• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has Acrobatics, so he can move out of the way. Enhanced Senses, so he can move out of the way. Instinctive Reaction, so he can move out of the way. Analytical Prediction, so he can move out of the way. Adaption, so he can adapt to unfavorable situations. All that together, he will be able to dodge Luffy's attacks with ease. Especially when you factor in that with Acrobatics, that allow him to dodge and move around in mid air, he isn't getting hit by red hawk.

As for Gear 3rd, I see no reason why he couldn't just jump out of the way? or even move out of the way? It's not like he's in a cramped room that won't allow him to move out of the way.

I'm sensing some clear bias for Luffy here. Why wouldn't Garou be able to dodge or react to Gear 3 or Red Hawk, seeing all of what Garou has here??
Because it's not a single large punch it's a barrage of them

He has Acrobatics, so he can move out of the way. Enhanced Senses, so he can move out of the way. Instinctive Reaction, so he can move out of the way. Analytical Prediction, so he can move out of the way. Adaption, so he can adapt to unfavorable situations. All that together, he will be able to dodge Luffy's attacks with ease. Especially when you factor in that with Acrobatics, that allow him to dodge and move around in mid air, he isn't getting hit by red hawk.

As for Gear 3rd, I see no reason why he couldn't just jump out of the way? or even move out of the way? It's not like he's in a cramped room that won't allow him to move out of the way.

I'm sensing some clear bias for Luffy here. Why wouldn't Garou be able to dodge or react to Gear 3 or Red Hawk, seeing all of what Garou has here??
I mean. Why does you have to the right to call people biased. When humans are fundamentally biased creatures? That's the whole point of fictional debating, debunking your opponent's bias and arguments. Also, is it really fair to call everyone who disagree with you on Garou beating Luffy biased? When Luffy is put at severe disadvantages that could potentially affect the whole match if his transformation didn't got restricted.

He has Acrobatics, so he can move out of the way
Pre timeskip luffy as well and it's aoe...
Enhanced Senses, so he can move out of the way
pre timeskip luffy
Instinctive Reaction, so he can move out of the way.
Pre timeskip luffy
Analytical Prediction, so he can move out of the way.
No that's not what it does... He things of multiple way where people can go.... Luffy will know where you will go
speed equal and aoe

Because it's not a single large punch it's a barrage of them
What? He has dodge barrages before? I doubt the size is going to stop Garou from being able to dodge, especially seeing how Garou is quite literally ALWAYS quick on his toes, and it's not in a cramped space where he wouldn't be able to jump back or move away.

I'm sensing some clear bias for Luffy here. Why wouldn't Garou be able to dodge or react to Gear 3 or Red Hawk, especially considering what Garou actually has here??
Doesn't that mean luffy can also dodge WCIF?

I'm sensing some clear bias for Luffy here. Why wouldn't Garou be able to dodge or react to Gear 3 or Red Hawk, especially considering what Garou actually has here??
And it's not like luffy doesn't have enhanced senses he can sense Garou's intention and if Garaou dodge one he still has a barrage to deal with and luffy can cover a lot more area with g3 also speed equal

What? He has dodge barrages before? I doubt the size is going to stop Garou from being able to dodge, especially seeing how Garou is quite literally ALWAYS quick on his toes, and it's not in a cramped space where he wouldn't be able to jump back or move away.
Was speed equal then and it was definitely not equal to luffy's barrage also the size of a single punch also matters here too

I mean. Why does you have to the right to call people biased. When humans are fundamentally biased creatures? That's the whole point of fictional debating, debunking your opponent's bias and arguments. Also, is it really fair to call everyone who disagree with you on Garou beating Luffy biased? When Luffy is put at severe disadvantages that could potentially affect the whole match if his transformation didn't got restricted.
🗿 Do you hear yourself?

Doesn't that mean luffy can also dodge WCIF?
Yeah he could. He has Observation Haki, Enhanced senses, instinctive reactions, etc

Mountain level, possibly Mountain level+ (Survived multiple attacks from Overgrown Rover despite being weaker), up to Large Mountain level vs Large Mountain level+ with Gear 3rd that can be Amped with Haki

And it's not like luffy doesn't have enhanced senses he can sense Garou's intention and if Garaou dodge one he still has a barrage to deal with and luffy can cover a lot more area with g3 also speed equal
I mean unless Luffy is using g3 + g2 which he rarely does, but for the sake of the match he most likely will to avoid speed disadvantage, Garou should be able to react to his attacks.

