• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hody: "Large Mountain level Underwater (Fish-Man Karate's potency is doubled under water) | At least Large Mountain level+ (Consumed at least 2 more Energy Steroids, so he should be at least 4x stronger than before)" And G3 oneshot. So it's unquantifiably above this second rating, but at least >>>x4 of the first.

At least Large Mountain level+ (Consumed at least 2 more Energy Steroids, so he should be at least 4x stronger than before)" And G3 oneshot. So it's unquantifiably above this second rating, but at least >>>x4 of the first.
Garou isn't large Mountain lvl+

Which is why I said >>>x4 but since we don't know if it's at least 7.5x, it's unquantifiable.
If luffy can one shot Large Mountain level+ than he should easily be able to do it to someone who is Large Mountain level (is garou baseline large mountain lvl?)

That's not how it works in this site. Though, as Rez said, a few g3 punches should give Luffy the win.

But as I said before, the likelihood of Luffy throwing a Gear 3 punch in a face to face, hand to hand combat is extremely low, let alone a barrage. He usually only uses gear 3 against big targets, or a crowd.

That's not how it works in this site. Though, as Rez said, a few g3 punches should give Luffy the win.

But as I said before, the likelihood of Luffy throwing a Gear 3 punch in a face to face, hand to hand combat is extremely low, let alone a barrage. He usually only uses gear 3 against big targets, or a crowd.
No he uses it mostly on all of his fights.... Fujitora, don chinjoa, hody, doflamingo... Literally possibly everyone he has fought post time skip

He actually used Gear 3 against Lucci, and almost one shotted him. Time-skip Luffy is prone to spam G3 even against fodders. Why wouldn't he use G3 here when he constantly uses G3 in-character?

Luffy spams G2 or G3, he can even combine both Gears together as shown in Thriller bark (as his last resort).

I'm a bit confused why Luffy wouldn't spam his gears here?

No he uses it mostly on all of his fights.... Fujitora, don chinjoa, hody, doflamingo... Literally possibly everyone he has fought post time skip
Fujitora: Fair enough, I completely forgot about that fight tbh, though from the looks of it it's DEFINETLY not as big as Rez made it out to be (I think Rez might have been referring to the Bazooka version, which he'd most likely not use at all), won't go through the rest of the fights because you've proved to me that he uses it in character, but my point still stands he won't use barrage, like ever. And his arm is most definitely not too big that Garou cannot move out of the way.

Fujitora: Fair enough, I completely forgot about that fight tbh, though from the looks of it it's DEFINETLY not as big as Rez made it out to be (I think Rez might have been referring to the Bazooka version, which he'd most likely not use at all), won't go through the rest of the fights because you've proved to me that he uses it in character, but my point still stands he won't use barrage, like ever. And his arm is most definitely not too big that Garou cannot move out of the way.
He used a barrage of G3 punches against Hody.

The only way to put Garou down is to actually kill him. He will just keep getting up. As seen in almost all of his fights. He has crazy endurance. G3 won't bring him down if he were to get hit (which he won't)

He did that to destroy the ship. It was two birds with one stone. He most likely wouldn't have used it otherwise.
Why wouldn't he not? What exactly speaks against it. We are talking about Luffy, he wouldn't hesitate to use random abilities during a serious fight, such as Bah and Fireworks.

And his arm is most definitely not too big that Garou cannot move out of the way.
Yes it is... Speed is equal...
11.png
12.png
15.jpg

Why wouldn't he not? What exactly speaks against it. We are talking about Luffy, he wouldn't hesitate to use random abilities during a serious fight.
You tell me when has he used that barrage other than when fighting Hody. He used it against Hody BECAUSE he needed to destroy/knock down the ship as well.
Yes it is... Speed is equal...
11.png
12.png
15.jpg
Because it's speed equal, Garou should be fine dodging.

You tell me when has he used that barrage other than when fighting Hody. He used it against Hody BECAUSE he needed to destroy/knock down the ship as well.
Why are you needlessly restricting his G3 barrage when Luffy doesn't hesitate to spam any sorts of combos, to say it in his words "kickin' his ass"? Luffy was explicitly told not to destroy the Noah. He also could go G4 if he really wanted to destroy the Ship. Also, Luffy used his G3 barrage against katakuri (he uses almost every G3 and G2 abilities to see which one works the best)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back