• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C+ Tournament Round 1, Match 4: Sung Jin-Woo vs Twenty-Fifth Baam

He won't kill someone for fighting against him, of course not. Just look at his fight with Goto Ryuji, he only got close to killing him when the system nearly forced him to do so.

But that doesn't mean Sung won't try to murder Baam if he is perceived as a threat, and if he is perceived as a threat and tries to attack Sung, he gets overwhelmed by Shadow Soldiers and has his throat slit by Sung who can turn invisible, hiding from sight, smell, and hearing.

He won't kill someone for fighting against him, of course not. Just look at his fight with Goto Ryuji, he only got close to killing him when the system nearly forced him to do so.

But that doesn't mean Sung won't try to murder Baam if he is perceived as a threat, and if he is perceived as a threat and tries to attack Sung, he gets overwhelmed by Shadow Soldiers and has his throat slit by Sung who can turn invisible, hiding from sight, smell, and hearing.
Also, Sung's fear manipulation reduces his opponent's stats by 50% for one minute. Just to clear that up.

Baam will also try to murder Sung if he sees him as a threat. That's how most characters under the SBA rules act. In character, but willing to kill. The same logic applies to Baam as much as Sung.

Is your vote for Sung? I can't respond to the points about how Sung can defeat Baam, as I'm not knowledgeable on either verses.

Baam will also try to murder Sung if he sees him as a threat. That's how most characters under the SBA rules act. In character, but willing to kill. The same logic applies to Baam as much as Sung.

Is your vote for Sung? I can't respond to the points about how Sung can defeat Baam, as I'm not knowledgeable on either verses.
My vote is Sung Jin-Woo, yes.

Yeah, Sung is way to broken for this tournament in my opinion. I'm not involved in the tournament so I'm just voting like a normal match lol.

Yeah, Sung is way to broken for this tournament in my opinion. I'm not involved in the tournament so I'm just voting like a normal match lol.
I mean, there's people in this tourney who can put up a fight and then some, but yeah. Jin-Woo's too much.

Was thinking of doing Johnny Test vs Jin-Woo, but idk...

So does he have to be 7-C+ specificaly? or can he he be 7-C and 7-b with amps or weapons? or what about high 7-c?
If he/she is 7-C, but has amps or a scaling chain that puts them at 7-C+, then that character's fine to use.

Back