• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 7 Biggest Tournament: Spider-Man (TASM Games) Vs Ali (Ejen Ali)

that's not that helpful, considering that Ali is superior to people with acrobatic skill all the time :

(45:50)

I don't exactly see how this all proves anything useful. Ali is also acrobatic, cool. That's not like it's going to help all to much, that just means Ali has a better chance at avoiding attacks thrown at him, which won't be all that common given prior reasonings, but Peter's acrobatics are still going to help him here along with his other abilities.
Look, even if you argue that each floor is 4 meters tall which is much taller than my own house btw. that'd still be 16 meters and then some. that's way inferior to Ali's Aeroboots which has better mobility as he has flight with those.
And im saying it looks similar to about 20 meters, but hey, that's just how we see things differently.
NAH. You think this is based off of some kind of game mechanic?
It's a genuine question, treat it like one. You still haven't answered how many shots it takes for the accumulative damage to take effects.
Then what forcefield did he disable? and again, you said he does not have his web shooters if he ditched them.
They're forcefields. They're fully physical, have a blue glow, nothing is ever stated that it's based on electro magnets. Going by other Smythe robots firing actual lasers, it may as well be plasma based, but we don't know that so it would be wrong to assume that. And while yes he wouldn't have his webshooters after ditching them, that only applies if he doesn't do so right away if Ali doesn't hack them. Because if so Peter can end up using stuff like Web Hurricane.

Also reaaaally wish we could get a 3rd party to review and discuss this, it's starting to get a little boring having this just between us
agreed.
I don't exactly see how this all proves anything useful. Ali is also acrobatic, cool. That's not like it's going to help all to much, that just means Ali has a better chance at avoiding attacks thrown at him, which won't be all that common given prior reasonings, but Peter's acrobatics are still going to help him here along with his other abilities.
Not for much longer when his next mode of action is compromised
And im saying it looks similar to about 20 meters, but hey, that's just how we see things differently.
No, the height of that building doesn't even exceed 20 meters.
It's a genuine question, treat it like one. You still haven't answered how many shots it takes for the accumulative damage to take effects.
a dozen or two.

agreed.

Not for much longer when his next mode of action is compromised
I mean, all of Spidey's suits are standard equipment, so he could have the Carnage Symbiote which could allow for better modes of action and maneuverability, but right now we're been arguing with the Electro Proof suit in mind so bleh
No, the height of that building doesn't even exceed 20 meters.
Again, I see it as around 20 meters, it already looks like the building towers over Peter substantially, it's just how I see it. Best not to argue about it
a dozen or two.
So 12-24? I see, interesting to note

I mean, all of Spidey's suits are standard equipment, so he could have the Carnage Symbiote which could allow for better modes of action and maneuverability, but right now we're been arguing with the Electro Proof suit in mind so bleh
Yep
Again, I see it as around 20 meters, it already looks like the building towers over Peter substantially, it's just how I see it. Best not to argue about it
"A story in regards to a building is usually ten feet tall. So four stories would be 40 feet tall, which in meters, would be a little over 12 meters (specifically 12.192 meters). So a building with four floors/stories, would be a little over 1200 centimeters, or twelve point two meters, tall." A simple google search disproves this.
So 12-24? I see, interesting to note
Yep, and it doesn't reset.

Yep

"A story in regards to a building is usually ten feet tall. So four stories would be 40 feet tall, which in meters, would be a little over 12 meters (specifically 12.192 meters). So a building with four floors/stories, would be a little over 1200 centimeters, or twelve point two meters, tall." A simple google search disproves this.

Yep, and it doesn't reset.
Honestly, at this point, this is gonna go in circles....
why hasn't anyone else responded

I'm more so talking about how it's free reign to say that Peter has that suit equipped at the beginning of the match due to it being standard equipment

Also it's not him really injecting himself, more so its already latched onto himself post game
Why wasn't it listed under his equipment?

You already chose electro proof suit as the start. You can't just change it to Carnage suit out of the blue unless he could do that mid-battle.
Because now we loop around to the beginning where I made myself clear I wasn't serious about this, and I only explained this to make it clear these suits are standard equipment

Because now we loop around to the beginning where I made myself clear I wasn't serious about this, and I only explained this to make it clear these suits are standard equipment
The first thing you said is this:
Alright so does Peter have his Electro-Proof suit? It's apart of his standard equipment along with a lot of other suits.
You didn't seem to be casual about it either, nor was the question asked in that way.

