• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A 2-C Mewtwo?! (Let me explain)

It would still be mind control. When they connect to their hearts they don't just calm them they can command them to do a certain action too.

Sheena literally summoned Dialga via command to save Pikachu and Piplup from Arceus's vortex. That wasn't calming him down.

Sheena, while nice about it, still told Giratina to not battle Dialga. That wasn't calming down and Giratina was already calm when Ash got in the middle of it. If it wasnt being controlled, there's no way Giratina would ever listen to a random person out of nowhere willingly.

Sheena and Damos both can read each others minds with their power and they commanded the Pokemon in the past to not fire electric attacks at Arceus. Pokemon commanded by someone else to eliminate Arceus. This wasn't calming them either.

None of this was purely calming them down.

False Ever, Seed brought up that Movie, which is filled with PIS that we cannot accept.

A single joke comment about Jewel of Life's PIS has no relevance to the discussion.

Actually this whole thing about Jewel of Life has no relevance to the discussion in the first place.

So it's time to stop.

I'm okay with that. Btw, I'm gonna post something on your wall in a short while. This can be closed.

And now, the glorious Dream Devourer has evolved into his perfect form!! The ultimate beast!!! TD!!! (which stands for Thread Devourer ovo)

So, if I understand correctly, mewtwo is getting a new key where his mind hax is getting boosted to arceus' level stuff right? Empowered mewtwo. Then, which will be this guy's AP? The same as base mewtwo?

Back