BTW I'm not saying that Garou > Luffy in terms of reacting/dodging/sensing. I'm saying they're roughly equal, but I'm just saying Garou probably has the edge with his other abilities as well as his experience.

I'm under the impression you just don't want anyone to debate for Luffy's advantages? I mean, it's just a debate there's no harm.
Alright I was gonna just ignore what you said but nevermind.
The reason why I called you biased, is because you're clearly reaching for straws (though I was referring to Rez [And monkey], not particularly to you. I mean the fact that Monkey tried to argue that Garou's Analytical Predictions are trash due to a gag feat, proves it (in my mind), then you ask for g4 knowing that g4 would literally one shot Garou. I'm not calling everyone who disagrees with me biased, but I'm saying that it sounds like you guys (monkey) are downplaying Garou to bump up Luffy. I mean COME ON. Monkey literally says he knows more about OPM than we do but then tries using a gag feat to downplay Garou when it should have been OBVIOUS. He even tried using SAITAMA????

Luffy is clearly at a disadvantage, because it would be a stomp. Stop acting as if the match was made specifically to hurt Luffy. The OP tried to equalize it and he did a good job.

Yeah it should pretty much make Garaou almost unable to fight and to say Garou can dodge all of elephant Gatling(punches bigger than a tank so they cover more area) punches in speed equal solely based on acrobatics and instinctive reaction is a bit nfl

I mean unless Luffy is using g3 + g2 which he rarely does, but for the sake of the match he most likely will to avoid speed disadvantage, Garou should be able to react to his attacks.
Their is no speed disadvantage here this is speed equalised and Garou is definitely not dodging all of the elephant gun barrage

The reason why I called you biased, is because you're clearly reaching for straws (though I was referring to Rez [And monkey], not particularly to you. I mean the fact that Monkey tried to argue that Garou's Analytical Predictions are trash due to a gag feat, proves it (in my mind), then you ask for g4 knowing that g4 would literally one shot Garou. I'm not calling everyone who disagrees with me biased, but I'm saying that it sounds like you guys (monkey) are downplaying Garou to bump up Luffy. I mean COME ON. Monkey literally says he knows more about OPM than we do but then tries using a gag feat to downplay Garou when it should have been OBVIOUS. He even tried using SAITAMA????
I accused you guys first.

Yeah it should pretty much make Garaou almost unable to fight and to say Garou can dodge all of elephant Gatling(punches bigger than a tank so they cover more area) punches in speed equal solely based on acrobatics and instinctive reaction is a bit nfl
Alright that's fair enough I guess. But I just think that the likelihood of Luffy pulling out a g3 barrage when they're in a close range 1v1 is very not likely

G3 is not that many times stronger than garou, and garou can improve as the fight goes on so going into G3 is bad because Garou would out speed.

Still think the likelihood of Luffy throwing a random g3 punch in a cqc face to face battle is pretty low, let alone g3 barrage. Hence why I think Garou will take it.

BTW I'm not saying that Garou > Luffy in terms of reacting/dodging/sensing. I'm saying they're roughly equal, but I'm just saying Garou probably has the edge with his other abilities as well as his experience.

Alright I was gonna just ignore what you said but nevermind.

Luffy is clearly at a disadvantage, because it would be a stomp. Stop acting as if the match was made specifically to hurt Luffy. The OP tried to equalize it and he did a good job.
I see. I deeply apologize for Monkey's attitude. But is it really a reason to get worked up? It wasn't the first time that you got enraged and misinterpreted things, hence why I was under the impression that any arguments thrown for Luffy is the equivalent of a landmine.

G4 isn't baseline 6-C, hence I thought it should be fine, because of Garou's ability to become significantly stronger and faster the more the fight progresses, and from I was being told he practically one shotted someone who bullied him?

Get stomped or stomp. Well, at least it wasn't as stomp-ish as I initially thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back