• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(8-C Tournament R2 M11) Spider-Man vs Kazuma Kiryu (1-7)

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
This has the potential to be a pretty good match, let's see how it goes.

Spider-Man (MCU) (@M3X) vs Kazuma Kiryu (@Baken384)

Attack Potency:
Spider-Man: 0.54 Tons
Kazuma: 0.339 Tons
Spider-Man holds the AP advantage by a difference of 1.6x (Minor)

Speed is equalized. Spider-Man is in his tech suit. SBA applies otherwise.

Who Wins?
Spider-Man: 1
Kazuma Kiryu: 7

Last edited:
Kazuma seems to have this in the bag with better martial arts, perception manipulation and overall a huge arsenal of abilities.

AP Advantage shouldn't be that big since Kiryu scales above the feat.

Kiryu got this, his heat can give him the speed advantage + perception manip, allowing him to dodge the webs because if he gets hit by it, then he is honestly ******.

Rush Style would be his main asset since he will dodge those web attacks and close the gap to punch the shit out of him OR he has his equipment such as Tattered Scarf who would force Spidey to have pity on Kiryu, giving him the time to land a Tiger Drop that deals significant damage easily.

He could wither Spidey down with his poison spray as he slams him with different combos with his DoD Style to Rush to Beast then booom.

His skill in terms of fighting is superior because he can create new moves on the fly just by looking at random shit in his life alongside swapping hands with a dude who is essentially Batman who trained history whole life mastering Martial Arts aka Jo Amon.

Kiryu only has to be weary of the LS Spidey has and probably his Spidey sense, other than that he is good to go.

I only know two thing about Yakuza, one that there is a song called Baka Mitai and the other that the protagonist is husband of a dragon vtuber, so I would like clarifications on how the perception manip of Kiryu work, the profile make it look like it is a sort of self slow motion so there is something more about it or just that?

And since they begin at hundreds of meters at distance by SBA Kiryu have the skill to hit Spider-Man with a shot or somehow close the distance? Spider-Man with the Spidey-Sense he can dodge things like this so it should be pretty hard to hit him with guns, it probably would also be hard to do so even in cqc. He could incap him from distance with his webs without Kiryu touching him, he also can use a lot of webs and in a creative ways, and he also have hit several times someone like Captain with them so I see hard that Kiryu could dodge everysingle web from him, which would **** him do to the LS.

I also have this minor doubt about this specfic speed equalization, since both are Subsonic movement speed with Hypersonic combat speed and reactions (in the case of Kiryu) and Massively Hypersonic reflexes and combat speed (in the case of Spider-Man), Spider-Man would continue to retain speed advantage? Normally I don't have this type of doubt but in this case I have it.

Speed is Equalized across the board. Kiryu's Extreme Heat Mode or Dragon Spirit essentially allows him to move fast, he pretty much can spam quicksteps in that mode to try crossing the gap.

Kiryu with his speed advantage thanks to Extreme Heat/Dragon Spirit Mode will make it hard for Spidey to even land his webs, Dragon Spirit was fast enough to make Kiryu's quicksteps look like he was moving FTE.

Also this mode gives Kiryu invulnerability and it could bounce back people's melee attacks. Idk if we can apply it to the webs but we will see what others think. Even if that's not the case his equipment like his war fans can blow the webs away before it could hit Kiryu.

And yes his perception manip makes him see shit in slow motion which btw he could outright spam 24/7 with next to no drawbacks. He uses this perception manip with Heat or if he is switching fighting styles. Regaining heat is easy if he just taunts and hit Spidey. He has his items that replenishes heat too.

Speed is Equalized across the board. Kiryu's Extreme Heat Mode or Dragon Spirit essentially allows him to move fast, he pretty much can spam quicksteps in that mode to try crossing the gap.

Kiryu with his speed advantage thanks to Extreme Heat/Dragon Spirit Mode will make it hard for Spidey to even land his webs, Dragon Spirit was fast enough to make Kiryu's quicksteps look like he was moving FTE.

Also this mode gives Kiryu invulnerability and it could bounce back people's melee attacks. Idk if we can apply it to the webs but we will see what others think. Even if that's not the case his equipment like his war fans can blow the webs away before it could hit Kiryu.

