• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's precisely why Mihawk won most of his fights because of Regen Negation, so why are people now arguing against it?

Why are you guys discussing regen here anyway Garou's regen is high low and overtime so it shouldn't be much of a factor and can easily be bypassed with high ap gear 3rd(high 7-A+) or via dura neg and fire manip of red hawk

Tell me what type of regeneration Marco has if it isn't biological...
Devil Fruit-based regeneration. He uses blue fires to heal himself.

I'll say it again, this is accepted here in VSBW. Unless this gets removed for some reasons, it's still applicable here and other fights. Meaning, Haki negates Regen.

You're misinterpreting what the Haki page says.

Haki doesn't let you inflict a wound on somebody that doesn't heal or can't be regenerated.

Marco can't use his Devil Fruit to heal it because his healing is Devil Fruit based. He can still heal naturally otherwise he'd still have the exact same injury in the present in One Piece, and he doesn't.

Why are you guys discussing regen here anyway Garou's regen is high low and overtime so it shouldn't be much of a factor and can easily be bypassed with high ap gear 3rd(high 7-A+) or via dura neg and fire manip of red hawk
Because I wanted to clear up a misconception being thrown around here.

Well Garou can easily just redirect Luffy's attacks so it's definitely a factor no matter how you see it. Even if he takes damage he isn't getting one shot, he can then play defensively until he heals.

He has Low-mid regeneration.

Reactions: Rez
Well Garou can easily just redirect Luffy's attacks so it's definitely a factor no matter how you see it. Even if he takes damage he isn't getting one shot, he can then play defensively until he heals.
No he can't... Not air attacks or gear 3rd

Why would haki negate regen??? It should only be able to negate DF based regen. Haki can't just negate other verse healing (unless equalized somehow) The regen/healing negation for OP should be limited to Devil Fruits. (Unless you can prove that haki can negate healing outside of Devil Fruit healing)

You're the one causing the misconception.

This nonsense needs to stop or this whole match might as well be closed.
So, now I'm spreading misconception when this was accepted by several knowledgeable one piece supporters, whom I personally asked how that works.

Damage, the whole Regen Negation has been a thing for months, did you just now realized that?

How is that a type of regeneration wtf
What is hard to wrap your head around here?

If a character uses nanomachines to regrow their cybernetic body, then a type of Regeneration Negation that only works on cellular regeneration isn't going to work on them, is it?

So there's different types of regenerations.

Characters hit by Haki attacks can still heal naturally, so obviously Haki doesn't negate biological regeneration, does it?

No he can't... Not air attacks or gear 3rd
Lol? Why not???

So, now I'm spreading misconception when this was accepted by several knowledgeable one piece supporters, whom I personally asked how that works.

Damage, the whole Regen Negation has been a thing for months, did you just now realized that?
Just because it's been there for months, just because several knowledgeable OP supporters say so, doesn't mean it can't be incorrect (that's what downgrade CRT's are for), seeing Damage's argument, it makes sense to me. Why would Haki be able to negate healing/regen OUTSIDE of DF based abilities. Haki was meant to counter DFs therefore it can only negate DF regen.

I doubt he can redirect an elephant gun not only the ap difference too big so is it's size

Why would haki negate regen??? It should only be able to negate DF based regen. Haki can't just negate other verse healing (unless equalized somehow) The regen/healing negation for OP should be limited to Devil Fruits. (Unless you can prove that haki can negate healing outside of Devil Fruit healing)
Devil fruits Are literally biological/DNA? based and are fully natural

Lol? Why not???

Just because it's been there for months, just because several knowledgeable OP supporters say so, doesn't mean it can't be incorrect (that's what downgrade CRT's are for), seeing Damage's argument, it makes sense to me. Why would Haki be able to negate healing/regen OUTSIDE of DF based abilities. Haki was meant to counter DFs therefore it can only negate DF regen.
Unless the Downgrade CTR is accepted, this is still applicable. So I honestly don't know why we are acting like that this battle should be an exception.

No CRT is necessary. People are just misunderstanding how Negations work.

Just because you can negate one form of immortality such regeneration-based immortality for example, doesn't mean that a different form of immortality like reincarnation can no longer work either.

Just because you can negate one form of immortality such regeneration-based immortality for example, doesn't mean that a different form of immortality like reincarnation can no longer work either.
No one is saying that... You are saying Marco isn't biological and we are saying it is.

No CRT is necessary. People are just misunderstanding how Negations work.

This will be constantly thrown around if you don't do that.

Garou's normal attacks are gonna be pointless against Luffy so he will have to rely on his whirlwind martial arts which is not really a problem for. While Garaou's regen might seem troublesome it can be overcome by higher ap(gear 3rd) or dura neg that causes explosions on the inside

Alright alright, more off-topic but this raise a question for me, given Haki would only countering DF users, does that mean servants soul hax only work against the other servants? Since they harmed the spirit origin each others

Sorry if this sound confusing lel

Yeah voting luffy via gear 3rd's massive ap difference or red hawk's dura neg

Alright alright, more off-topic but this raise a question for me, given Haki would only countering DF users, does that mean servants soul hax only work against the other servants? Since they harmed the spirit origin each others

Sorry if this sound confusing lel
The thing here is, we always treated Busoshoku Haki that way until today. It's not like I didn't asked the people who said Mihawk can negate Regen in the first place.

Regarding Servants, how does their soul Hax work?

It's either a punch with high 7-A+ ap and of size bigger than a tank or a precise punch that causes explosions inside
He has Acrobatics, so he can move out of the way. Enhanced Senses, so he can move out of the way. Instinctive Reaction, so he can move out of the way. Analytical Prediction, so he can move out of the way. Adaption, so he can adapt to unfavorable situations. All that together, he will be able to dodge Luffy's attacks with ease. Especially when you factor in that with Acrobatics, that allow him to dodge and move around in mid air, he isn't getting hit by red hawk.

As for Gear 3rd, I see no reason why he couldn't just jump out of the way? or even move out of the way? It's not like he's in a cramped room that won't allow him to move out of the way.

I'm sensing some clear bias for Luffy here. Why wouldn't Garou be able to dodge or react to Gear 3 or Red Hawk, especially considering what Garou actually has here??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back