• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 7 Biggest Tournament: Spider-Man (TASM Games) Vs Ali (Ejen Ali)

Alright so with that, Peter gets a greater resistance to Ali's electrical attacks and his webshooters should be up and running in no time after they get shocked

I know nothing about Ali, so I'm going to wait for arguments to be made for him first
Web shooters would be futile here as Ali simply predicts his trajectory and deliver a devastating barrage of yoyo blasts that will knock peter out.

Web shooters would be futile here as Ali simply predicts his trajectory
Web Rush time manipulation
and deliver a devastating barrage of yoyo blasts that will knock peter out.
Yeah, a barrage isn't going to knock Peter out. Ali isn't even twice as powerful as Peter. In fact, Peter has already faced someone twice as powerful than him as stated canonically, yet he was able to take attacks and still come out on top. In fact, Peter can go full heroics for over 18 hours straight while fighting multiple Spider Slayers and Cross Species in a row. And even when his literal insides were being torn to shreds and poisoned by nano bots and becoming powerless, the only reason he was stopped for a while is because his heart actually stopped beating. And again, web rush (which is spammable) will allow him to see any of Ali's attacks in near stopped time for a bit before seeing them slowed down, and Peter has his Spider-Sense which is an even bigger help.

Web Rush time manipulation
It ain't that effective. It's also temporary.
Yeah, a barrage isn't going to knock Peter out. Ali isn't even twice as powerful as Peter. In fact, Peter has already faced someone twice as powerful than him as stated canonically, yet he was able to take attacks and still come out on top. In fact, Peter can go full heroics for over 18 hours straight while fighting multiple Spider Slayers and Cross Species in a row. And even when his literal insides were being torn to shreds and poisoned by nano bots and becoming powerless, the only reason he was stopped for a while is because his heart actually stopped beating. And again, web rush (which is spammable) will allow him to see any of Ali's attacks in near stopped time for a bit before seeing them slowed down, and Peter has his Spider-Sense which is an even bigger help.
I don't think I need to say much:

"7-C. Higher, up to 6-C with accumulative damage"

It ain't that effective. It's also temporary.
Temporary, but lasts long enough to scout out the area at his leisure
I don't think I need to say much:

"7-C. Higher, up to 6-C with accumulative damage"
Could've sworn that would've been restricted, as I asked before to another Enjin Ali supporter that it could be

Still, that accumulative damage actually has to hit, because again, web rush and spidey-sense are very good here

As for Peter's damage, any armor Ali is wearing is just going to be corroded if it's metal, and Peter has his own Shockwaves courtesy from Shocker

Temporary, but lasts long enough to scout out the area at his leisure
Seems quite redundant
Could've sworn that would've been restricted, as I asked before to another Enjin Ali supporter that it could be
It's only restricted to override mode yes.
Still, that accumulative damage actually has to hit, because again, web rush and spidey-sense are very good here
Hard to dodge due to Shockwave generation of the Yoyo which also means web rush would be countered merely by spinning the yoyo to form a plasma barrier and Spidey sense would practically go haywire due to I.R.I.S.
As for Peter's damage, any armor Ali is wearing is just going to be corroded if it's metal, and Peter has his own Shockwaves courtesy from Shocker
The suit that Ali wears completely covers his body in shielding particles. Not exactly metal.

Seems quite redundant
Maybe
It's only restricted to override mode yes.
Alright these keys are confusing. So there's only one edition for all the stats on his profile, yet there's multiple keys. Are you saying the accumulated attacks are only in Override mode? Is that being used? Probably best for OP to give more info on that.
Hard to dodge due to Shockwave generation of the Yoyo which also means web rush would be countered merely by spinning the yoyo to form a plasma barrier and Spidey sense would practically go haywire due to I.R.I.S.
Why would Spidey-Sense go haywire? I don't know what I.R.I.S is. Anyways, how would the Web Rush be countered by this plasma barrier? Unless it fills the whole area, Peter can web rush anywhere he wants, even the air somehow like he's swinging on the soul of Uncle Ben.
The suit that Ali wears completely covers his body in shielding particles. Not exactly metal.
Well in that case the webbing should still pack a punch, even if it can't corrode shielding particles.

pretty much.
Alright these keys are confusing. So there's only one edition for all the stats on his profile, yet there's multiple keys. Are you saying the accumulated attacks are only in Override mode? Is that being used? Probably best for OP to give more info on that.
It's already specified in the tournament thread that Pre-Data Erasure Override Mode Ali is used
Why would Spidey-Sense go haywire?
As in, there would be hundreds of already planned moves aiming at anywhere on his body.
how would the Web Rush be countered by this plasma barrier? Unless it fills the whole area, Peter can web rush anywhere he wants, even the air somehow like he's swinging on the soul of Uncle Ben.
and the yoyo barrier can be utilized anywhere as long as it doesn't stop spinning.
Well in that case the webbing should still pack a punch, even if it can't corrode shielding particles.
if the webbing manages to touch him of course.

pretty much.