And yes his perception manip makes him see shit in slow motion which btw he could outright spam 24/7 with next to no drawbacks. He uses this perception manip with Heat or if he is switching fighting styles. Regaining heat is easy if he just taunts and hit Spidey. He has his items that replenishes heat too.
Since Spider-Sense is more like precog (and it's listed as such) it should still help him to dodge despite the speed difference.

With the perception manip and speed advantage he should be able to dodge a good amount of webs, though I even so I'm not sure if he could dodge all of them.

How quickly he would use the speed amps? Spider-Man obviously begin with webs so if he don't instantly use it he would already be ******. Spider-Man could also trap him under things that he couldn't lift, which he do a lot.

And since he don't have something like dimensional storage, what equipment would he have with him, what he could use?

How quickly is consumed the heat? And how he can replenish it aside from hit him? Since Spider-Man have the crazy acrobatics, Spider-Sense and range advantage hit him would be hard even with speed amps so in principle I don't think Kiryu would hit him much.

Sorry if some things are obvious with just read the profile, but because of the holifay I can't really read it well so that's why I'm asking.

With the perception manip and speed advantage he should be able to dodge a good amount of webs, though I even so I'm not sure if he could dodge all of them.
Yes he can dodge them because the speed amp Extreme Heat/Dragon Spirit gives is good enough to give Kiryu FTE Speeds. He has a fighting style that revolves around speed and gives great quickstep speeds to Kiryu to the point he leaves afterimages behind. Combine that with his percep manip such as his Heat Eye or when he is changing fighting styles it would be pretty much easy for Kiryu to dodge those webs when you also take into consideration him having Enhanced Senses.
How quickly he would use the speed amps? Spider-Man obviously begin with webs so if he don't instantly use it he would already be ******. Spider-Man could also trap him under things that he couldn't lift, which he do a lot.
Depends, we control Kiryu so we can do whatever the **** with him I guess. He has a style that allows him to speed amp himself (Rush Style) which is good, if Peter tries to shoot webs at Kiryu, he should be able to see that and quickly switch to Rush Style, dodging it or if he feels threatened enough he would probably use his Dragon Spirit/Extreme Heat Mode. Also he still has his gun that he can use if Spider-Man tries to go ranged for some reason.
How quickly is consumed the heat? And how he can replenish it aside from hit him? Since Spider-Man have the crazy acrobatics, Spider-Sense and range advantage hit him would be hard even with speed amps so in principle I don't think Kiryu would hit him much.
Yes he can replenish his heat just by hitting Spidey or taunting him, it's that easy. His Heat Consumption ain't that a lot unless he is using his heat attacks which should deal good damage against Spidey. Kiryu also has acrobatics so there's that.
And since he don't have something like dimensional storage, what equipment would he have with him, what he could use?
I don't know, he can literally pull shit out of his ass. There's a limit of course but if we go by the games, he can carry 20 items in his inventory and he could carry like 15 weapons inside his separate inventory from the main one.
He has many options such as if Spidey goes ranged, he has his guns. He has his other equipment obviously, you can see that in the profile.
Since Spider-Sense is more like precog (and it's listed as such) it should still help him to dodge despite the speed difference.
Yeah, sure.

Yes he can dodge them because the speed amp Extreme Heat/Dragon Spirit gives is good enough to give Kiryu FTE Speeds. He has a fighting style that revolves around speed and gives great quickstep speeds to Kiryu to the point he leaves afterimages behind. Combine that with his percep manip such as his Heat Eye or when he is changing fighting styles it would be pretty much easy for Kiryu to dodge those webs when you also take into consideration him having Enhanced Senses.
I mean, he can hit or trap characters with high tech with super senses, so I don't know how effective it would be the Enhanced Senses of Kiryu against it, the problem would be more that he see the things in slow motion but since the high tech that he have hit have super calculation speeds so maybe that is sort of countered? I'm not sure in that part so the opinions of others in that side would be good. Also, another thing that could make it hard for him is the number of webs or the aoe depending in how he use them.

