• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cyborg VS Dragon (7/1/0)

With his golden gun, that seems just unnecessary. I doubt he'd find anything better in NY, lmao.
Probably not, especially when the Golden Gun is already busted
That's the thing though, if he keeps with hand to hand, Adam just uses his acrobatics to get a better viewpoint and kill him from afar; if he uses his gun, he doesn't compare against Adam and loses his main advantage, hand to hand. It seems a loss-loss situation.
I was stating how Kiryu sees weapons, or weapon alternatives like objects, never said it would be useful compared to jensen
How does he incorporate the golden gun with his fighting style?
By shooting 🗿

I would actually say ichiban has a better time here, since he's more prone to use straight up weapons when fighting such as a baseball bat or the Ichiban Holdings Satellite Laser

Ichiban is far weaker than Kiryu and uses mainly melee as well and I'm not sure how to categorize the satellite laser tbh given a lot of his stuff is just Ichiban's imagination. For sure his satellite laser move is some sort of damage move though.

Ichiban is far weaker than Kiryu and uses mainly melee as well and I'm not sure how to categorize the satellite laser tbh given a lot of his stuff is just Ichiban's imagination. For sure his satellite laser move is some sort of damage move though.
Yeah, which is why he'd do better. And it's funny, because he's weaker than Kiryu.

If Jensen can shoot flashbombs from a distance and use his Typhoon attack wisely this does higher damage and would be unexpected, In close quarters Kiryu would win but Jensen via invisibility cloaking field can boost his speed temporarily using Icarus Dash, this is a close fight overall I will go with Jensen via superior technology advantage.

yeah Jensen takes this more times than not, he is more skilled has hax that would allow him to get the drop on kiryu and kill him through the durability negation of the nanoblades since kiryu doesn't have matter manip resistence that would allow to resist this type of durability neg.

Tbf he is overall more skilled despite being inferior in hand to hand combat. His tactics and brains are better for combat as he doesn't mind fighting dirty and using his environment more while Kiryu often just faces his problems head on. Even Kiryu himself says that he thinks more with his gut than his brain according to games like Yakuza 6.

Also, can I suggest a match up? Jensen could fight Beyond the Grave. Both have a multitude of weapons, and while Jensen has a much bigger AP advantage, Grave has hax.

Eh?

Ok but how about I use my Dialectic Enhancer to convince y'all to reopen this match?
rizz-rizz-face.gif

Back