It's already specified in the tournament thread that Pre-Data Erasure Override Mode Ali is used
Alright but that still doesn't explain the confusing nature of the keys
As in, there would be hundreds of already planned moves aiming at anywhere on his body.
Already taken care of against Kraven, who had to trick him into a narrow hallway before having dozens and dozens of arrows fired at him. This isn't including the fact we've never seen this Spider-Man's Spidey-Sense get short-circuited. And with an open area, he won't fall victim to getting trapped in a small space.
and the yoyo barrier can be utilized anywhere as long as it doesn't stop spinning.
So what you're saying is that Ali can put himself and Peter into a barrier? Peter would very likely connect the pieces that the yoyo is causing all this and web it away or at the very least stop it considering his intelligence.
if the webbing manages to touch him of course.
Yeah, and I believe it will, Peter is quite skilled and is a genius in the field of battle. Hell, he knows pressure points, has beaten a majority of task force members, and dominated Kraven who had already spent a good while studying Peter.

Already taken care of against Kraven, who had to trick him into a narrow hallway before having dozens and dozens of arrows fired at him. This isn't including the fact we've never seen this Spider-Man's Spidey-Sense get short-circuited. And with an open area, he won't fall victim to getting trapped in a small space.

So what you're saying is that Ali can put himself and Peter into a barrier? Peter would very likely connect the pieces that the yoyo is causing all this and web it away or at the very least stop it considering his intelligence.
No, that's not how his barrier works.
Yeah, and I believe it will, Peter is quite skilled and is a genius in the field of battle. Hell, he knows pressure points, has beaten a majority of task force members, and dominated Kraven who had already spent a good while studying Peter.
Well, has he dealt with people with passive technology disruption?

No, that's not how his barrier works.
You said the barrier works by spinning the yoyo, that is how it works
Well, has he dealt with people with passive technology disruption?
He's dealt with Electro disrupting his webshooters through electricity, which his web shooters can recover from and even faster with the Electro-Proof suit, not sure about passive. But again, Peter should be smart enough to bypass this. Dont know how, but he can figure out other ways to harm.

You said the barrier works by spinning the yoyo, that is how it works

(8:34) Yes, but it is not able to trap anything.
He's dealt with Electro disrupting his webshooters through electricity, which his web shooters can recover from and even faster with the Electro-Proof suit, not sure about passive. But again, Peter should be smart enough to bypass this. Dont know how, but he can figure out other ways to harm.
Not really via electricity take a look at 18:38 :

Not smart enough, to bypass or outsmart an A.I. with the processing power that exceeds a quantum computer's.

(8:34) Yes, but it is not able to trap anything.

Then how will it stop Peter from using Web Rush and escaping sticky situations
Not really via electricity take a look at 18:38 :

Not smart enough, to bypass or outsmart an A.I. with the processing power that exceeds a quantum computer's.

But that's not Ali's intelligence is it? Ali's only listed as Gifted, Peter is a genius. Unless you are to say this technology disruption is sentient.

Then how will it stop Peter from using Web Rush and escaping sticky situations
Misunderstood what web rush was and assumed it was web danmaku or something. But in any case he would be able to predict what Spiderman would do before he even makes his move. As long as Web Rush isn't some kind of busted THE WORLD! Ability
But that's not Ali's intelligence is it? Ali's only listed as Gifted, Peter is a genius. Unless you are to say this technology disruption is sentient.
"Extraordinary Genius with I.R.I.S. "

Also, having greater intelligence does not mean being able to negate technological malfunction caused by less intelligent people. That's not how it works.