Actually, now that I think about it this is tech suit so he should have the assistance from Karen so that would certainly help him a lot to make a plan to hit Kiryu with the webs or trap him, also to dodge.
Depends, we control Kiryu so we can do whatever the **** with him I guess. He has a style that allows him to speed amp himself (Rush Style) which is good, if Peter tries to shoot webs at Kiryu, he should be able to see that and quickly switch to Rush Style, dodging it or if he feels threatened enough he would probably use his Dragon Spirit/Extreme Heat Mode. Also he still has his gun that he can use if Spider-Man tries to go ranged for some reason.
I feared that that would be the case, then I don't know if he really would use it quickly enough to dodge all his webs, the opinion of others would also be good in this aspect. About the guns, unless he somehow could surpass the scene against the drones with illusions from the video I send, it would also be good to note that in that movie his Spider-Sense were weakened do to his emotional state from the death of Tony.
Yes he can replenish his heat just by hitting Spidey or taunting him, it's that easy. His Heat Consumption ain't that a lot unless he is using his heat attacks which should deal good damage against Spidey. Kiryu also has acrobatics so there's that.
Since I don't believe it would be easy hit Spider-Man I don't think that would be a realiable way to recharge the heat, though the other ways are valid. I give a quickly glance to the acrobatics of Kiryu in his profile and that's nowhere near the acrobatics of Spider-Man, it could help him a bit yeah, but no enough when Spider-Man have hit several flying enemies with probably more mobility than what Kiryu showed.
I don't know, he can literally pull shit out of his ass. There's a limit of course but if we go by the games, he can carry 20 items in his inventory and he could carry like 15 weapons inside his separate inventory from the main one.
He has many options such as if Spidey goes ranged, he has his guns. He has his other equipment obviously, you can see that in the profile.
How that sort of game mechanic should be treated in this case? Some others games have explanations like backpacks and so, so in cases like this without explanation how is that work that?

I addressed the guns early but about the rest of equipment his profile say this:
Standard Equipment: Usually healing items. Initially carried a pager, but later switched to a flip phone by 2006. Later carries a Sony Xperia smartphone by 2016.
So where is that I can see the rest of his things? Like, some are mentioned in the With Equipment tab but they aren't listed in the standard equipment part or optional equipment so I'm a little confused about them, there also don't are explanation of them aside from the brief part in the powers he get with some equipment.

I mean, he can hit or trap characters with high tech with super senses, so I don't know how effective it would be the Enhanced Senses of Kiryu against it, the problem would be more that he see the things in slow motion but since the high tech that he have hit have super calculation speeds so maybe that is sort of countered? I'm not sure in that part so the opinions of others in that side would be good. Also, another thing that could make it hard for him is the number of webs or the aoe depending in how he use them.
Yeah, Kiryu can spam the slow motion view if he wanted which would be helpful against the Spider-Senses and when you include the Stat amp from AP, Speed and especially Durability, Kiryu would be one tough foe to face off with.

Aoe Webs should be tricky indeed, I wonder how Kiryu's Extreme Heat Mode/Dragon Spirit would react to the webs, since once if its activated, if people tried to hit Kiryu, they would be knocked back or some shit, like there is some sort of forcefield blocking them from attacking Kiryu. I want to see the opinions of others too so hmm.
Actually, now that I think about it this is tech suit so he should have the assistance from Karen so that would certainly help him a lot to make a plan to hit Kiryu with the webs or trap him, also to dodge.
Well, that sounds good on Peter's behalf. Karen should be able to help him out to try to plan out strategies against Kiryu.
Since I don't believe it would be easy hit Spider-Man I don't think that would be a realiable way to recharge the heat, though the other ways are valid. I give a quickly glance to the acrobatics of Kiryu in his profile and that's nowhere near the acrobatics of Spider-Man, it could help him a bit yeah, but no enough when Spider-Man have hit several flying enemies with probably more mobility than what Kiryu showed.
There's still more ways for Kiryu to regain his heat and oh boy its good thing that his Rush Style aka the speedy form Kiryu requires here to survive against those webs gives Kiryu a shitton of heat for just dodging attacks. I literally abuse that in Kiwami 1 and thats why Rush felt so cheesy in Kiwami 1 LOL.
Anyways Kiryu's acrobatics is still decent, it might not be as good as Spider-Man but hey he still has it. There are dudes who aren't super acrobatic but still managed to hang in there with Spidey.
How that sort of game mechanic should be treated in this case? Some others games have explanations like backpacks and so, so in cases like this without explanation how is that work that?
I honestly don't know. Kiryu has a equipment tab but not stated to be optional. Very confusing but eh. I'd like to see what others have to think about dis.
So where is that I can see the rest of his things? Like, some are mentioned in the With Equipment tab but they aren't listed in the standard equipment part or optional equipment so I'm a little confused about them, there also don't are explanation of them aside from the brief part in the powers he get with some equipment.
Yeah they seem a bit vague but it tells the good parts for exampled Tattered Scarf, my man Spidey will repeat No Way Home again since he is gonna have pity on Kiryu LOL

