• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
The Rules:

• Speed equalized
  • Spidey has prior knowledge
  • Fight takes place in new york at night
  • Spidey is bloodlusted
  • SBA for everything else

Spider-Man: (JustANormalLemon, King_Dom470, Mariogoods, Maverick_Zero_X)
Spider-Man: Fake Red Vol 1 8 | Marvel Database | Fandom

She-Hulk:
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law' Season 1 Finale Recap

Last edited:
What's the AP for the non-megazord-japanese spidey?

For what i understand, this version barely have any training, so She-Hulk can amazingly (No puns intended) have the upper skill here

What's the AP for the non-megazord-japanese spidey?

For what i understand, this version barely have any training, so She-Hulk can amazingly (No puns intended) have the upper skill here
He scales to Venom destroying a car, And even though it doesn't say on his profile his webbing as been shown be able to stop a moving car and could slow down a venomized spiderman so i think its possible spidey could web up she-hulk or at the very least slow her down so that he can land his hits more effectively. Plus hes more acrobatic than she hulk so he might also be more capable of dodging attacks when compared to she hulk. (But yeah your right this version of spidey has virtually no training)

I would say she hulk shook waves will be really good against this spidey, beingh a AOE atack not only they could protect her from the weebs if spammed but also should make spidey flinch

I would say she hulk shook waves will be really good against this spidey, beingh a AOE atack not only they could protect her from the weebs if spammed but also should make spidey flinch
Yeah thats what i was also thinking although im pretty sure his webbing has more range and he can spam it faster than she-hulk can spam her shock waves so if he can web her hands up first then he would have a chance espesially since hes bloodlusted here.

I guess spidey takes that them, even trough she-hulk techinically has more tranig This spidey could fight foes that the original spidey foughted, his mobility is also much greater and his supernatural willpower could make he endure flinching from the shookwaves and any possible pain

She hulk can technically trow objects at spidey to try to make a greater distance, but spidey weebs are much better for this job

Voting fake spidey

I guess spidey takes that them, even trough she-hulk techinically has more tranig This spidey could fight foes that the original spidey foughted, his mobility is also much greater and his supernatural willpower could make he endure flinching from the shookwaves and any possible pain

She hulk can technically trow objects at spidey to try to make a greater distance, but spidey weebs are much better for this job

Voting fake spidey
Counted and I’m also voting spidey FRA

Okay, i finish the story, it was good, the profile on other hand is bad, maybe candidate for deletion TBH

First off, there is no moment where Fake Spider stops an car, what happens is that he gains momentum for a fraction of a second to launch himself

His webs couldn't hold Venom, who is capable of launching a car with one hand

Also, his durability downscale from the Venom feat, considering he was greatly injured by a single hit of the tentacles only

BTW, all characters the story downscale from Venom, Silk was defeated by him, her being comparable to the true Spider Man, who can defeat regular villains rather quickly

Finally, the kick Fake Spider supposedly delivered on Rhino only happened cause of Real Spider, and it wasn't Rhino, but Mysterio, which was latter incapacitated by a single punch of Real Spider

So yeah, the profile is not solid enough for this match IMO

The third Japanese Spider-Man on VSBW (who just so happens to share the same first name as the Manga one and is also 9-A, should probably make a match between them) FRA.

Honestly, Yu's page is super outdated and the 9-A feat on the page isn't even a 9-A feat. That isn't the destruction of a car, Venom just tossed a vehicle and it got damaged

Idk why no one's pointing that out

Back