• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So then if that's the case why didn't he go for G4 in the first place/ in the beginning. He went for G3 first, either because he didn't want to go to g4, or Luffy considered g4's weakness to be too much of a cost since g3 can do it (while slower it still gets the job done)
The exact reason why he didn't go immediately for G4 against Doflamingo.

Garou prediction is 100% which works on FTL (Saitama level) so yeah how does that helping him to touch this man?
It's not 100%
28.jpg
29.jpg
38.jpg
39.jpg

1. What you said weren't senses 2. You are trying to say garou has better senses than luffy which he will NEVER be able to do literally never
Garou has better sensing in combat and danger if you're basing on overall sensing such as include emotions then YES luffy but Garou battle sensing and danger is still better as it works on opponents that lot stronger, durable and faster than him. In almost every battle his opponents is always stronger, durable and faster than him.

The drawbacks of G4 was never something Luffy feared or something like that even Zoro told him to get serious because Luffy the whole time was underestimating the New world. Additionally, he treated G4 as a secret weapon against the Yonko, when he came to the realization he absolutely couldn't beat Doffy with either G2 or G3, that was the point where Luffy realized G2 and G3 simply won't always carry his Strawhat.

Garou has better sensing in combat and danger if you're basing on overall sensing such as include emotions then YES luffy but Garou battle sensing and danger is still better as it works on opponents that lot stronger, durable and faster than him. In almost every battle his opponents is always stronger, durable and faster than him.
Pls stop talking... You don't understand... Luffy knows the future. Garou doesn't

The exact reason why he didn't go immediately for G4 against Doflamingo.
I'm sorry but I have no idea how we even got here, G4 is restricted anyways.

My argument is that Luffy wont use a gear 3 barrage in a close, hand to hand, 1v1 fight. Yes he can use G3 punches/kicks, but it's not undodgable. Yes he used grizzly magnum, but it's not undodgable. Yes, Luffy can use G3 barrage, it's not undodgable but I won't try to reach and say Garou will dodge all of them. If Luffy actually uses it, then Garou might eventually lose (though I still think that by ignoring Garou's Type 2 Immortality and Reactive Evolution as well as Reactive Power Level AND Adaptation, we are heavily downplaying and blatantly ignoring Garou's feats). But as I said he won't use the barrage against Garou in a close range fight. He used the barrage against Katakuri because not a SINGLE attack hit him. Katakuri was literally matching him and overpowering him with ease AND dodging all of his attacks. That won't be the same here.

Anyways I don't think I'll be able to change your mind, I just think the likelihood of Garou beating Luffy is higher than the likelihood of Luffy throwing out that barrage (and actually beating Garou down for good)

Stop asking for it to be closed. It's not going to be closed. It's not a stomp in anyone's favor.

Yeah voting luffy via gear 3rd's massive ap difference or red hawk's dura neg
Garou's skill should scale around Bang's which allows him to reflect these kind of attacks plus Garou shouldn't have too much of a problem with the heat from red hawk blowing him up from the inside when he was literally buried under flames that can melt solid rock on contact which I doubt hadn't reached his insides.

To be fair though, which 3rd gear punch is the accurate size, this or this, if it's the first one then Garou likely can't deflect it since no one has deflected a punch that big so far but if it's the second then Garou ez deflects.

If Red Hawk is hotter than Orochi's flames by a sizeable amount then I'll concede on that too

I know I didn't just come here and read "Garou's sensing is better" then read everything that Luffy's sensing can do.

To be fair though, which 3rd gear punch is the accurate size, this or this, if it's the first one then Garou likely can't deflect it since no one has deflected a punch that big so far but if it's the second then Garou ez deflects.
11.png
2.jpeg
9.jpeg

I guess it depends on how big luffy wants to make it 🤔🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I know I didn't just come here and read "Garou's sensing is better" then read everything that Luffy's sensing can do.
Apparently Garou's sensing abilities are better than Luffy's, because of battle sensing and analytical prediction?

Edit: Observation haki low-key was downplayed here.

Actually he can via analytical prediction. It works on someone who's massively faster than him (FTL) that he garou himself, admitted that he can't see saitama punches by reaction alone.

Btw voting for Garou as he grows stronger in midst battle which he'll eventually surpass his opponent and one shot them.

Garou prediction is 100% which works on FTL (Saitama level) so yeah how does that helping him to touch this man?
Doesn't mean future sight >> Analytical prediction. It depends on said user of analytical prediction. I can name character whose analytical prediction >>> future sight > Rimuru <

BTW I'm not saying that Garou > Luffy in terms of reacting/dodging/sensing. I'm saying they're roughly equal, but I'm just saying Garou probably has the edge with his other abilities as well as his experience.
Doesn't mean future sight >> Analytical prediction. It depends on said user of analytical prediction. I can name character whose analytical prediction >>> future sight > Rimuru <

Observation Haki can let fodder children who are below average human speeds see lightning.
Observation Haki can let characters see SoL while they're MHS

This is nothing new at all.

Garou's prediction working on FTL isn't impressive off of the Kenbun feats we're shown.

And Luffy starts in G2nd? Wtf? That's not even fair, but w/e

Why in the hell would you make Luffy start in G2nd because of a speed amp blitz when the opponent apparently has sensory abilities that work far above his speed???

Why in the hell would you make Luffy start in G2nd because of a speed amp blitz when the opponent apparently has sensory abilities that work far above his speed???
Because it'd definitely be stomp territory if it's g2 amp + observation haki

Because it'd definitely be stomp territory if it's g2 amp + observation haki
Doesn't his prediction work up to FTL?

G2nd Luffy isn't FTL or has an accepted gap that big on the profile, there would be no issue.

Every other form Luffy would use would just end up slower than Garou unless he uses G2nd + G3rd which axes his stamina, this is hilarious

And we're acting like him having IR is godly when Luffy has instinctive reaction as well?????

Doesn't his prediction work up to FTL?

G2nd Luffy isn't FTL or has an accepted gap that big on the profile, there would be no issue.

Every other form Luffy would use would just end up slower than Garou unless he uses G2nd + G3rd which axes his stamina, this is hilarious

And we're acting like him having IR is godly when Luffy has instinctive reaction as well?????
I keept telling them but they never listen
giphy.gif

Garou doesn't have FTL reactions... It's just wank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back