• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's taking several hits from someone 4x stronger than him?
Attack Reflection and TI2 as well should be enough for him to keep standing.
Luffy can use gatling moves with his Gear 3rd.
I'm inclined to think that, in a close up cqc fight, with Garou who's going to punish Luffy if he manages to try to pull out an attack with little start up time, Luffy isn't going to be able to pull off a gatling just due to Garou's punishing and close up nature. I'm not saying that Garou wins 10/10 I just think knowing Garou he's not going to stand there and let Luffy pull that move off.

I'd give it to Garou 6 or 7/10 high diff

It's concept and how it done is still similar to his Analytical prediction in manga, he read opponent through their body and dodge their attack before it was even fired hence i brought it up here. And he never really react to saitama attacks. he said it was too fast for him to see his punches hence he used his Analytical prediction on saitama. Regardless doesn't gonna change the fact that it works on saitama level who's massively far superior and fastter than garou at that time and could probably blitz by 10x faster than garou reaction speed if it wasn't for his Analytical prediction
Analytical prediction working on Saitama isn't a big feat Saitama is not skilled and mostly uses regular punches and kicks (regular not as in ap but how bland it is)

Analytical prediction working on Saitama isn't a big feat
Anyone can predict Saitama... It isn't a hard thing to do because it's Saitama... He's just very fast that it doesn't matter because of the speed

To be fair though, which 3rd gear punch is the accurate size, this or this, if it's the first one then Garou likely can't deflect it since no one has deflected a punch that big so far but if it's the second then Garou ez deflects.

If Red Hawk is hotter than Orochi's flames by a sizeable amount then I'll concede on that too
Luffy can increase the size of gear 3rd the second one is meant to be non lethal and the first one isn't even the biggest it has been and red hawk may not be hotter but it causes explosions inside the body

I guarantee you he's never seen a single person fight like Luffy in his life
It's not hard to assume what he will do since his body is rubber:
Luffy stretches
Garou: Ok by that I can assume that he can stretch every part of his body
Not that hard to make an assumption that he'd think that seeing how much experience and how accurate his predictions and his adaptation is.

G3 would be a valid argument though cause I don't know he could do that, but just seeing 1 gear 3 attack, should be enough for Garou to predict what other moves he's capable of in gear 3, aka gatling, which is when I'd assume that Garou wouldn't let him pull it off seeing how aggressive he is.

Luffy stretches
Not that hard to make an assumption that he'd think that seeing how much experience and how accurate his predictions and his adaptation is.

G3 would be a valid argument though cause I don't know he could do that, but just seeing 1 gear 3 attack, should be enough for Garou to predict what other moves he's capable of in gear 3, aka gatling, which is when I'd assume that Garou wouldn't let him pull it off seeing how aggressive he is.
Luffy can sense Garou's intentions

Luffy stretches

Screen_Shot_2021-09-08_at_2.30.19_PM.png

ルフィは意外にもアイディアマン。技の種類は非常に豊富。1回しか使わなかった技や、状況を上手く利用した技も!!
Luffy is surprisingly a man of ideas. He has a wide variety of techniques, some of which he has only used once, and some of which take advantage of the situation!

Luffy has way too much of a variety of techniques and this is before he even learned his gears.

Screen_Shot_2021-09-08_at_2.30.19_PM.png

Luffy has way too much of a variety of techniques and this is before he even learned his gears.
Look... I'm always right....
No it won't... Not even close.... Someone as skilled as Zoro can't predict what luffy is doing.... Luffy creates techniques on the spot that are especially effective against the opponent he is fighting... Just by seeing something random, He can make it into a fighting technique that's effective...

Everyone of Luffy's opponents have always been surprised on what luffy is doing and makes it very unpredictable to his opponent by his creativity...

