• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't his prediction work up to FTL?

G2nd Luffy isn't FTL or has an accepted gap that big on the profile, there would be no issue.

Every other form Luffy would use would just end up slower than Garou unless he uses G2nd + G3rd which axes his stamina, this is hilarious

And we're acting like him having IR is godly when Luffy has instinctive reaction as well?????
Because everytime we bring it up. People will tell use that doesn't matter for some weird reasons.

11.png
2.jpeg

I guess it depends on how big luffy wants to make it 🤔🤷‍♂️
Ig the stuff like the Kraken punch would be too much for Garou however his smaller punches should be able to get handled by Garou since they don't seem to much larger than Fuhrer Ugly's punches who could dwarf Bang with his fist.

Also Garou won't be hitting Luffy at the beginning of the match lmao, Luffy can see exactly what Garou will do. However I don't think that Luffy will be able to hit Garou either due to Garou's analytical prediction and experience with random attacks either so it will just be a stalemate until Luffy does a gear 3 barrage (which kills Garou lol) or Garou evolves and adapts against Luffy and outdoes him in AP and Speed to the point he wins.

I'd like to make a note, Luffy objectively has better senses than Garou but just because Luffy's senses are better doesn't mean he negates Garou's senses either, Garou will have a 9/10 chance of knowing what Luffy will do while Luffy will have a 10/10 chance of knowing what Garou can do. Their senses simply enable them to completely avoid each other until Garou's reactive evolution turns on or Luffy uses gear 3 at max size and barrages.

Still voting Garou although I'm considering incon

As far as I know, Garou can just keep up with someone who is faster than him. I'm not sure he can if the person is "far above" him in speed.

I keept telling them but they never listen
giphy.gif

Garou doesn't have FTL reactions... It's just wank
i'm rather surprised you are that persistent (It's a compliment). I gave up on at the moment i realized that garou can become significantly stronger and faster the longer the fight progresses via evolution.

I gave up on that the moment i realize that garou can become significantly stronger and faster the longer the fight progresses via evolution.
Because I have watched both shows and always know who wins. No bias no nothing. Everything I say is 100% accurate and I'm a monkey

As far as I know, Garou can just keep up with someone who is faster than him. I'm not sure he can if the person is "far above" him in speed.
Garou prediction is 100% which works on FTL (Saitama level) so yeah how does that helping him to touch this man?

?????

The highest key of Garou is MHS+
MHS+ reacting to FTL

So wtf is going on?

I keept telling them but they never listen
giphy.gif

Garou doesn't have FTL reactions... It's just wank
Garou's FTL reactions come from a webcomic feat where he used his analytical prediction to dodge Saitama who scaled massively above him in speed and is FTL.

but it's a webcomic feat (done in a form where Garou is more skilled) so I doubt it counts. It isn't wank, just misunderstanding.

This should be a prediction stomp if that's the case since Luffy's not allowed to hit him.

Shit, it should've been more fair to unequalize speed at this rate

?????

MHS+ reacting to FTL

So wtf is going on?
Also king... About this
Okay? I don't really care what you've discussed because it doesn't change the facts.

His regeneration is Devil Fruit-based. Not based on his biological regeneration.

Luffy has taken Haki-imbued attacks and regenerated normally afterwards.
Yes, he does:

Haki does not negate his ability to regenerate / recover, so it won't negate Garou's either.

Marco being unable to heal due to his Devil Fruit has nothing to do with Garou's ability to regenerate.
Devil Fruit-based regeneration. He uses blue fires to heal himself.

You're misinterpreting what the Haki page says.

Haki doesn't let you inflict a wound on somebody that doesn't heal or can't be regenerated.

Marco can't use his Devil Fruit to heal it because his healing is Devil Fruit based. He can still heal naturally otherwise he'd still have the exact same injury in the present in One Piece, and he doesn't.
Kingtempest said offsite Marco doesn't have biological regen btw

This should be a prediction stomp if that's the case since Luffy's not allowed to hit him.

Shit, it should've been more fair to unequalize speed at this rate
From what i heard G4 makes this fight a stomp, so even if we unequalize speed, Luffy would stomp Garou.

And we're acting like him having IR is godly when Luffy has instinctive reaction as well?????
I never said IR was the reason he'd win. I mentioned other stuff on his profile his other senses and analytical predictions etc etc as wel as his type 2 immortality which probably gives him the biggest advantage here, his acrobatics and adaptation, his regen over time, his dura neg. He also has pressure point strikes?? A stats amp and rage power

?????

MHS+ reacting to FTL

So wtf is going on?
It comes from a webcomic feat he did when he was in another form where he was more skilled than this current key. We don't list webcomic feats on profiles and said FTL reactions was done in a stronger form anyways.

Garou with MHS+ being able to keep up with FTL characters is a joke.
It comes from a webcomic feat he did when he was in another form where he was more skilled than this current key. We don't list webcomic feats on profiles and said FTL reactions was done in a stronger form anyways.
^
From what i heard G4 makes this fight a stomp, so even if we unequalize speed, Luffy would stomp Garou.
yeah

Also king... About this

Kingtempest said offsite Marco doesn't have biological regen btw
We don't even split up that regen on the wiki.