Misunderstood what web rush was and assumed it was web danmaku or something. But in any case he would be able to predict what Spiderman would do before he even makes his move. As long as Web Rush isn't some kind of busted THE WORLD! Ability
Well it does involve time manipulation, somehow (What the hell was in that radioactive spider that bit him lol). Basically, Web Rush practically stops time for the first few seconds, before time starts to slowly return to its original speed. It's not used for attacking, it's there for Peter to scout out the area and make a quick move.
"Extraordinary Genius with I.R.I.S. "
Someone needs to bold this stuff, I couldn't see this the first time
Also, having greater intelligence does not mean being able to negate technological malfunction caused by less intelligent people. That's not how it works.
I was going for less "negate technology", more so "find another way to fight" you get what I mean?

But I wanna ask, how long can Ali fight for, preferably in hours and how much pain and strain he can take. Looking over his weaknesses, it says that I.R.I.S puts a strain on his stamina.

Well it does involve tie manipulation, somehow (What the hell was in that radioactive spider that bit him lol). Basically, Web Rush practically stops time for the first few seconds, before time starts to slowly return to its original speed. It's not used for attacking, it's there for Peter to scout out the area and make a quick move.
anywhere he goes, I.R.I.S. would have known.

I was going for less "negate technology", more so "find another way to fight" you get what I mean?
Like?
But I wanna ask, how long can Ali fight for, preferably in hours and how much pain and strain he can take. Looking over his weaknesses, it says that I.R.I.S puts a strain on his stamina.
many minutes at most for Override mode, Don't know about pain as he is completely unconscious with a literal computer controlling his body. However, i doubt Peter can deal with a non-stop barrage of shockwaves that can peak at 6-C

anywhere he goes, I.R.I.S. would have known.
Gotcha
Playing the defense
many minutes at most for Override mode, Don't know about pain as he is completely unconscious with a literal computer controlling his body. However, i doubt Peter can deal with a non-stop barrage of shockwaves that can peak at 6-C
Oh shit, only several minutes? Peter can do superheroics for over 18 hours straight with no rest with no signs of fatigue at the very end, fighting off multiple cross species and spider-slayers on his level or higher. And while the accumulative damage is a problem, Peter still has his spidey-sense, acrobatics, and strong jumping ability to avoid Ali's attacks fir those crucial minutes.

Playing the defense
Something that Ali has an edge in.
Oh shit, only several minutes? Peter can do superheroics for over 18 hours straight with no rest with no signs of fatigue at the very end, fighting off multiple cross species and spider-slayers on his level or higher. And while the accumulative damage is a problem, Peter still has his spidey-sense, acrobatics, and strong jumping ability to avoid Ali's attacks fir those crucial minutes.
Doesn't matter much. Ali's yoyo can generate shockwaves that span several meters with the yoyo itself capable of travelling 10 meters at its maximum, Ali could also catch people off guard by rebounding the yoyo off surfaces with its own shockwaves before delivering another shockwave at its targeted location. Override mode's best showing is fodderizing an entire platoon of agents that wielded I.R.I.S. Neo, an even more potent I.R.I.S. that curbstombs the regular I.R.I.S. casually.

also, what counters does peter have to counter I.R.I.S. from understanding a d countering Peter's patterns?

Something that Ali has an edge in.
I'm not sure how Ali having the edge in defence would be helpful if Peter plays defense
Doesn't matter much. Ali's yoyo can generate shockwaves that span several meters with the yoyo itself capable of travelling 10 meters at its maximum,
Is it omnidirectional or does it only expand outwards to the sides
Ali could also catch people off guard by rebounding the yoyo off surfaces with its own shockwaves before delivering another shockwave at its targeted location.
Peter's spidey-sense should notify Peter of this, as it can basically slow down Peter's perception of time to where he can comfortably see attacks coming, even if it not in his line of sight. Not even flash bangs can cancel out his spidey-sense.
Override mode's best showing is fodderizing an entire platoon of agents that wielded I.R.I.S. Neo, an even more potent I.R.I.S. that curbstombs the regular I.R.I.S. casually.
Again, I don't see this helping for a Peter who's specifically playing defensively, unless you mean in AP or something, which even then I gotta know the specifics for those fodders.
also, what counters does peter have to counter I.R.I.S. from understanding a d countering Peter's patterns?
Peter has already fought someone who has already studied and researched the way Peter has fought for years, this isn't something new

Also, any forcefully Ali has is technology based yeah? I'm pretty sure Peter can just strike it once and it's out for good.

I'm not sure how Ali having the edge in defence would be helpful if Peter plays defense
"Island level with Forcefield Creation"
Is it omnidirectional or does it only expand outwards to the sides

Peter's spidey-sense should notify Peter of this, as it can basically slow down Peter's perception of time to where he can comfortably see attacks coming, even if it not in his line of sight. Not even flash bangs can cancel out his spidey-sense.

