• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A ugly as hell bald guy VS Dragonslayer

At this point in the game, The Dovahkiin would still have some innate resistances such as resistance to Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation. The pain manipulation may be a bit tricky, but Dovah has superhuman endurance, so he could likely endure the effects. Dovah could also tank most if not all of Voldemort's attacks while trying to close the distance. Dovah has a massive physical advantage, so once the range is closed, Dovah would pretty easily overwhelm Voldemort. My vote goes to Dovah.

When does the early game Dovahkin resist mindhax?

Pretty sure Avada Kadavera OHKOs the Dragonborn unless they pull up a ward in response. Even then Voldemort can easily shatter said wards with his stronger spells.

And Protego should be getting upgraded to Volde's AP so the Last Dragonborn should have a lot of trouble working around those.

Unlike the Eternal Champion, the Dragonborn doesn't have a way past death hax, so Avada Kedavra fra

Still way faster than Baldy who is athletic level. Not to mention that beginning level of LDB already had shock magic which he had shown a degree of reaction and reflexes.

He has subsonic reactions did you read Voldemort's page (sorry if that came off as rude), also in the revision thread I already asked if the Dragonborn scales to lightning spells, his beginning game tier doesn't unfortunately so Voldemort just Avada Kedavras

Reaction =\= Combat Dovahkiin has both and knows Kung fu reflexes like the Redguards. Still, very fast not to mention his inate acausality May protect him somehow

His reactions are his combat speed, also I'm pretty sure Harry Potter points out that Avada Kedavra is hard to dodge (or at least Voldemort can spam it until it eventually hits and it ignores wards as explained in the EC vs Voldemort thread that happened a few days ago.

Magic in Tes functions differently, so the argument of ignoring all wards is NLF. Under that idea, Arvada Kedavra killing cosmic wizards with wards like Dr Strange is bullshit because someone may argue it ignores all wards. Again, this case is similar with Jojo which one stand user can perceive and dodge attacks but lacking sufficient means of executing rapid attacks.

I mean I kinda agree that it passing wards is weird, but the Dragonborn's actually function really similar to Harry Potter's (including blocking physical blows). Also the Dragonborn isn't a cosmic wizard, he does kinda become one, but in this tier no. Avada Kedavra isn't that rapid sure but dodging it over and over again when many other attacks Voldemort can use also one shot, make it very unlikely for the Dragonborn to win.

It's absolutely for Dovahkiin to end this quickly. Verbal magic is slower than subsonic attack, which no way Voldy can anticipate a punch blowing up his face. Your scenario is unrealistic as we are not assuming this will be a drag on fight.

Except Voldemort can see the attacks coming due to his reactions and Voldemort has hit people that have blocked point blank arrows multiple times. The Dragonborn can get just as equally one shot as Voldemort, but Voldemort has death manipulation and his shields can actually tank a hit unlike the dragonborn's that get instantly obliterated.

Voldy got himself killed over some love wars, while Dovahkiin has an inate metaphysical hero that protects him from conceptual attack, so your death manipulation will not work. There's a chance that Voldy can commit suicide by that attack.

It's Voldemort's death manipulation I'm a way bigger fan of The Elder Scrolls than Harry Potter, but Voldemort is 8-B with like 4 attacks that all have building sized AoE compared to the high 8-C Dragonborn who very likely gets one shot. The Dragonborn is a powerful hero, but his high 8-C tier is as worthless as it gets.

Well does early game Dragonborn have shouts, cuz I'm pretty sure he should have Fus Ro Dah and is probably more than enough to kill Voldemort by spamming that, unless he has a way around it?

Honest I think the beginning game key for the Dragonborn was a stupid thing to add (I was there in the thread they added it). It's only there for like 2 quest and is pretty much the most worthless high 8-C I mean some of the tribunal don't have their weakened keys because "it's unnecessary" but the Dragonborn who is high 8-C for like 10 minutes in game for some reason got a key. Anyways why does it even matter if he got Fus Ro if he gets one shot by firestorm or Death Hax instantly.

Yeah I agree because if he only has Fus that means this is literally the first 5 mins of the game which at that point the Dovahkiin has absolutely nothing besides sparks and healing and Fus.

Well it maybe Fus and Ro (which is less than 3 full quest)

• Edit he didn't do the college questline yet either considering you have to fight a High 6-A (or possibly low 2-C) dragon priest to even complete the quest, so at best the Dragonborn is a good thief and Assassin (but side quest are non canon as also established by the revision thread so he's not even that).

There's not a quantifiable difference between each level of the shout, it's mostly for game mechanics. Thu'um power is mostly dependent on the power of the user, of which Dovahkiin is basically like Anakin with the force.

Ok why does that matter. I know he's amazing at the thu'um, but Voldemort one shots. Dragonborn's High 8-C his thu'um and nothing else is changing that (trust me I tried to get the Dragonborn upgraded to 8-B but apparently his Dwarven vaporization feat is just a low end for end game)

Well I mean there is always the argument of Dovahkiin can spam Fus, which a normal Thu'um can one shot normal people, so he can spam it and stagger Voldemort to prevent him from casting the spell (idk if it has a cast time but he should aim it so at least that can be affected) and eventually spam Fus him to death. I guess that can happen idk.

Avada Kedavra isn't really that slow, I mean he has to yell it, but the Dragonborn has to yell Fus Ro aswell (or maybe just Fus the beginning game and mid game tier just randomly slam together). I still think the 8-B ap and Death Hax are a lot more likely win conditions than the Dragonborn's especially since Voldemort's wards actually can survive the hits

Back