• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
I was asked to comment here. Can somebody provide a TL;DR of the suggestions and conclusions?
So basically what is accepted is that, due to being the Concept of Nothingnes itself, we treat Nil as a characters which embody a Non-existent Concept in this case because this Concept is not supposed to exist in the Universal and can't be treated as Aristotelian nor Platonic Concept due to various reason as existed before the creation of Universal concepts.

Okay. That is a bit outside of my frame of experience, so I am likely not of much help here. My apologies.

Do we even look at what the specific concept is when determining types?, I thought it was what interpretation of concepts the verse uses that is taken into account and not whether we are talking about the concept of horses or space or nothingness or whatever

I was under the same impression. I'm fine with the concept being considered nonexistent, that's fine.

Andytrenom said:
Do we even look at what the specific concept is when determining types?, I thought it was what interpretation of concepts the verse uses that is taken into account and not whether we are talking about the concept of horses or space or nothingness or whatever
When a verse use a Concept (without more feat), he is treated as Type 3, if the verse specify more things which fit with our standart, he is type 2, every interpretation of a verse concept is treated according to our standart but if a concept doesn't fit with our standart such as Nil's concept since it existed before the creation of other concept as nothingness, we can't do that since he can't be treated by definition as Type 3 or 2. so the short answer is both yes and no

Yeah but in this case we are looking at what the specific concept is and not what concepts mean in the verse in general, which is not what we do as far as I'm aware

Yeah we use both in some situations, but we still need both "side" to make correct stuff as the very nature of this concept shouldn't exist.

So how have you decided to change the page?

Antvasima said:
So how have you decided to change the page?
We all agree to just make a clarification to her conceptual existence, as Ultima suggered, she became a Nonexistent Concept.

that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back