Following, will say to me Kiryu outskills Spidey to a pretty big degree though. The skill feats in Yakuza kinda reach Baki levels of crazy sometimes lol (Nvm the fact that some substories are basically Jojo mini arcs too XD)

Yeah, Kiryu can spam the slow motion view if he wanted which would be helpful against the Spider-Senses and when you include the Stat amp from AP, Speed and especially Durability, Kiryu would be one tough foe to face off with.

Aoe Webs should be tricky indeed, I wonder how Kiryu's Extreme Heat Mode/Dragon Spirit would react to the webs, since once if its activated, if people tried to hit Kiryu, they would be knocked back or some shit, like there is some sort of forcefield blocking them from attacking Kiryu. I want to see the opinions of others too so hmm.

Well, that sounds good on Peter's behalf. Karen should be able to help him out to try to plan out strategies against Kiryu.
In the video you send the heat mode seemed to end quickly but for what you say I'm gonna suppose it was more because the dude playing didn't do the crazy combos or things like that. About the other thing, it sound more like game mechanic so don't know if it really apply in this case, but if really apply then with the help of Karen he should learn quickly what's happening so even in that case he should be able to play around it. In short, the combo of intelligence of Peter + Karen should be very dangerous to Kiryu.
I honestly don't know. Kiryu has a equipment tab but not stated to be optional. Very confusing but eh. I'd like to see what others have to think about dis.

Yeah they seem a bit vague but it tells the good parts for exampled Tattered Scarf, my man Spidey will repeat No Way Home again since he is gonna have pity on Kiryu LOL
Yeah, opinions of others in that regard are welcome.

I still haven't see No Way Home, that's gonna be the newxt weak, so I can't talk about that part, the things that I could say are, even if Spider-Man have pity of him shouldn't he still dodge with his Spider-Sense? And from the beginning he try to incap (something he can do with webs) instead of kill since he don't like kill, so wouldn't he be able to fight despite the pity? I mean, in principle it sound more like something that affect more in cases like when the enemy want to kill, also I could remember wrong since it was years ago that I saw Homecoming but didn't he have pity of Vulture because he learned his situation and even so Spider-Man fought against him? I know that Vulture is very different to Kiryu but since Spider-Man just want to incap I think he still could try to do so.

Kiryu is also very effective in actually taking down people, he's got like five different kinds of counterattacks that he can use to interrupt enemy attacks basically right as they happen, even if Spidey senses those it will be very difficult for him to attack safely.

Have you seen Majima? Granted the guy might not be as acrobatic as Spidey but the guy does some epic moves I tell you and Kiryu fights and tags him on the regular.

He does that Speed Highway wall run

Majima breakdances as a martial art

Majima when he unlocked his mad dog style

Majima tries some moves against Kiryu and comes up short

Playful sparring with his bro

And again Kiyru beat Majima like idk how many times with the Majima Everywhere system, hitting Spidey might take more effort yeah but the instant Kiyru can land a tiger drop or smth else I feel its gg

Have you seen Majima? Granted the guy might not be as acrobatic as Spidey but the guy does some epic moves I tell you and Kiryu fights and tags him on the regular.

He does that Speed Highway wall run

Majima breakdances as a martial art

Majima when he unlocked his mad dog style

Majima tries some moves against Kiryu and comes up short

Playful sparring with his bro

And again Kiyru beat Majima like idk how many times with the Majima Everywhere system, hitting Spidey might take more effort yeah but the instant Kiyru can land a tiger drop or smth else I feel its gg
The first one isn't really impressive since the guy it's running in the wall while falling, if instead he scaled while running it would be more impressive.