The first thing you said is this:

You didn't seem to be casual about it either, nor was the question asked in that way.
I can always say Peter equips the Carnage Symbiote and cuts Ali once to win....
I'm talking about the beginning equating to when we started this spiel. This right here was a joke, as I tried to highlight by adding the ellipsis. I even said this right after.
i was mainly messing around with that comment but how would that be too late?
And then I went on to explain on how it was standard equipment to get that out of the way

I'm talking about the beginning equating to when we started this spiel. This right here was a joke, as I tried to highlight by adding the ellipsis. I even said this right after.

And then I went on to explain on how it was standard equipment to get that out of the way
...so how do we go on from here?

Just pick Spiderman's best suit and we discuss from that onwards.
Well if we are to go down this route, then I guess the obvious choice for Peter's best suit would be the Carnage suit. It of course includes Peter' standard powers, but boosts his regeneration up to High Mid, allows him to split off into multiple clones to help in battle, he can stretch his appendages, and can infect others with the Carnage Symbiote as well. The only weaknesses are fire and extreme sound intense vibrations. As an added plus Peter's intelligence shouldn't tank at all, he'll just be out for the kill.

Well if we are to go down this route, then I guess the obvious choice for Peter's best suit would be the Carnage suit. It of course includes Peter' standard powers, but boosts his regeneration up to High Mid, allows him to split off into multiple clones to help in battle, he can stretch his appendages, and can infect others with the Carnage Symbiote as well. The only weaknesses are fire and extreme sound intense vibrations. As an added plus Peter's intelligence shouldn't tank at all, he'll just be out for the kill.
Yeah, it doesn't make him dumber, just more excessively violent and even then that's a gradual overtime change.

Not really, as Ali will have to face off against multiple clones of Peter, and if he gets infected it's game over.
He took out an entire platoon and managed to escape a dome of I.R.I.S. Neo agents about a dozen or so hammering down at him upon unleashing override. Peter would be a walk in a park compared to that.

He took out an entire platoon and managed to escape a dome of I.R.I.S. Neo agents about a dozen or so hammering down at him upon unleashing override. Peter would be a walk in a park compared to that.
I'm not arguing who or who wouldn't win, I'm saying it's definitely not remaining the same. This is still the same Peter with the same equipment with the same powers that we've already argued with, hes just a hell of a lot more deadlier now with high-mid regen(IE he can regenerate from being blown to pieces) with better attack options suck as an AoE of tentacles along with better range and being able to create replicas of himself. And again, he can still infect Ali with the Carnage Symbiote and he's done for.

I'm not arguing who or who wouldn't win, I'm saying it's definitely not remaining the same. This is still the same Peter with the same equipment with the same powers that we've already argued with, hes just a hell of a lot more deadlier now with high-mid regen(IE he can regenerate from being blown to pieces) with better attack options suck as an AoE of tentacles along with better range and being able to create replicas of himself. And again, he can still infect Ali with the Carnage Symbiote and he's done for.
Well, Peter now has a very exploitable weakness and that is violent vibrations.

Well, Peter now has a very exploitable weakness and that is violent vibrations.
Yes, but even in game that took a heavy amount of attacks from the Shocker enhancements to put Carnage down. Now add that with the skill and intelligence of Peter who now has additional ranged and movement options instead of being a dumb dumb like Cassidy, you get a much more dangerous threat.

Yes, but even in game that took a heavy amount of attacks from the Shocker enhancements to put Carnage down. Now add that with the skill and intelligence of Peter who now has additional ranged and movement options instead of being a dumb dumb like Cassidy, you get a much more dangerous threat.
7-C vibration attacks compared to 6-C. That's a huge difference.

Maybe it is, but that's only after accumulative hits. Even if Peter is killed, the symbiote can still live on in tiny pieces, it's how it became bonded to him in the first place.
Yeah but not on the level of regenerating from several drops of blood. Besides that, the symbiote can't do it many times indefinitely.

You got a scan? I don't doubt you I just wanna take a look because that sounds quite potent
He basically weakened metallic arm that had 6-C durability overtime so greatly, that even a severely damaged canon fodder can crush it easily.

(12:20) his arms get crushed post-start.
So how is Ali gonna deal with Peter's Time Stop/Slow and then a Power Strike to permanently remove his force fields?
Time stop and slow he will predict where he would be at even if he is imperceptible during the duration. We are not dealing with DIO after all.

Passive tech disruption to deal with the tech involved in power strike.

Back