• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some new feats for WoD

So my friend told me post this thread and these feats are from my friend.
Scan is from this docs: https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1t8yN-tiRsEWdBqrtmDgQl4fs3P25XAhspkCWXxKqaL4/mobilebasic

1. Hell is nothing that can't be describe at void,space,time,light and darkness.
Cre: demon: the saviors and the destroyers-page 33.

2. There is infinite universe in the believe of Pythagoras cult, and mathematics structure that lead to intricate description of space and matter. Cre:dead magic 1

3. Universe work on many world theory(Everet volume) inter pretation of quantum mechanic.
Cre:ascension time of judgment.

4.Earth or mid-garth are surrender by a sea, and in truth that a the shadow world(shadow sea) with dwells in it are reflection of life,echoes of ideas,and shadow of tha past.
Cre: dead magic 2

5. Plato higher form,concept(form) of good, creation of pure thought(world of form) existed without the materials flaws.
Cre:dead magic 1

6. There also exists Primeval ocean(also known as Nun) in Egypt mythology. The world is a bubble of light and life within an endless blacksea or primeval ocean that contains within itself the unrealized potential for all existence.
Cre:Clan book: followers of set.

7. Primeval ocean carry life as well as death.

Cre:Clan book: followers of set.

2. Archetype tree
1. Yggdrasil are the World Ash, it is the framework of all that is, and within its branches hang all realms of universe. Cre:dead magic 2

2.The World Ash does not simple hold up the universe it connects all that exists. All that is,and all that was and all that shall be are connected by Yggdrasil branch,by traveling its paths, you may walk among the past and the present,as well as into the realm of gods or even into hearts of men, all thing are connected by the world ash, and through it, all thing are connected to each other.

Cre:dead magic 2.

3. And all that just are the lower climb of yggdrasil

Cre:dead magic 2.

1. Hell is nothing that can't be describe at void,space,time,light and darkness.
Cre: demon: the saviors and the destroyers-page 33.
Useful, though I don't really use Demon: the Fallen due it being extremely out of date, since World of Darkness as we use it is in 20th Anniversary edition & 5th edition (though only 3 gamelines are even in 5th edition, so that much remains to be seen).

DtF however is still in 2nd edition, and 2nd edition WoD had some radical differences than Revised (3rd edition) and the lore radically changed along with it, for example, Malkavians used to have a very close connection with the Fae during 2nd edition and were written significantly different.

Similarly, 1st and 2nd edition focused almost entirely on Gothic Christian themes before moving onto gritty Punk Urban fantasy with revised and onwards.

So ultimately, DtF's info is usually just used as Secondary canon and atm, Hell(s) are Platonic ideas and exist for each individual person who believes they'll go there, each being specifically designed for said individual.
2. Archetype tree
Yeah, in the new cosmology blog I made, the Archetype tree/Yggdrassil is Alder Bole, or at least, Yggdrassil comes from Alder Bole.

Alder Bole's role can be seen fully in my cosmology blog, but suffice to say, it's extremely important.

Back