The idea that garou somehow just dodges all of the gear 3rd punches pretty is nfl and garou is not likely to open with dura neg attacks which makes it even worse for him because of luffy's resistance to blunt force

Meaning? He's very creative don't get me wrong, but all of his moves are stretching. It's definitely not a stretch to say that Garou can predict what he could do next with his abilities

The idea that garou somehow just dodges all of the gear 3rd punches pretty is nfl and garou is not likely to open with dura neg attacks which makes it even worse for him because of luffy's resistance to blunt force
I said that he'd get hit by them, I conceded you just ignored my conceit 🗿

Meaning? He's very creative don't get me wrong, but all of his moves are stretching. It's definitely not a stretch to say that Garou can predict what he could do next with his abilities
And luffy can also sense his intention to dodge and adapt according to that and the sheer size of g3 punches will make it really harder to dodge

We're talking about it's speed and not his skill, skill should be no problem since the person himself is already a skilled person.

And I'll ask y'all again how is luffy touching this man? specially that they're speed equalize, it's a too Bit advantage of Garou.

Luffy's body is rubber

I guarantee you he's never seen a single person fight like Luffy in his life
He fought Orochi whose combat involves flailing around hundreds of elastic worm like dragons from his body that each copy Garou's martial arts and can eject his elastic horns that stretch quite far and bounce of surfaces and he can use several of his horns to rapidly attack as well.

while they aren't 1:1, Garou has seen an opponent who has attacks similar to the basic stuff Luffy can do like his average gum gum attacks.

And luffy can also sense his intention to dodge and adapt according to that and the sheer size of g3 punches will make it really harder to dodge
Like I said if he pulls it off then sure, Luffy wins, but if you read my replies to King the chances of Luffy pulling off g3 attacks while being very heavily pressured and aggressed on is slim imo seeing how garou would see them coming and try to attack him before he could pull them off

We're talking about it's speed and not his skill, skill should be no problem since the person himself is already a skilled person.

And I'll ask y'all again how is luffy touching this man? specially that they're speed equalize, it's a too Bit advantage of Garou.
Gear 3 punches are bigger than a tank and luffy can launch a barrage of them. Luffy can sense his intentions and presence via observation haki

Like I said if he pulls it off then sure, Luffy wins, but if you read my replies to King the chances of Luffy pulling off g3 attacks while being very heavily pressured and aggressed on is slim imo seeing how garou would see them coming and try to attack him before he could pull them off
Luffy literally uses gear 3rd more when he is pressured for example against Lucci and he also uses it casually too for example when he dealt with fodder sea kings

With gear 3rd he can use lightning

With gear 2nd he can use fire

Luffy can reflect physical attacks with twice the force as he transforms into a balloon

Luffy can grab onto people and headbutt them

Luffy can take a deep breath and propel himself into people and hit them with a barrage of attacks

Luffy has a move meant for IR which lets him dodge everything (Gomu Gomu no Idk)

Luffy can enhance the size of any of his limbs and hit people with that

Not all of Luffy's moves are stretching

Yes... But not on this wiki. One piece is the most popular yet the most downplayed.
Tbh I'm not that knowledgeable about OPM let alone Garou and I'm far more active on OP threads than OPM threads so I just hear "Zoro" more than I hear "Garou" so idrk

Gear 3 punches are bigger than a tank and luffy can launch a barrage of them. Luffy can sense his intentions and presence via observation haki
Garou is Acrobatics he could use it to dodge and jump away from big attacks (He did it against rover)

And the one who said huh I'm answering Rez and questioning OP defender as to how luffy touching this man Garou.

Analytical prediction working on Saitama isn't a big feat Saitama is not skilled and mostly uses regular punches and kicks (regular not as in ap but how bland it is)
Would you rather try to keep up with a normal guy who's 4 times faster than you or a guy who is a master of many martial arts?
Hint: try watching a MMA fight at 0.25 speed

Garou is Acrobatics he could use it to dodge and jump away from big attacks (He did it against rover)
He's dodging attacks dozens of meters wide that have the same speed as him from someone who can predict his movements?

And the one who said huh I'm answering Rez and questioning OP defender as to how luffy touching this man Garou.
It's speed equal how is luffy not touching him and rover can't sense Garaou's presence and intentions and Luffy can also predict Garou's movements

The guy/girl that said he has FTL reaction

Luffy has much better prediction...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back