , lore from other web site

Look up Trove and find it there.

if you mean "How is it wrong with citations" because the citation is from the first edition books, the newer books overrule the old ones.

Both Caine's and Lilith's books have the ELOHIM and Angels be totally different things.

The Mage books, even the most recent 20th anniversary books also list Angels and Godheads (ELOHIM) as different beings.

How powerful are demons in WoD?
Depends which type of Demon.

There's the biblical ones which are equal to the ELOHIM and Angels, there's Quantum Demons which are weird, there's the Machine God series of Demons which are 4-D to Multiversal+ and a few more.

Dang, and since they scale to Angels and The ELOHIM I guess they're 1-A as well?
Pre-Fall, yes.

Post-Fall, they'd be Unknown, we while they scale to the ELOHIM and Angels, they became weaker as all their "gifts" were taken away from them, they would possibly be in the 1-A ranges, but to what extend it is unknown, as they could have been negated down to Human level or even less, or they could just be a percentage weaker.

What are these gifts?
In the One Giver book it talks about "gifts", these seem to be power bestowed upon beings, the book is incredibly vague in places so I don't like to use to book too much, but it's the best account of the One Giver which Sux

Before the Angels would give humans gifts but the Angels turned to masters and took gifts from humans.

They likely mean powers and aspects and stuff from them

why Mages have resistance to their own powers?

Regular Mages have seven fold curse too?

between Demon and Mage which one is stronger? also between Vampire and Mummy

Back