The secod one are some good dance moves but I don't know how useful it would be to dodge since the opponents in the video were too quick, had great mobility or attacked from distance, they basically just ran to him.

The third one have the same problem about the enemies with the second one, and in this case he was even hit some times and needed to block some others, the amount of punches he actually dodged were a few, like, in the entire vid I think he dodged like just teen punches or so and block around five and was hit around other five times, and they weren't super punches with some crazy movements and instead normal ones, so that don't help much the point about him being able to dodge every single web from Spider-Man.

In the fourth one he was hit several times and blocked some others, though he also dodged many times the opponent and this time the enemy was actually skilled, but said enemy didn't had the level of acrobatics displayed by Spider-Man as you yourself admited and also the opponent fought purely with cqc, no at distance like how Spider-Man can do or even using projectiles while at the same time doing cqc like how Spider-Man fight, so I don't think this support much the point about be able to dodge every single web or attack in general from Spider-Man.

The last one it's probably the most amazing one between all the videos but again, he was hit several times and blocked some others, aside that again the opponent only fought in cqc, so this don't support the idea that he can dodge everything from Spider-Man.

Kiryu indeed is skilled, I'm don't doubt that, but from what I have saw I seriously doubt he can dodge every single web, because that's what he need to do since the moment just one of them hit he would be ****** do to the immense LS difference. Kiryu haven't fought against someone with the level of acrobatics of Spider-Man (as far I know), the level of senses of Spider-Man (as far I know), a fighting style similar to Spider-Man (as far I know), of that on top of have a great intelligence also have the assistance of a super AI made from a Extraordinary Genius of the level of Tony, there are too many reasons that make difficult to believe that Kiryu indeed would be able to do the crazy feat of dodge everything from Spider-Man.

Also, Spider-Man have the durability advantage and also have the stamina to continue to fight despite be damaged, so even with the AP amps and techniques of Kiryu I don't believe that just one hit would defeat Spider-Man.

So because of all of that I give my vote to Spider-Man.
I meant, has everyone agreed that Kazuma wins?
No.

Also, Spider-Man have the durability advantage and also have the stamina to continue to fight despite be damaged, so even with the AP amps and techniques of Kiryu I don't believe that just one hit would defeat Spider-Man.
Nah, Kiryu's Extreme Heat Mode/Dragon Spirit ***** Spider-Man's durability. He can survive attacks that would one shot him.

Kiryu could swap hands with Saejima who fought Majima who was doing shadow clones through pure speed.. So i dont know.

Nah, Kiryu's Extreme Heat Mode/Dragon Spirit ***** Spider-Man's durability. He can survive attacks that would one shot him.
Like what? And you know that even if something can one-shot in verse don't mean that it would one-shot in a vs right? So he need to have a x7 AP advantage to one-shot Spider-Man, in the other side Spider-Man instead don't need to care of his durability because it only need to restrict him with his webs since Kiryu don't have the LS to fight them.

Honestly, I don't even see Spider-Man going super spam ranged attacks against Kiryu despite the range, like he does not overly spam it to the point that he would incon GG. He seems the type of person from what clips i've watched (Civil War, Homecoming, Infinity War, Endgame and some bits of FFH) to just try web up a single person and try heading into Close Quarters. Its not like he is facing off Mysterio's drones.

I could see Spidey just seeing trying to web Kiryu, the dude dodges, and tries to go close quarters like with Captain America and gets ******* on.
Like what? And you know that even if something can one-shot in verse don't mean that it would one-shot in a vs right? So he need to have a x7 AP advantage to one-shot Spider-Man. instead Spider-Man don't need to care of his durability because it only need him to restrict him with his webs since Kiryu don't have the LS to fight them.
Dude that's whats stated in the profile on quotes
" higher with Dragon Spirit and Extreme Heat Mode (Can withstand attacks that would usually kill him in a single hit),"
I can assume that he can survive hits that would one shot him because that's what the profile has stated. He has invulnerability on his profile, he ain't doing shit to Kiryu if he is in that mode alongside the speed advantage Kiryu has with Rush/Dragon Spirit/Extreme Heat Mode. If you got a problem with it then sure go make a CRT about it.

