• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A 2-C Mewtwo?! (Let me explain)

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
That's part of the primary canon (well...maybe secondary). No spinoff manga. No lost anime episode. An actual game.

Comes from Guardian Signs

Now before you shoot, let me explain. There is some hyped up macguffin throughout the game called the Golden Armor. The armor in the distant past has shown the capacity to cause Arceus great pain to the point where he wanted to destroy humanity...again. When the main villain acquires the Armor, he shares some of its power with Mewtwo, albeit Mewtwo was unwilling. Logically, the powerup is 2-C. This would only be another key though, labeled "Golden Armor Empowered". It doesn't scale go anyone or anything else unless we make a Golden Armor profile. It doesn't even scale to Mewtwo's speed, or any other stat other than AP and Dura. The weakness is that the powerups is temporary, and that being beaten or captured nullifies its effects. And Mewtwo was an unwilling participant.

My info comes from here and here

It would be funny if Necrozma got a low 2-C/2-C feat at USUM, as perhaps Mewtwo could scale to that feat.

Given that this involves a highly popular and controversial character and is a massive tier change, should we highlight this?

okay, serious answer

@Cal In the first video you linked... I cant know what is happening to say that the armor is 2-C, its in japanese.

I dont know what the second one has to do with Mewtwo, its only the ranger capturing Arceus.

So, if the 2-C thing comes from the armor being compared or comparable to arceus in any way, I am calling this outlier. So please, could you elaborate? Thank you.

>Cal wants serious answer.

>I give serious asnwer.

> Serious answer is ignored.

Yeah. You are welcome, boi. ovo

Back