Again, I don't see this helping for a Peter who's specifically playing defensively, unless you mean in AP or something, which even then I gotta know the specifics for those fodders.
Ali gets demolished by one user of I.R.I.S. Neo.
Override mode demolished an entire platoon of them.
Peter has already fought someone who has already studied and researched the way Peter has fought for years, this isn't something new
That's not impressive as that took years. Override mode could glance at him for less than a second and already deduce the right move and counter measure to defeat him.
Also, any forcefully Ali has is technology based yeah? I'm pretty sure Peter can just strike it once and it's out for good.
gotta restructure what you meant there.

With I.R.I.S., your reaction and combat speed is MHS. Only perception is FTL.
Athletic Human travel speed, Subsonic with Scooter and Aero Boots. Massively Hypersonic combat speed with FTL perception and reaction speed (Superior to what I.R.I.S. is usually capable of. Blitzed Uno[12] and kept up with him when he used Override Mode[10])

"Island level with Forcefield Creation"
That's not what I mean. Ali playing defensive isn't going to help if they're both playing defensive. Simply having a higher defense doesn't exactly mean anything if Peter isn't going to attack and instead stay at a range and wait out the short time limit on Override

Doesn't look that big to me, and it seems to only trigger on impact on a surface. Considering how high Peter can leap and his Spider-Sense, he should be able to avoid this easily
I see
That's not impressive as that took years. Override mode could glance at him for less than a second and already deduce the right move and counter measure to defeat him.
It's still going to help though, as it's still someone who has knowledge over everything Peter can do that Peter gas fought and beaten
gotta restructure what you meant there.
How did I mess that up, lol. Best to just show.

That's not what I mean. Ali playing defensive isn't going to help if they're both playing defensive. Simply having a higher defense doesn't exactly mean anything if Peter isn't going to attack and instead stay at a range and wait out the short time limit on Override
Staying at range and allowing Ali to simply hack nearby stuff to bring Peter to him instead?
Doesn't look that big to me.
It expanded to like 3 meters in one of them.
and it seems to only trigger on impact on a surface.
16:56
Considering how high Peter can leap and his Spider-Sense, he should be able to avoid this easily
Not this high (4:26)
It's still going to help though, as it's still someone who has knowledge over everything Peter can do that Peter gas fought and beaten
Barely. I.R.I.S. override would practically evolve it's counter measures to that point to counter Peter's own counter measures that he uses to counter someone who knows everything he does.
How did I mess that up, lol. Best to just show.
What kind of forcefield?

Sorry, was too busy jamming out to the Mashle ost that I forgot to make a reply lol
Staying at range and allowing Ali to simply hack nearby stuff to bring Peter to him instead?
Where exactly is this again? A ruined city? There wouldn't exactly be much technology to exploit around would there? Aside from Peter's webshooters, which he can always ditch or destroy.
It expanded to like 3 meters in one of them.
Peter can leap over a building in a single jump, he should be able to avoid these shockwaves
that's neat, but Peter's Spider-Sense should just tell him that will happen and he'll evade it instead of being surprised like an idiot
yes, that high. Peter can jump over New York buildings. Not the sky-scrapers, but your regular buildings that seem to be around that height Ali jumped.
Barely. I.R.I.S. override would practically evolve it's counter measures to that point to counter Peter's own counter measures that he uses to counter someone who knows everything he does.
And how long will that take? Remember, this Override form is just Ali running on fumes, only lasting at most several minutes as you've seen. Peter still has the massive stamina advantage.
What kind of forcefield?
Technology based from Smythe Robots. Peter just gives it a good punch and they're down.

Sorry, was too busy jamming out to the Mashle ost that I forgot to make a reply lol
No probs
Where exactly is this again? A ruined city? There wouldn't exactly be much technology to exploit around would there? Aside from Peter's webshooters, which he can always ditch or destroy.
Ditching his most valuable asset?
Peter can leap over a building in a single jump, he should be able to avoid these shockwaves
We've seen him leaping to 1st or at most 2nd floor. We never seen him leaping that high like the Hulk.
that's neat, but Peter's Spider-Sense should just tell him that will happen and he'll evade it instead of being surprised like an idiot
The big problem is....Override mode is not gonna be an idiot and just do it that slowly for Peter to jump away last minute.
yes, that high. Peter can jump over New York buildings. Not the sky-scrapers, but your regular buildings that seem to be around that height Ali jumped.
I doubt that's even remotely close or greater than Ali's 25 meters.
And how long will that take? Remember, this Override form is just Ali running on fumes, only lasting at most several minutes as you've seen. Peter still has the massive stamina advantage.
Peter has a minute at most to resolve the issue before he gets beaten to a pulp.
Technology based from Smythe Robots. Peter just gives it a good punch and they're down.
As in what's the forcefield made out of.

