• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spider-Man (Tobey) & Spider-Man (Andrew) vs Spider-Man (Yuri)

Connections: They're all Spider-Men, but I didn't think that a 1v1 would be very fair, so I made this a 2v1 instead

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is Equal
  • Tobey & Andrew have prior knowledge
  • Insomniac Spider-Man has prior knowledge on the 2 other Spider-Men as well as 5 minutes to prepare a plan of attack
  • Fight takes place in Times Square with no civilians around
  • Win via KO/Death
Tobey & Andrew scale to 0.91 Tons of TnT
Yuri scales to 3.65 Tons of TnT
Game Spider-Man is ~4x stronger than Peter 2 and Peter 3

Who Wins?

Movie Peters: 0 ()
Game Peter: 7 (Knifeman29, AnAverageUsername, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, SuperStar, Mariogoods, Shadyboi0, ThePrimalHunter)
Comic Peter: 0 ()
edb3d56a84352bb4c18b40bff75508e51af7f2a8.jpg
da6frub-2a5cb14b-5ad5-4c2e-8e52-d22a8ec45f94.png

Last edited:
Yuri should win this. stronger, arguably more experienced and skilled, more abilities, better feats. and he can fight duos physically stronger than/as strong as him and win so he should have this in the bag pretty easily. and on top of all of the you've gave him prep time. Insomniac wins no-low diff

Yuri should win this. stronger, arguably more experienced and skilled, more abilities, better feats. and he can fight duos physically stronger than/as strong as him and win so he should have this in the bag pretty easily. and on top of all of the you've gave him prep time. Insomniac wins no-low diff
Vote Counted

I do want to note that Peter 2 and Peter 3's Webbing is stronger than Video Game Spider-Man's LS, so they are more than capable of restraining him with their webs

Why am I only seeing this matchup now? Man, I would've had an excuse to give a really in-depth explanation on Spider-Men

Back