• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A new justification for Omega Shenron 3-A rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found an important information about Black Smoke Shenron :

7712206-6380924233-77120.png

That's what the translation says :

"The evil dragon seems to have been born because Goku and his friends used too much dragon ball, and if left alone, it would destroy not only the earth but also the entire universe. What is the power of the evil dragon to destroy the universe? And can Goku overcome that unknown power? Now, the fate of the entire universe has begun to be heard. "

Omega Shenron should definitely scale above Black Smoke Shenron so this scan should be added as a new evidence for Omega Shenron 3-A rating

Agree :nullflowerblush,elhermanopadre,firestorm808, lightreinh12345,

Disagree :

Neutral :

Last edited:
I mean we already scale him with his Minus Energy Ball to 3-A right? If so then yeah I agree with this because it's more proof that the universal destruction thing is legitimate

Black Smoke Shenron and Omega Shenron are implied to be the same entity; and Syn Shenron being the strongest mostly applies to the 7 Dragons; as Omega is clearly the strongest. So the scan would really only apply to Omega Shenron, who's already 3-A.

Omega definably should scale. As for Syn Shenron scaling, if there is a quote saying he is the strongest dragon prior to becoming Omega I could see that, although Black smoke is all 7 dragon balls iirc so I wouldn't assume Syn is stronger without a quote.

勝つためには手段を選ばない三星龍、ヤバくなればパンどころか弟の四星龍までも自分の楯にする始末。

傷つきながらも何とか三星龍をたおした悟空は、四星龍と一対一のバトルを傷がいえてからおこなうことに決めるが、背後から心臓を撃ちぬかれ倒れ込んでしまう。

鍛えぬかれた筋肉隆々の肉体、龍と人間の中間のような恐ろしい顔、そしてその額には一星球が光っている。

そう、こいつこそ最強にして最後の龍「一星龍」である。

仲間の四星龍を殺し、悟空の命を狙うこの一星龍、やはり今までの龍とはケタ違いの強さだ。

果たして10倍かめはめ波も通用しないこの一神龍にたいして悟空はう戦うのか!?

Translation: "When the going gets tough, [Three Star Dragon] uses not only Pan, but even his younger brother, Four Star Dragon, as his shield.

After somehow defeating the Three Star Dragon despite his injuries, Goku decides to have a one-on-one battle with the Four Star Dragon after his wounds are healed, but [the Four Star Dragon] is shot in the heart from behind and collapses.

[The one who shot Four Star] has a well-trained, muscular body, a terrifying face that looks somewhere between a dragon and a human, and a one-star sphere glowing on his forehead.

Yes, this is the strongest and last dragon, the One Star Dragon.

This One Star dragon, who killed his fellow Four Star Dragon and is now trying to kill Goku, is much stronger than the dragons of the past.

How will Goku fight against this One Star Dragon that even the 10x Kamehameha won't work [against]?"

If Black Smoke Shenron is 3-A, and the Shadow Dragons are fissionings of him, wouldn't that make all of the Shadow Dragons high-tier 3-B (around 7x below baseline 3-A), with the alphas like Omega being 3-B+, or is the scaling for that too vague?

Last edited:
Omega became 10x stronger than syn at least, so if syn just needs to be 7x stronger to be 3-A wouldn't omega still be?

This is definitely more proof for omega besides his minus energy ball, but idk about syn.

There's not really a whole lot of evidence for Syn Shenron scaling to or above Black Smoke Shenron, especially considering Syn Shenron is a fraction of Black Smoke Shenron's power (as BSS split into the seven Shadow Dragons). This is simply supporting evidence for 3-A Omega Shenron in my opinion, as he absorbed the other Shadow Dragons and essentially became "whole" again, which I believe is what Medeus was referring to when they said Black Smoke and Omega Shenron are implied to be the same entity.

I mean if you're 10x weaker than a 3-A, you're still very capable of destroying the universe. Also what implies that Black Smoke Shenron = Omega? I don't know GT like that.

Actually, it is considered taboo practice to take the tier of a fused character and downscale it to the individuals fused. Since most of the time; two or more characters fusion results in astronomic growths if Gogeta and Vegito are anything to go by. Omega is Syn Shenron with other 6 dragons fused with him, which Black Smoke is also the 7 dragons fused before they split.

This evidence isn't even new. This is a supporting evidence of Omega Shenron being 3-A, which actually doesn't look all that good with this translation. I remember there was another translation that implied a short timeframe while there is no indication of timeframe here.

Anyway, this doesn't scale to Syn Shenron either way.

Well we should probably add a profile for Black Smoke Shenron though, no? + we should also add the scan that I posted to Omega Shenron 3-A justification

Last edited:
Well we should probably add a profile for Black Smoke Shenron though, no? + we should also add the scan that I posted to Omega Shenron 3-A justification
Why? His profile is just going to be barebones. We don't know anything about him or his abilities. Literally just a barebones version of Omega Shenron.

Why? His profile is just going to be barebones. We don't know anything about him or his abilities. Literally just a barebones version of Omega Shenron.
Alright but we should still add the scan that I posted as an evidence for his 3-A rating

Black Smoke Shenron is basically just Omega Shenron; and the 3-A rating comes form the statement about the Minus Energy Power Ball; which possess enough energy to bust the galaxy.

Black Smoke Shenron is basically just Omega Shenron; and the 3-A rating comes form the statement about the Minus Energy Power Ball; which possess enough energy to bust the galaxy.
Okay but we should also add the scan that I posted in the OP as an other evidence for the 3-A rating though

Syn Shenron, who is a fraction of the latter, scaling to Black Smoke Shenron makes no sense to me. Yes, Syn is stated to be the strongest of the Shadow Dragons, but all of the Shadow Dragons are just fissionings of Black Smoke Shenron, so there is no way he would scale to 3-A. Omega Shenron scaling to 3-A which he already does, based on the Minus Energy Power Ball is fine. This, with Omega being the absorption of the other six Shadow Dragons, would just be supporting evidence for 3-A Omega Shenron, given we assume Omega = Black Smoke.

Syn Shenron, who is a fraction of the latter, scaling to Black Smoke Shenron makes no sense to me. Yes, Syn is stated to be the strongest of the Shadow Dragons, but all of the Shadow Dragons are just fissionings of Black Smoke Shenron, so there is no way he would scale to 3-A. Omega Shenron scaling to 3-A which he already does, based on the Minus Energy Power Ball is fine. This, with Omega being the absorption of the other six Shadow Dragons, would just be supporting evidence for 3-A Omega Shenron, given we assume Omega = Black Smoke.
So like I said adding the scan that I posted in the OP as a new evidence for Omega Shenron 3-A rating should be good, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back