The assumption that Spidey would go full on Restrict LS to GG from the get go is kinda sus when he seems like the close quarters combat fighter while Kiryu on the other hand just finding Spidey and beating the shit out of him once he is in range is more in character to do than Spidey ever LS Spamming 24/7.

The fight would end up like Captain America vs Spider-Man with Spidey trying to land one web and boom Kiryu goes into Rush and dodges it, heading into close quarters with Peter and begins administering his Yakuza 3 Stun Infinite Combo loop onto Spider-Man till he is dead.

Honestly, I don't even see Spider-Man going super spam ranged attacks against Kiryu despite the range, like he does not overly spam it to the point that he would incon GG. He seems the type of person from what clips i've watched (Civil War, Homecoming, Infinity War, Endgame and some bits of FFH) to just try web up a single person and try heading into Close Quarters. Its not like he is facing off Mysterio's drones.

I could see Spidey just seeing trying to web Kiryu, the dude dodges, and tries to go close quarters like with Captain America and gets ******* on.

Dude that's whats stated in the profile on quotes
" higher with Dragon Spirit and Extreme Heat Mode (Can withstand attacks that would usually kill him in a single hit),"
I can assume that he can survive hits that would one shot him because that's what the profile has stated. He has invulnerability on his profile, he ain't doing shit to Kiryu if he is in that mode alongside the speed advantage Kiryu has with Rush/Dragon Spirit/Extreme Heat Mode. If you got a problem with it then sure go make a CRT about it.

The assumption that Spidey would go full on Restrict LS to GG from the get go is kinda sus when he seems like the close quarters combat fighter while Kiryu on the other hand just finding Spidey and beating the shit out of him once he is in range is more in character to do than Spidey ever LS Spamming 24/7.

The fight would end up like Captain America vs Spider-Man with Spidey trying to land one web and boom Kiryu goes into Rush and dodges it, heading into close quarters with Peter and begins administering his Yakuza 3 Stun Infinite Combo loop onto Spider-Man till he is dead.
At the beginning he would mix it like his usual fighting style, but the moment he sense the opponent it's dangerous (be it because of skill, AP, the weird heat thing, etc) he would take distance, also, isn't much fair to use just the fight against Captain when that's literally the first fight we see him have in the movies, after that he have several more fights against different types of enemies and grew in basically all ways. Spider-Man in practically all his fight he also show to try to restrict the opponent with webs, he even did so in that same first fight he had in the movies against Captain, and he accomplished it.

You also assume that from the beginning Kiryu would begin with his strongest shit or strongest speed amps when from what you said we don't know how quickly he would decide to use them and he have showed in the videos that I saw that he don't dodge every single shit throw to him and instead also block or get hit.

Spider-Man have the Spider-Sense that it's basically precog, have experience fighting against several types of enemies, he himself have great intelligence and also the assistance from a super AI, he have many things in his side that can make him feel the danger of cqc and instead decide to fight at distance with the webs.

Also, even physically he have the LS so in the short time he would fight from close distance he would have the advantage in that side, not that I think it matter much since I believe he would choose to go to fight at distance quickly.

I don't have a problem with what the profile say it would one-shot him, I asked examples of them to see what said one-shots would have be and how that would automatically translate in that he one-shot Spider-Man if he touch. And now that I think of it, the fact that he got hit by things that were supposed to one-shot him go against the idea of him being able to dodge everything like what you try to claim.

Judgement Kazzy fra, though he ofc has to beware the webs, and also Spider-Twink's Spidey Sense is pretty busted, given his soul-removed unconscious body Ultra Instinct'd Dr Strange

Judgement Kazzy fra, though he ofc has to beware the webs, and also Spider-Twink's Spidey Sense is pretty busted, given his soul-removed unconscious body Ultra Instinct'd Dr Strange
Two things, 1) What? When happened that? 2) If you think that the Spider-Sense is so busted you think Kiryu can hit Spider-Man before it get hit by a web (be it normal webs, aoe webs, webs with trick or with the assistance of Karen)? I would like to understand that point of view so I want to hear your thoughts if possible.

Back