No probs

Ditching his most valuable asset?
It already isn't going to be reliable because of this supposed anti-technology field you've already spoken of, if they're going to get hacked then that's even more reason to ditch them
We've seen him leaping to 1st or at most 2nd floor. We never seen him leaping that high like the Hulk.
The big problem is....Override mode is not gonna be an idiot and just do it that slowly for Peter to jump away last minute.
It doesn't matter if Override mode is going to be smart or an idiot, activate Shockwaves early or late, Peter is going to sense them with Spider-Sense so matter what. The same spider-sense that precogs/slows down time. He is going to be warned of anything dangerous.
I doubt that's even remotely close or greater than Ali's 25 meters.
Was that Jump calculated? And again, see the above Imgur
Peter has a minute at most to resolve the issue before he gets beaten to a pulp.
Getting beaten to a pulp is something Peter can very easily withstand, because again, he's got bonkers stamina and pain tolerance even as a depowered human. And he doesn't have to tank these attacks in the end anyways if that's how I'm coming off, he still has his precog/time-slowing spider-sense to notify him of any danger. And with the very much open space the battle is taking place in he shouldn't be trapped easily.
As in what's the forcefield made out of.
Forcefield, there's nothing specific. They just have em, and they're technology based.

It already isn't going to be reliable because of this supposed anti-technology field you've already spoken of, if they're going to get hacked then that's even more reason to ditch them
That practically means Peter is at a heavy disadvantage.

It doesn't matter if Override mode is going to be smart or an idiot, activate Shockwaves early or late, Peter is going to sense them with Spider-Sense so matter what. The same spider-sense that precogs/slows down time. He is going to be warned of anything dangerous.
Doesn't mean he can pull of a Reinhard when one simply wallbangs at him.
Was that Jump calculated? And again, see the above Imgur
that isn't remotely close to 25 meters high.

Getting beaten to a pulp is something Peter can very easily withstand, because again, he's got bonkers stamina and pain tolerance even as a depowered human. And he doesn't have to tank these attacks in the end anyways if that's how I'm coming off, he still has his precog/time-slowing spider-sense to notify him of any danger. And with the very much open space the battle is taking place in he shouldn't be trapped easily.
Remember 6-C?
Forcefield, there's nothing specific. They just have em, and they're technology based.
Just because he can permanently disable electromagnetic forcefields does not necessarily mean he can do the same to plasma forcefields.

That practically means Peter is at a heavy disadvantage.
Peter is more than his webshooters, he's still quite acrobatic, more so than Felicia Hardy (Black Cat)
Doesn't mean he can pull of a Reinhard when one simply wallbangs at him.
What do you mean wallbang? And pull off a Reinhard??
that isn't remotely close to 25 meters high.

It very much looks like it's close if at 25 Meters. The building is much taller than Peter.
Remember 6-C?
I very much remember it. But again, they would have to hit. And what, do they reset of they don't hit? Since it's accumulative damage, I'd assume it would just sorta reset without hitting anything. And I've forgotten to ask but how many times do they need to hit.
Just because he can permanently disable electromagnetic forcefields does not necessarily mean he can do the same to plasma forcefields.
It was never stated to be electromagnetic forcefields

Peter is more than his webshooters, he's still quite acrobatic, more so than Felicia Hardy (Black Cat)
that's not that helpful, considering that Ali is superior to people with acrobatic skill all the time :

(45:50)

It very much looks like it's close if at 25 Meters. The building is much taller than Peter.
Look, even if you argue that each floor is 4 meters tall which is much taller than my own house btw. that'd still be 16 meters and then some. that's way inferior to Ali's Aeroboots which has better mobility as he has flight with those.
I very much remember it. But again, they would have to hit. And what, do they reset of they don't hit? Since it's accumulative damage, I'd assume it would just sorta reset without hitting anything. And I've forgotten to ask but how many times do they need to hit.
NAH. You think this is based off of some kind of game mechanic?
It was never stated to be electromagnetic forcefields
Then what forcefield did he disable? and again, you said he does not have his web shooters if he ditched them.

Back