Trying to brand haki null abilities as only DF abilities is a joke. That's like trying to say Haki only negs elemental intan from DF users when we see it working on a non DF user (Prometheus).
I never said IR was the reason he'd win. I mentioned other stuff on his profile his other senses and analytical predictions etc etc as wel as his type 2 immortality which probably gives him the biggest advantage here, his acrobatics and adaptation, his regen over time, his dura neg. He also has pressure point strikes?? A stats amp and rage power
The best thing here is the type 2 immortality.

Regen gets negged.

What does his dura neg do? No disrespect I'm ignorant of his dura neg, it's not explained on the profile.

And pressure points are useless, everything in Luffy's body is rubber, it'll just pop back into place

Luffy has several stat amps and acrobatics as well
Yeah I think they tried to use AG reacting to Saitama as an argument
Garou with MHS+ being able to keep up with FTL characters is a joke.
So every single vote that is based off of this statement should get axed immediately

So every single vote that is based off of this statement should get axed immediately
That was one vote. But they also said "Garou fra"
Actually he can via analytical prediction. It works on someone who's massively faster than him (FTL) that he garou himself, admitted that he can't see saitama punches by reaction alone.

Btw voting for Garou as he grows stronger in midst battle which he'll eventually surpass his opponent and one shot them.
^ He just mentioned it but he stated his reason as RE
Luffy has several stat amps and acrobatics as well
What stat amps exactly?

Gear 3rd

Gear 2nd on top of Gear 3rd

Haki on top of Gear 2nd

Haki on top of Gear 3rd

Haki on top of Gear 2nd and Gear 3rd
Oh I thought you meant speed amps rip

Anyways RE + Immortality Type 2 should help him against these amps as well as his numerous other P&As

The webcomic feat is performed at a point where Garou had already stomped all S-class including a very weakened Tatsumaki and Flashy flash wich would make him relativistic + by manga standards.

What the actual feats say is that his analytical prediction let's him dodge and counter attacks from a character fast enough to blitz his body and his reactions.

And even that is obviously only to an extent, before Saitama gets serious and tosses an entire city along with garou in the sky, so the many pieces of debris blocks his line of sight and he has to divert his focus to block attacks from any direction including from below.

Oh I thought you meant speed amps rip
Only speed amp he has is Soru
Anyways RE + Immortality Type 2 should help him against these amps as well as his numerous other P&As
He's taking several hits from someone 4x stronger than him?

Luffy can use gatling moves with his Gear 3rd.

Nothing, seems like a stamina match with either side not having a massive advantage at the start of the match
Aight, nice to know
Wtf... 👁 that base luffy mftl was a joke btw 😅
Don't lie to yourself

Only speed amp he has is Soru

He's taking several hits from someone 4x stronger than him?

Luffy can use gatling moves with his Gear 3rd.

Aight, nice to know

Don't lie to yourself
Btw is it a stomp or not?
Durability: Mountain level, possibly Mountain level+ (Survived multiple attacks from Overgrown Rover despite being weaker), up to Large Mountain level, possibly higher via Reactive Evolution (Surpassed Superalloy Darkshine after his fight against him). Regeneration and Type 2 immortality makes him difficult to kill
Vs
Attack potency: Large Mountain level with Gear 2nd (Far stronger than before. Sent Overdosed Hody with a punch while underwater), Large Mountain level+ with Gear 3rd (Far stronger than Gear 2nd. One-shot Monster Hody) + Armament Haki?

It's concept and how it done is still similar to his Analytical prediction in manga, he read opponent through their body and dodge their attack before it was even fired hence i brought it up here. And he never really react to saitama attacks. he said it was too fast for him to see his punches hence he used his Analytical prediction on saitama. Regardless doesn't gonna change the fact that it works on saitama level who's massively far superior and fastter than garou at that time and could probably blitz by 10x faster than garou reaction speed if it wasn't for his Analytical prediction

It's concept and how it done is still similar to his Analytical prediction in manga, he read opponent through their body and dodge their attack before it was even fired hence i brought it up here. And he never really react to it saitama attacks he said it was too fast for him to see his punches hence he used his Analytical prediction on saitama. Regardless doesn't gonna change the fact that it works on saitama level who's massively far superior than garou at that time and could probably blitz by 10x faster than garou reaction speed if it wasn't for his Analytical prediction
That is awakened Garou who has like 10+ martial arts styles combined into FWSRF and blatantly says his old self would get dogged on by Flashy Flash who is slower than Saitama.

I believe Garou's analytical prediction will let him dodge Luffy fairly easily but it won't let him dodge FTL attacks when he is only in spiral form

It's concept and how it done is still similar to his Analytical prediction in manga, he read opponent through their body and dodge their attack before it was even fired hence i brought it up here. And he never really react to saitama attacks. he said it was too fast for him to see his punches hence he used his Analytical prediction on saitama. Regardless doesn't gonna change the fact that it works on saitama level who's massively far superior and fastter than garou at that time and could probably blitz by 10x faster than garou reaction speed if it wasn't for his Analytical prediction
Luffy's body is rubber

I guarantee you he's never seen a single person fight like Luffy in his life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back